Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (51299 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Akin1212(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
pinkbae:
Village people at work

When will you people ever have sense? You cannot even say something reasonable.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by victorazyvictor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
SecondEva:
Take her to the hospital. It looks like burns caused by a reaction.

Obviously you didn't read the news.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Kendroid: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ur village people now be like "Itz awa warko" cheesy
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by HONemmaEke: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
consult spiritual and medical
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by lilfreezy: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
embarassed
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by buskie13(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
happney65:

Church kee?Church is out of it..is a church an hospital?carry her go better hospital and she will be healed not church..Church koo,mosque nii
na church prayers go help,op please take her to Deeper Life Wednesday program, she'll be fine
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jeez... The useless health establishments we have in this country will not be able to provide proper check up to ascertain what is going on. All the wereys knows how to do best is collect money and give paracetamol and malaria drugs.

If it were abroad now, proper check would have been conducted to know what went wrong and it would have been treated earlier before getting to this point.

Very useless country filled with f0olish non chalant leaders. Thays why when they have ordinary headache, they travel abroad for treatments.

OP, please try get a good medical/health expert to conduct proper check up on her and most importantly, do put her in your prayers that master Jesus should heal her. May God keep her for you. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Naziridamos: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Native doctor or powerful doctor for cleansing , doctors can't do anything of help , my sister

It's a spiritual attracl not natural undecided
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by stasius: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is this place now a hospital?
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by bigpicture001: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
u should go and buy " camora" it's 200 naira...it dries up internal wound..after that if it doesn't stop..then go to hospital..and I mean TEACHING hospital..
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by claremont(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
It could be anything, but I'm more inclined to think that it is some form of fungal infection as it looks like the skin is drying up. Take her to a good teaching hospital to see a dermatologist who will run some tests to be sure it's not a systemic infection.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by miqos02(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
God heal her
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by sinaj(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
happney65:

Church kee?Church is out of it..is a church an hospital?carry her go better hospital and she will be healed not church..Church koo,mosque nii
I doubt if u will say this wen u run into trouble.I laugh you if you think the hospital have the solution to every health challenge

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by debby337: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
urgently go for native treatment. it is more than you can imagine. and its never too late to do so now.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
IF U R CLOSE TO ANY MFM, ABEG TRY DO DAT DIA 3 DAYS DELIVERANCE OR DO D ONE AT PRAYER CITY, I TELL U D MATA GO DIE NATURAL DEATH...
EXPERIENCE TALKING

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Mrkumareze(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Go far away from your lineage and make an inquiry from an elderly person. It's mostly diabolic especially when someone has consulted the Oracle against her. Don't fear, just do the best you can. Meanwhile start giving her garlic extract to drink and rub the affected areas with well blended garlic and ginger twice daily.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
pinkbae:
Village people at work
sinaj:
This is serious o! You guys should try the church alongside Hospitals too.
modelmike7:
As you seek treatment for mom.....
I pray that the good Lord make her healthy and make her to be good health and wealth.
It shall be well with her in Jesus name.
The special blood of Jesus will wash her clean.
Rise up, it is well.
madridguy:
This is serious. May God help her.
successking401:
my dear go for native.dont toy with it by going from one doc to the other.its beyond them.believe me they won't find anything as u stated.
cytell56:

This is spiritual. Seek God for healing. She will be healed and cleansed in Jesus name...... Amen

Nigeria is full of Morons.

The sorry state of health care infrastructure in the country has made it a norm for people to die after a brief illness

Fact: A good medical facility in the US will treat this without mentioning "God" or getting melodramatic.

Nigeria is a very sick country!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by tartarus(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Flesh-eating disease(Necrotizing fasciitis)

A serious bacterial infection that destroys tissue under the skin. occurs when bacteria enter the body through a break in the skin.

Treatment should be doses of IV antibiotics and also *possibly* Surgical removal of dead or infected tissue from the wound is often required.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by cytell56: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
SecondEva:
Must every thing be spiritual? undecided There is a medical explanation for everything. leave spirits alone.

Don't blame you. You lack knowledge of the fact that anything you see in the physical already was made manifest in the spiritual. Sorry for your shortsightedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Shut up already.

Proverb 26:4 Says that..........

(Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.)

Have a nice day and God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by medexico(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
You should take that to the hospital not Nairaland
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
NairaSand:

The sorry state of health care infrastructure in the country has made it a norm for people to die after a brief illness

Fact: A good medical facility in the US will treat this without mentioning "God" or getting melodramatic.

Proverb 26 : 4 Says that. ....

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Temmytea70(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
pinkbae:
Village people at work
are you their liaison officer?
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Fortune02(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
your mom needs a Divine Touch. Doctors will diagnose nothing. Visit a good prayer church, there your mum will be healed and don't forget, time is of the essence.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Gideonaigbe(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Firstly check her sugar level if its normal,then watch her body if its that its swelling due to d antibiotics u might need to reduce d antibiotics then scrape d leg,after that apply honey on d leg,meanwhile make take her away from dirt as far as possible den try to give her feed her with beans and food that can produce new cells. Also look for a drug called every woman its for wo!men thats above menapause.help ur self n ur grandma don't joke wit it at all.

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by miltonchux(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
She fell and injured her leg last year. The injury healed but afterwards the leg started decaying now it has spread to the other leg in the same position.
The doctors at the general hospital has run series of tests including diabetes which they confirmed her blood sugar is okay.
We haven't seen anything like this before.
Please can someone help with a drug that can help.
She has been on antibiotics and other drugs ever since.

That is poison. She stepped on poison. It can be extracted an treated with herbs. Conventional medicine can not cure it, except you want to waste your money.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Akin1212(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
cytell56:

Don't blame you. You lack knowledge of the fact that anything you see in the physical already was made manifest in the spiritual. Sorry for your shortsightedness

With your longsightedness, how many spirits have you seen in your life? Please, swerve and don't come and open a church on this thread.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by sotall(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
YourWife:
Scabies (Psoroptes, Sarcoptes, Demodex)
Filariasis (Lymphatic)... Wuchereria bankrofti, Brugia malayi
grin grin grin...you make me remember my parasitology class back then in school.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Itzurboi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
When Elders are talking, children keep quiet and listen
happney65:

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by bayulll011(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
NairaSand:

SICK COUNTRY WITH DOCILE CITIZEN AND UNFORTUNATE LEADERS.

i gave up

2 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by happney65: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
I doubt if u will say this wen u run into trouble.I laugh you if you think the hospital have the solution to every health challenge

Okay I see..Your prayers in church should have found a cure for HIV,cancer and co..But noo,I should still be going to church for prayers..nonesense and Buhari
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by dvkot(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
go to a native Doctor, it is atúerè

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

64 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1337, 255 Discharged, 40 Deaths / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On / 56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.