Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu (21396 Views)

“Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by sarrki(m): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has raised the alarm over an alleged plot to frame its Acting Chairman, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, with ownership of assets abroad.

The spokesman for the commission, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren, said in a statement on Wednesday that “shadowy interests at the receiving end” of the agency’s anti-corruption campaign were behind the alleged scheme.

“Those behind the plot, which is believed to be part of a grand design to discredit the anti-graft czar, have allegedly finalised plans to name Magu as the owner of choice properties in exotic locations abroad.

“The commission has information that the desperate cabal could take their gambit to the ridiculous extent of purchasing properties and registering them in the name of Ibrahim Magu to make the plot believable.

“They are also prepared to sponsor some political hirelings who would come out openly to claim they have information about the property acquisitions.”

According to him, the alleged plot is aimed at tainting the “unblemished integrity” of Magu to make him an object of public ridicule.

“The commission, however, wishes to alert the public that Magu has no interest in any property whatsoever outside Nigeria.

“He has neither bought a house anywhere outside Nigeria nor commissioned any person or corporate body to acquire property in his name or any name remotely linked to him.

“The latest plot is coming many months after the commission similarly raised alarm over plots by some interests to pay humongous sums into Magu’s accounts with a view to releasing the information as evidence he had been compromised.”

The EFCC spokesman quoted Magu as saying that the schemes would never make him lose focus in his assignment to defeat corruption in the country.

“They can only irritate me, but they can’t stop me because all men of goodwill in this country know the sacrifices that we are making to improve the fortunes of our nation.

“Those who assume that I have properties abroad, can go and claim them,” Magu was quoted as saying.

http://punchng.com/cabal-bought-houses-abroad-in-my-name-magu/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6195449_untitled_png72ba537fea64fbab95b2ae67b65a354d

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by HungerBAD: 5:07am On Nov 02, 2017
This Magu is not serious.

What is wrong with Magu?a Nigerian will siphon money out of the country and use it to buy a house or houses in your name?for somebody that supports you and the APC, this lie is even too much for me to stomach.

Magu respect yourself.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Obijulius: 5:09am On Nov 02, 2017
These Buhari people think we are goats. Well, thanks to the zombies, they can do anything and get away with it!!!

Zombie squad please come and defend stupidity and corruption.

Thread with caution- op could be a well known Saudi zombie robot.

For more information on zombie like features refer to the poster below.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by sarrki(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2017
Which kind people be this set

Our problem is not the president , governors, senators

And other political office holder be it appointees. Or elected.

Our problem is a societal thing

Until we change from old ways nothing will change

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by kn23h(m): 5:15am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

What?

Nigga shut up.

All of the above are amongst our problems.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by dunkem21(m): 5:20am On Nov 02, 2017
These people must be thinking we are all zombies cheesy

They should buy one property in my name too.

Clowns undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by madridguy(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Yawn shocked Let me go and sleep and wake up till someone will buy properties in my name too.

26 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nwodosis(m): 5:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Believe this and you believe everything!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by chibabe259(f): 5:23am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

You reminds me of OBJ'S statement on FFK "give him food he'll sing for you.

Yours is more than food b'cos you're beating the drum, singing and dancing for Buhari at the same time. Pity.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nwodosis(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Always working hard to justify your payment and the work keep getting tougher!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by sarrki(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2017
kn23h:

What?

Nigga shut up.

All of the above are amongst our problems.

Are they Alien ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2017
If it has nothing to do with you Magu, you don’t need to put out rebuttal. Unlike Nigeria, sources of funds and transactions can be traced elsewhere. Don’t panick if you are a good man.

Met you at immigration office in Abuja on the 4th of January 2017. You walked in like a god with over 10 security details all because you want a Nigerian passport and they needed to take your photo and finger print.

I thought it was President Buhari that walked in until I saw you come down from your motorcade. Humble yourself and fight a just cause. Life is not that serious.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Nwodosis:

Always working hard to justify your payment and the work keep getting tougher!

Am a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by kn23h(m): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Are they Alien ?

Your question doesn't make sense.

