Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme (29363 Views)

Domestic Airlines Ask Court To Terminate Fg-ethiopian Deal / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Ups01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
justwise:
Trump is a joke, more than 50 people were killed in las vegas shooting by a white American but Trump refused to talk about gun law and now 8 people are killed by an immigrant he is talking about cancelling visa lottery.

Trump is stoopid most times.at first i tot he was patriotic man who loved his country, but right now it's evident that he is a two faced piece of poop.
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ogbonti: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

You actually think Trump CARES about his country?

A criminal and traitor who sold his country to Russia? With two or three of his aides currently under house arrest on charges of fraud and lying to the FBI?

Some of you are so naive.

Get this. Anything and everything Trump does is for the purpose of benefiting Trump and nobody else. If banning all foreigners will make him more popular among his supporters, he will do it. It has ZERO to do with his 'patriotism'.

Really, I have no idea why so many of you cannot see through this guy. His criminality and repulsive perfidy wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

Stfu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by BenzEne1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
hooklover:
If I had my way I will wipe d entire Middle East of the surface of the earth and call it mistake. That region not fit to be on earth....

It's quite nice you don't have your way. You sound like a terrorist yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ogbonti: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ups01:

Trump is stoopid most times.at first i tot he was patriotic man who loved his country, but right now it's evident that he is a two faced piece of poop.

Stfu!!!!
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ogbonti: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
justwise:
Trump is a joke, more than 50 people were killed in las vegas shooting by a white American but Trump refused to talk about gun law and now 8 people are killed by an immigrant he is talking about cancelling visa lottery.

Stfu!!!!
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ogbonti: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mcowubaba:

The man is a lunatic and a freaking hypocrite.

Stfu!!!
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Lol! Are you minding the previous poster? Let the liberal media continue to brainwash the gullible ones.

Till today, I still have not understood why Hillary Clinton brainwashed the US to invade Libya?

That woman Hillary is a criminal!

She and Obama connived with Nicolas Sarkozy and NATO, to kill the lion of Africa, Mouammar El Khaddaffi..... the greatest African ever after Nelson Mandela, look at Libya today? Torn upside down.

Yeye crazy liberals who are rooting to flood the street's of America with refugees from islamic countries but will not open the doors of their homes to accept and adopt even one refugee child.

HYPOCRISY of the highest order.... a case of------ you guys can get killed in the malls, I don't care as long as I and my cronies live in well secured gated communities---------- ru bbi sh.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by AreaFada2: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Hillary is a worse criminal .

Obama killed Ghadaffi and destabilized Libya and African country and Hillary didn't hide her happiness

Obama that will not even visit the largest democratic black nation in the world. He did not render any help to his Kenyan family because he was scared of his white handlers. Yet his party lost the vote.

I do not support Trump, but at least he's saying what regular oyinbo people think of other people and delivering a populist programme.

Our leaders need to put us first too. Not going for medical leave abroad for months, filling oyinbo pockets with hard currency we do not even have.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

If I'm a racist and you say I support Hillary, what.... is she black or Arab or Chinese?

Clown.

As far as 'destabilizing Africa', you better be glad if that is all Hillary did, when Trump is looking to 'destabilize' the entire world in a nuclear holocaust!!!! His wild threats to North Korea, and his mad decision to cancel the Iran deal... Heck...he's even threatened to invade Venezuela! He's like Hillary Clinton on steroids, yet you blindly support him. He's built luxury nuclear bunkers for himself and his family, without a doubt.

Has he built any for you?

Somebody say you are not welcomed to my country again and you are here shouting your voice hoarse.

Isi odikwa gi mma?

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by sharpwriter(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Thank God me I don already enter,my only regret be sey I never carry oyinda1599 enter
And hw is life in the states grin grin Are yu a student?
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ogbonti: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
AreaFada2:

Obama that will not even visit the largest democratic black nation the world. He did not render any help to his Kenyan family because he was scared of his white handlers. Yet his party lost the vote.

I do not support Trump, but at least he's saying what regular oyinbo people think of other people and delivering a populist programme.

