Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,245 members, 7,849,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything (3853 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 3:01am On Nov 11, 2017
mamagee3:
Boyfriend broke up with me because I'm in a hotel on vacation with my aunt. He asked me for the hotel name and my room number and I said I didn't want to disclose that and he told me I shouldn't call nor text him anymore; he hates sluts. I mean this makes no sense. Everytime there's a breakup for no reason. I'm tired of this.
.I am available.whatsap 08138803091
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Damn, just checked her dp.

Her nose alone is qualified to have two boyfriends. Apologies for disagreeing with you bro.
I go die for nairaland hand today!

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry dear. He's not worth it.
He's not worth it crew. Hope you adjust your sick mentality before you start running helter skelter in search of husband and end up with the one who is really not worth it

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by harry2sexy(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2017
mamagee3:
Boyfriend broke up with me because I'm in a hotel on vacation with my aunt. He asked me for the hotel name and my room number and I said I didn't want to disclose that and he told me I shouldn't call nor text him anymore; he hates sluts. I mean this makes no sense. Everytime there's a breakup for no reason. I'm tired of this.
God forbid o.so as big as you're,you still squart with your aunty.if u were my mother , I'll have used u for rituals,I swear
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by makydebbie(f): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

He's not worth it crew. Hope you adjust your sick mentality before you start running helter skelter in search of husband and end up with the one who is really not worth it
And who told this idiot that marriage is a priority for me? The fact that it gives you fulfillment doesn't mean it gives others.
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
makydebbie:
And who told this idiot that marriage is a priority for me? The fact that it gives you fulfillment doesn't mean it gives others.
Madam go and find a bed of thorns and mate with your self deception. We know una

Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by Chukapage(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Damn, just checked her dp.

Her nose alone is qualified to have two boyfriends. Apologies for disagreeing with you bro.
broda why are u like dis?? is it good?? which one be say ur fellow human being nose suppose get two boyfriends
Re: Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything by habsydiamond(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
why don't u want to disclose if u don't have an hidden agenda....trust is the back bone of every relationship once there is no trust there can never be love...telling him will not pull off Ur flesh nao...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Narcissistic Personality Disorderliness / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend / Toxic Lacasera Mixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.