Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme (29357 Views)

Domestic Airlines Ask Court To Terminate Fg-ethiopian Deal / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Adfolak(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
hmmm...thats badt ooo
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Exclusive32: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Trump my nigga, pls don't do it for christian o. cause you once promise that you love Christians. Good movement at least to suppress democrat illegal voters and to secure the lives of your citizens.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by chuose2: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
H
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by udemzyudex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
If this will keep your country save, pls do it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Trump is a joke, more than 50 people were killed in las vegas shooting by a white American but Trump refused to talk about gun law and now 8 people are killed by an immigrant he is talking about cancelling visa lottery.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Charly68: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
This Baba is purely himself..like him or hate him,he does not hide his feeling which make him predictable anyway..it is a good trait..just be yourself
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
He has started building the "walls"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ivolt: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

You actually think Trump CARES about his country?

A criminal and traitor who sold his country to Russia? With two or three of his aides currently under house arrest on charges of fraud and lying to the FBI?

Some of you are so naive.

Get this. Anything and everything Trump does is for the purpose of benefiting Trump and nobody else. If banning all foreigners will make him more popular among his supporters, he will do it. It has ZERO to do with his 'patriotism'.

Really, I have no idea why so many of you cannot see through this guy. His criminality and repulsive perfidy wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

You will be surprised that many fanatic online Trump supporters are Africans.
They have been made to believe that he is a "strong" leader compared to the
"weak" Obama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Lazyreporta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lands for sale at SANGOTEDO - Ajah

600sqm

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
justwise:
Trump is a joke, more than 50 people were killed in las vegas shooting by a white American but Trump refused to talk about gun law and now 8 people are killed by an immigrant he is talking about cancelling visa lottery.
You have spoken well.... Trump quickly forgets America is great because of so many immigrants.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by selfmadeboss: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:
Nigeria is no longer eligible for the lottery programme. We have been blacklisted.

They can scrap it for all I care, e no kuku fit help me undecided
Nigeria always get blacklisted everywhere, useless kuontry

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Kendroid: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think it's high time this man lives alone in that US...

always looking for ways and different excuses from letting people in...
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Mcowubaba: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
justwise:
The man is a lunatic and a freaking hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

A criminal and traitor who sold his country to Russia? With two or three of his aides currently under house arrest on charges of fraud and lying to the FBI?

Get this. Anything and everything Trump does is for the purpose of benefiting Trump and nobody else. If banning all foreigners will make him more popular among his supporters, he will do it. It has ZERO to do with his 'patriotism'.

Really, I have no idea why so many of you cannot see through this guy. His criminality and repulsive perfidy wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

So do you think Hillary Clinton would have been a better choice? undecided

That lying two-faced sneaky w*tch!

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by thunderbabs: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
The more Trump thinks he can make America safe, the more attacks America experiences..

That's what hapoens when you believe you can do it by your might.......

America's slogan "In God we trust" is no longer working for them coz their trust is now in something not of God.

No country should think it can provide adequate security for its pple. Only Jah can save.. sad

FBI and the CIA can quote me if they are here cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
ABEG STOP AM JAWE... NA UR COUNTRY OGA MI..
NA UNA DEY FEAR TERRORISTS UPANDAN

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by reagand200(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wonder why people can't develop their own abode, but will rather want to travel out to America to make it great.

My country people if American president doesn't want you, then make your own leaders to want you... life has never been easy any where even in America, but now they have a president (even though of immigrant origin) who wants to change the ways of life of the citizens because previous and weak leaders like Obama ran the country to a debt of over 20 trillion dollars, so allow this man to work please...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Shafiiimran99: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Muslims don't play lottery cos it's haram so, let go ahead it is a good ideal

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by hanassholesolo: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
oz4real83:
We don't blame u people. If not for bad and evil leadership, which sane Nigerian will want to leave his country to another country where he will treated like rag no matter his achievements? Then killed 58 people and wounded over 500 others,was he is an immigrant? U can't use the evil action of one person to judge and punish others.

Lol, your tears are f#cking delicious. Cry me an ocean

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ocelot2006(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
How come the Trump administration wasn't this decisive after the Virginia campus nurder and theVegas shooting....oh wait, cos white men were responsible for the murders. This man called Trump is a racist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Mysselff2: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
It's not his fault. It's fault of Muslim immigrants. If Trump had restricted it to Islamic nations, theu would have said he is Islamophobic.
So, he made it general.

See, don't blame him. If Buhari had done the same thing and tightened our borders, we wouldn't be hearing that Fulani herdsmen are from Libya.chad and co. He can't stand and watch radicals wipe off his country.

I agree with you completely

Trump on point once more

Meanwhile misguided folks and zonB nairalanders will just rant as usual grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by hooklover: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
If I had my way I will wipe d entire Middle East of the surface of the earth and call it mistake. That region not fit to be on earth....

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by GavelSlam: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
But loves guns.

His fellow white singlehandedly carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern history.

No reference to gun control, no reprimand.

Then some foolish Africans who've benefited directly or indirectly from the lottery system would still come online to support the Trump.

They would rework the system however for a points based system which would be more fashioned towards professionals.

The less skilled Nigerian would surely miss out... Again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by HAYFORCE: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is the Las Vegas Shooter an Immigrants too?

US should watch self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Kaslyni: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Well it's as the saying goes "desperate times calls for desperate measures" but then this resolve of his' won't change a thing
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Joe50(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
am earning dollars through bitcoin tradingat home, so how traveling to US take consine me.
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by nnokwa042(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Campusity:
Go ahead... Since your confused presidency, no right thinking person would want to go to US. If care is not taken, blacks will be used as target practice.
his still better than ur jihad president that use his Fulani terrorist to commit genocide all over Nigeria, trump killed no body but buhari foot soldiers ve sent more than 50 000 poor famers to great beyond,no right thinking person will go america u say ? I laugh in Cambodia then go meet German or Austrians to give u green card

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by nnokwa042(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

face ur country buhari appointed 85 % northerners to his government u don't see that one but u jump to American and trump issue,if u so much love politics talk about Kenyan election forget western world

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ipledge10(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
PDJT:
-Nice one. Islamic terrorism can’t be given any sort of green light. Obama de-listed Nigeria from the program for such reasons.
not only Nigerian, but 9 nations which includes Indian, Pakistan, Mexico, China and some other countries. The reason is because those counties already have certain number populations who had benefited from the program. Don’t read half news, check details of every news you come across, that’s how you don’t become gullible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Misterdhee1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:
The world would be a better place without head slammers. All thanks to religion of poo, see what they have caused. Stupiid terrorists !!
The Internet has given u a free medium to express your frustrations. You can say what you like but it won't stop the fact that there are billions of Muslims globally with another millions joining every year. Kill yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Goke7: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
justwise:

the man na confirm werey nah, when Trump's tenure is over, the next democratic president will come and clean up the republican's mess as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ / British Army Lifts Ban On Soldiers Growing Beards / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.