Our leaders need to put us first too. Not going for medical leave abroad for months, filling oyinbo pockets with hard currency we do not even have.

May the almighty God bless you abundantly for this comment! Trump is putting is country first, una dey curse am here, because the only country u have Nigeria, you put it last, and allow every cankerworm of corruption to eat it away. You people insulting Trump don't know what it is to put Nigeria first, that is why you can never ever understand the man! Sorry, you will never understand him.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by centboy123456(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
PDJT:
-Nice one. Islamic terrorism can’t be given any sort of green light. Obama de-listed Nigeria from the program for such reasons.

so is Obama de-listed Nigeria from the program
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by castrokins(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oga Sit Down! Trump Has Done What Is Right For America And Her People. If You Know Where A Thief Came Through Into Your House, You'd Do Anything To Block It. Stop Hating On Trump Who Simply Want The Best For America. You Want Him To Come Out Tell The World That Everything Is Alright After A Terrorist Attack So Your Like Him? Trump Isn't The Man. He Cares Very Little About Coming Off As A Politically Correct Politician And You'd Have To Wait A Lil Longer To Have Another President. Deal With It.
You Think You Like America More Than Trump? Abeg Sit Down And Stop This Childishness.

Rosskii:

A criminal and traitor who sold his country to Russia? With two or three of his aides currently under house arrest on charges of fraud and lying to the FBI?

Get this. Anything and everything Trump does is for the purpose of benefiting Trump and nobody else. If banning all foreigners will make him more popular among his supporters, he will do it. It has ZERO to do with his 'patriotism'.

Really, I have no idea why so many of you cannot see through this guy. His criminality and repulsive perfidy wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Sunnyja: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

If Trump doesn't care about America is it you that cares? The man is a patriot and American interest comes first. The Russian collision link is the same version of GEJ caused our recession here.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by mikeade11(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Campusity:
Go ahead... Since your confused presidency, no right thinking person would want to go to US. If care is not taken, blacks will be used as target practice.
he said he wants merit based migration. No lottery program by Democrats again. He has to fight for his country and security of the citizens

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by centboy123456(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
dayleke:
E no coinsine us for here in Naija.... We outta d game since.... But dat lottery sure helped a Lotta pples o....

no be small tin many nigeria wen dey us today na tge lotto help them
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by 9jja(f): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

You talk like a man in the beer parlour. Trump sold his country to the Russians right? That is the joke of century. Anyway that is the kind of things one hears when you get close to newspaper stand in Lagos or beer parlour.

Where will I start to take you on? Absolutely from no where because it is pointless. Just keep believing that every country is as useless as Nigeria and every leader as selfish as what we have here you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Mcowubaba: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogbonti:

Stfu!!!
The problem I have with people like is that, you may have not even crossed the borders of Nigeria, and yet you feel your opinion matters in American Politics
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by powerblaze(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

Keep drinking the cool aid from CNN and liberal media. You think if they had something on Trump, it wouldn't have been public before he even stepped foot in the White House?
Funny you say he doesn't care about his country. Is restructuring ObamaCare, Reducing taxes, Securing borders the posture of someone that doesn't care about his country?
You're talking about Russia, and you dont realise that the ONLY collusion discovered has been with Hillary and the DNC .. How can the DNC and hillary pay a british agent $10million dollars to find dirt on trump, and now that its blown open, suddenly they can't remember anything about it? You have no idea how corrupt the establishment can be
Can you show ONE, JUST ONE proof of how he sold his country to Russia? You'll get lost if all you watch is news from liberal-leaning organisations. The same people that said he had less than 1% of winning? Lol
Besides, not even the recent indictment has as much as ONE THING to do with Trump.
Do your own study and get some proper knowledge of affairs man(or woman)

5 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by colossus91(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Difference between when a man loves his country and when another is somewhere drinking kunu grin
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by madjune(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Why, Nooooo, Nigerians need the visa lottery a lot.

You don't read papers?