They are also part of the problems.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nwodosis(m): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot
I understood , you are BMC Parrot!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by bonechamberlain(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2017
magu so u want us to believe this nonsense, diezeani also denied that she isn't the owners of those billions and mansions u accused her of. yet her name is still everywhere in the so called corruption fight. angry and who is the cabal if not buhari. angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by OlujobaSamuel: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

What is wrong with Magu?a Nigerian will siphon money out of the country and use it to buy a house or houses in your name?for somebody that supports you and the APC, this lie is even too much for me to stomach.

Magu respect yourself.
never ever underestimates our criminals abeg, if with bvn, someone can use her maid's name to run an account, with her as the sole signatory when the maid sef no sabi anything about the account, then buying house and putting person name no dey difficult, i go commot the name when i don achieve my aim.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Bede2u(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

sarrki:

Are they Alien ?
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Why didnt u say those things when GEJ was in power.
Or was our problem GEJ then?
Was it not the society then?

Parrot indeed

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by sarrki(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2017
kn23h:

Your question doesn't make sense.

They are also part of the problems.

Then you lack reasoning

If you can't marry the two

We are our own problem , we elect them even when we know they aren't capable and corrupt for the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by HungerBAD: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

never ever underestimates our criminals abeg, if with bvn, someone can use her maid's name to run an account, with her as the sole signatory when the maid sef no sabi anything about the account, then buying house and putting person name no dey difficult, i go commot the name when i don achieve my aim.

It is different when it is in Western Countries.

There are long processes you have to go through before buying properties, and it requires positive identifications. Don't forget that the buyers will have to come through the borders of the country, and they will require some kind of Visa to come in,and that Visa will be in their names.

Even Properties bought with a company fronting for them, can still be traced to the owners. And even in some Countries like the US, there are still one or two vetting processes the name has to go through even if he is paying cash, that a lot of people are not aware of. There is a Black list database for terrorists and Launderers that they have to run their name through,and if it fails, they will not be allowed to purchase a property in the United States.

If the properties are in in his names in any Western Country, then it is his.

Magu lies do not hold water.

Let us wait for the SAID properties to be listed. For Magu to come out early fighting, then i suspect it must be the truth,

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by GavelSlam: 5:54am On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

It is different when it is in Western Countries.

There are long processes you have to go through before buying properties, and it requires positive identifications. Don't forget that the buyers will have to come through the borders of the country, and they will require some kind of Visa to come in,and that Visa will be in their names.

Even Properties bought with a company fronting for them, can still be traced to the owners.

Magu lies do not hold water.

Please can you tell us what country these purported properties are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by rottennaija(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

Magu respect yourself.

So you don't think someone can do that just to give you a bad name? Then you don't know how desperate people can be.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by kn23h(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Then you lack reasoning

If you can't marry the two

We are our own problem , we elect them even when we know they aren't capable and corrupt for the job

It's like talking to a brick wall; so dense.

22 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Chrisbeks: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Confusion break bone

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by aolawale025: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2017
rottennaija:

So you don't think someone can do that just to give you a bad name? Then you don't know how desperate people can be.

While people can be desperate to credit ones account, buying properties abroad seems a far short. Haba!

Seems like pre-empting the whistle-blower

5 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Baawaa(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Magu, fine if they use your name to buy houses,publish the houses and hand it over to FG, Simple

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Firefire(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Bede2u:

Why didnt u say those things when GEJ was in power.
Or was our problem GEJ then?
Was it not the society then?

Parrot indeed

Ignore that thing...

12 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Baawaa(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2017
rottennaija:

Why are you wasting your time,he is a core opposition they create tension where there is no tension

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2017
kn23h:

It's like talking to a brick wall; so dense.

Mr too know we hear

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by oyatmicah(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2017
abeg why i book space for dis useless thread, make dem dash me d house since e no get owner na. i dedicate dis post to all Chelsea nd Madrid fans jare, dey are really going tru hard times

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Alexgeneration(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Magu is taking Nigerians to be fools. What manner of dumb men do we have managing our institutions?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her / Fighting Factors: Why PDP Lost Ekiti To APC / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.