Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls (3965 Views)

Any Help On This Pls... / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by glaber: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lately I decided to try my luck on blogging, and really I have given all best into it, or maybe not, because I seem to get stuck on finding a right theme for my blog, which is on a blogger platform, obviously I know there are thousands of themes on internet, my sole problem is just finding one that suits my taste, and it has took me forever just to find one right theme, then I thought maybe my taste bud is bad anyway. I'll really appreciate if you can recommend a theme for me, probably one yhu've used or something. And one more thing, I plan to blog on education, so I'll love a theme with little or no graphics just the text and links and of course responsive. Thank you very much in advance for helping out a brother
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Realfitbody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
glaber:
Lately I decided to try my luck on blogging, and really I have given all best into it, or maybe not, because I seem to get stuck on finding a right theme for my blog, which is on a blogger platform, obviously I know there are thousands of themes on internet, my sole problem is just finding one that suits my taste, and it has took me forever just to find one right theme, then I thought maybe my taste bud is bad anyway. I'll really appreciate if you can recommend a theme for me, probably one yhu've used or something. And one more thing, I plan to blog on education, so I'll love a theme with little or no graphics just the text and links and of course responsive. Thank you very much in advance for helping out a brother
Go to facebook and search for Blogger helping Blogger then join the group and ask your question, you will easily get an answer.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by glaber: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Realfitbody:
Go to facebook and search for Blogger helping Blogger then join the group and ask your question, you will easily get an answer.
Thanks bro, I'll check it out
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by GoodiOG(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
glaber:
As a new guy in the game, i recommend you use NEWS 52 BLOGGER TEMPLATE. This was my first template. Its very easy to customize, seo friendly and fast in loading. Just Google it. And if you dont want to go through the stress of designing the theme and setting seo and stuffs, just hire me to do it for you. I have written about my theme in tbe thread below. Goodluck.https://www.nairaland.com/4128386/get-top-notch-responsive-super
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by buchibrand(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
i have a perfect template for that purpose, just download, install and use. If you need my support just drop a message.
http://www.freebloggertheme.com/2017/10/injob-blogger-template-2017.html
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by IamShiningStar(f): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Realfitbody:
good one.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by udemzyudex(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2017
glaber:

You like wizytech dot com template?

Template edited by me, just search for the blog, if u like his kind of template I can send it to u
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by BiafranBushBoy: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Realfitbody:

Mehn I can't believe you saw my message about me reaching out to you, and you snubbed it.

Prolly you gotta learn the power of networking someday... It is quite unfortunate tho. Soon you know.

#Behumble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by BiafranBushBoy: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone help with a responsive WordPress template?

Please.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Superbo155(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Please.
checkout my theme, you like it??
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Coldfeets: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Content over design because content is the king.

Looking for the best theme is more or less like loading your guns over and over but never firing.

You will keep on searching searching and searching and none you'll find will ever be satisfactory to you.

So my advice is you do what smart people do.

Smart people don't waste so much time thinking about a decision.

They just make the decision and then they stick to it.

That way, that are assured of constant motion.

4 Likes

Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Following.....
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Go find beta work do
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by BiafranBushBoy: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Superbo155:
checkout my theme, you like it??

Tis cool, but it wouldn't fit into my niche.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Finstar: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Finding a good theme can be a headache, especially for a newbie.

If you're looking for a web designer to help set up your blog or website, please contact me 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9 wink
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2017
check this one its a free one i downloaded somedays ago
www.tecoky1..com
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Webman007: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Please.

All modern template in this age ought to be responsive.....

Secondly google can easily help you. Just google 'Free responsive Wordpress theme or template"
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Webman007: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2017
The website/blog that your business needs could just be a call or click away....See our contact below

Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Sanchez01: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Glaber, you want the right theme for your blog but you did not list the features you have in mind.

I'd suggest you list the features you desire. Peradventure you have seen certain features on some blogs, it would be fair to say you shouldn't use that as a measure for what you want since you are using the blogger platform. Blogger is quite limited on designs and features as opposed to the .org version of WordPress.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Sanchez01: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Please.
Almost all present day themes, particularly WordPress' are responsive.

And if the responsiveness of a template is not suitable enough, it is recommended you install the AMP plugin for your WordPress site. That way, your blog fits even a 5.1 inches device effortlessly.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Realfitbody: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mehn I can't believe you saw my message about me reaching out to you, and you snubbed it.

Prolly you gotta learn the power of networking someday... It is quite unfortunate tho. Soon you know.

#Behumble
Are you serious?
I have like 4 accounts here and i always mention each of them on my posts, so i spam my mentions myself, so it piles up and maybe thats why i didn't see your message.
I'm so sorry about that
You can send it to my mail once more info@realfitbody.com
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by BiafranBushBoy: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

Almost all present day themes, particularly WordPress' are responsive.

And if the responsiveness of a template is not suitable enough, it is recommended you install the AMP plugin for your WordPress site. That way, your blog fits even a 5.1 inches device effortlessly.

I need a premium rather.

Sorry.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by BiafranBushBoy: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Webman007:

All modern template in this age ought to be responsive.....

Secondly google can easily help you. Just google 'Free responsive Wordpress theme or template"

Sorry I meant a premium template.

Please guys just help!!!
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2017
visit www.mortalpoet.com and see the template there. You'd like it. It is called MH Magazine.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by mickeyenglish(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2017
If it's premium you want, get SORA templates and a good Web designer to finish off the works

Post No Bill
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Realfitbody:

So the BHB is very popular than I knew. I created the group
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
glaber:

contact me to design for you...
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Sanchez01: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I need a premium rather.

Sorry.
I'd suggest you get that on ThemeForest. Buying a WordPress Premium from just anyone or an unauthorised third party could be disastrous.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by error4040: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2017
dayo2me:
check this one its a free one i downloaded somedays ago

www.tecoky1..com
Bro can you please share this theme with me ?
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by eezeribe(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2017
The newest member of the bandwagon... Welcome sir,but the queue is very long... e come be education for that matter.
Re: Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
error4040:
Bro can you please share this theme with me ?
awoof na hin dey do u abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? / SIMPLEPAY - Simplepay4u.com Has Been Hacked. / How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.