Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,566 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lil Kesh Reportdly Deported From The USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Reportdly Deported From The USA (697 Views)

Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Reportdly Deported From The USA by Superbo155(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Rumor has it that Nigerian rapper, Keshinro Ololade popularly known as Lil Kesh, was recently deported from the UnitedStates, and might not be entering the country anytime soon.

The singer & indigenous rapper, was denied entry at the point of Entry with the immigrationofficers in USA.
The star visa was canceled and was immediately put on the next flight back to Nigeria.

Reports by HeadOfSocials.com claim that his ban might be lifted after 5 years.

cc: lalasticlala
Source: https://superloaded.net.ng/2017/11/02/lil-kesh-deported-from-the-usa/
Re: Lil Kesh Reportdly Deported From The USA by chukkystar(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Rumour has it that he reached the airport and shouted Skibo robo skibo oshe baddest. America come vex

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reportdly Deported From The USA by Chrisbeks: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2017
You can love me now, don't love me later NO FAKE LOVE!!

(1) (Reply)

One Day, I Will Own A Private Jet - Omoni Oboli Says / 18+ : A South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu Chose To Appear In Brave Outfit / Caroline Danjuma & Her Gorgeous Outfits Took Over Oritsefemi & Nabila's Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.