Nigeria has been stopped from participating a long time ago under Obama.
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

If I'm a racist and you say I support Hillary, what.... is she black or Arab or Chinese?

Clown.

As far as 'destabilizing Africa', you better be glad if that is all Hillary did, when Trump is looking to 'destabilize' the entire world in a nuclear holocaust!!!! His wild threats to North Korea, and his mad decision to cancel the Iran deal... Heck...he's even threatened to invade Venezuela! He's like Hillary Clinton on steroids, yet you blindly support him. He's built luxury nuclear bunkers for himself and his family, without a doubt.

man! i think you have been listening too much to fake news media, grin did you witness trump build a bunker? i wonder were you get all these your wild assumptions and accusations, you didn't realise trump is a criminal until he became the president. has he been convicted of any crime? Hillary is worst than trump. trump is a billionaire and the American president, and how has your hatred for a man you have never met before helped your life or the lives of your famillies?

Again trump is the American president if you don't like it, well... you can blow your brains out! simple!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
BenzEne1:

It's quite nice you don't have your way. You sound like a terrorist yourself.
oh! i would do the same! call me what ever you like, i am quite happy to accept it. grin
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by goslowgoslow(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
PDJT:
-Nice one. Islamic terrorism can’t be given any sort of green light. Obama de-listed Nigeria from the program for such reasons.
Stop spreading falsehood, Obama did not de-list Nigeria. Nigeria was given 50,000 slots and when the number was completed, automatically it has to stop.
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
madjune:

You don't read papers?

Nigeria has been stopped from participating a long time ago under Obama.
exactly! and it wasn't trump who stopped nigeria, so why are nigerians hating on a billionaire president of America they have never met.

most nigerians who hate trump are reading too much fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by luwabrooklyn(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

Clown.

North korea is building and testing\ firing nuclear missiles something the un is against and against d accord of ur own existence someone needs to cut ther coats to size ever since he started making threat the NK had stopped nuclear test
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
colossus91:
Difference between when a man loves his country and when another is somewhere drinking kunu grin
i think i preffer the man who loves his country grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rosskii:

U are talking to the most powerful president on earth,,he deserve some respect' ,u are talking to wealthy man,,,he was rich before contesting election,,, u want him to allow your Muslim terrorist brothers to have access to USA' many people are going into America with bad motive" to commit attrocities,,,, u want him to allow every body in rite? So that your new Osama can have access to bomb US again rite?' it wont hapen,,Islamabad
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by AnanseK(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good one Mr. Trump. And please start with Nigeria so that our southern brothers and sisters will stop wailing and whining about nigeria while they get involve in legal and illegal schemings to emigrate to America & abdicate their responsbilities of contribution to the task of our development. Talking about.green pastures but forgetting the fact.that the grass was planted and nurtured by some serious citizens.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by KO89: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:
The world would be a better place without head slammers. All thanks to religion of poo, see what they have caused. Stupiid terrorists !!

PLS DON'T DIE OF FRUSTRATION AND HighBP Abey I see say e scratch u for body

The got there inspiration from the buybull
Is like there two types of gods in the Bible(buybull)
----The old Testament god --very harsh and vengeful ,,,,,the people executing his commandments then are the ISIS, BOKOHARAM, ALSHABAB of that time... ..
-----The New Testament god -- he's now calm , loving and repentant to the extent of dying for the sins of his so called children he chased out of the garden

Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such person must be killed

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, must be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman...........

Is this terrorism? Pls I need a born /birth /pregnant again Christian to answer this

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by toprealman: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
This guy is too reactive abeg. Forget about blink theories and all that.....but menh....
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by kennyblack94: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Lol! Are you minding the previous poster? Let the liberal media continue to brainwash the gullible ones.

Till today, I still have not understood why Hillary Clinton brainwashed the US to invade Libya?

Hilary never brainwashed US to invade Libya rather France remided US and Europeans countries it's time to destabilize Libya because Gaddafi was becoming a real time threat to their neo colonialism. ..
NB- I support Trump...because he's bold and open to clearly show you he supports his ancestors violent nature. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.