Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) (390 Views)

Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly / Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack (2) (3) (4)

Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2017
By Wisdom Nwedene
The immediate past commissioner of education in Ebonyi state, Prince Chibueze Ndubuisi Agbo has cried out after thugs and policemen sent by Governor Umahi stormed his house.”According to a statement made available to 9News Nigeria through his social media account, accused the governor of Ebonyi state of being childish in terms of leadership and he also needs urgent psychiatric text” Read the statement below
”When I say that the Governor of Ebonyi state, Engr David Nweze Umahi is not matured for leadership some people may not get my point clearly. He is debasing democracy in Ebonyi. This night he sent his thugs and policemen to my compound for whatever is their intention. If police needs me for any reason I ought to be invited. Why the Nigerian police force should join thugs for night operation is worrisome. I have my rights as enshrined in the constitution and no man no matter how highly placed can deprive me of that. A situation where over 50 armed men will be sent after me is still unfathomable. The Governor needs urgent psychiatric text for his level of impunity is unacceptable. I learnt that he sacked the chief law officer of the state for just advising the government on the need to follow the rules instead of arbitrary actions. The executive lawlessness in Ebonyi is unimaginable in any sane democracy. Every good spirited individual should stand up and say no to bad and draconic government of Engr Umahi. A threat to justice anywhere is a threat to Justice globally.”

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/former-commissioner-of-education-in-ebonyi-cries-out-after-thugs-invaded-his-house/

Re: Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Politics is a dirty game.
Re: Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Cc, lalasticala
Re: Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) by python1: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Their wahala.

Teacher Remanded In Custody For Raping Pupil / Not Too Young To Run / Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie