Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,251 members, 7,849,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki (305 Views)

Lawyers React To Metuh’s Conviction, Charge FG To Prosecute Corrupt Govt Officia / I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki by PenPrince07: 5:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Embattled former National Security Adviser, retired col. Sambo Dasuki, on Wednesday said he could not recall details of the N400m he paid to former spokesman of the PDP Olisa Metuh in 2014.

Dasuki made this known at the Federal High Court in Abuja.

“That will be very difficult for me to give any details of the money paid to Chief Olisa Metuh and the second defendant (Destra Investment Limited) without reference to my records,” Dasuki said when asked about details of the payment. “Three years is a long time.”

Similarly, when he was asked how long he could take to get access to the records, he said: “I have stated earlier that I have been in custody for two years. As soon as authorities decide to obey the subsisting court orders.

“I have four bail court orders and an ECOWAS Court ruling. When they release me, I can go through the records. That is when I will be able to give a timeline. As long as I am in detention, the answer is I don’t know.”

Dasuki was produced in court by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) following a request by Metuh.

Dasuki entered the witness box as Metuh’s eighth defence witness after Justice Okon Abang earlier dismissed the ex-NSA’s application seeking an adjournment pending the determination of his motion in relation to the subpoena issued on him pending before the Court of Appeal.
https://www.concisenews.global/news/cant-recall-details-money-given-metuh-dasuki/

Re: I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki by Quadre: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2017
lol
Re: I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki by bigtt76(f): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Bad guy this! Once released, the next story would be 'records missing', my house was ransacked in my absence and many of my properties taken away without my knowledge by the authorities grin we know the story!
Re: I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2017
dis metuh of a guy don enter one Chance grin
Re: I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki by python1: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2017
How you go take recall when everybody within the clique get the password into the ATM and no limit was placed? It was "withdraw as much as you can" na. undecided
Re: I Can’t Recall Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2017
God bless Dasuki, buhari or jubril should be reminded that he's sowing a seed that Aisha and her children will reap In future.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands / Invalide Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Okorocha / FINALLY! Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps PDP For APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.