Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (51277 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Akin1212(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
She fell and injured her leg last year. The injury healed but afterwards the leg started decaying now it has spread to the other leg in the same position.
The doctors at the general hospital has run series of tests including diabetes which they confirmed her blood sugar is okay.
We haven't seen anything like this before.
Please can someone help with a drug that can help.
She has been on antibiotics and other drugs ever since.

It may be arthritis or a disease related to arthritis. Take her to a teaching hospital where they will test for anything possible. Don't take her to any community hospital, the charges may be high but all the best. You can also try herbs, they work too.

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by gr8tsuccess: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is not a hospital thing. Is spiritual. Go to TB Joshua church in Lagos and book for prayer line, she will be healed.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by mekusa12: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please come JEHOVAH THE KING SABBATH CHURCH RUMUIBEKWE, OPPOSITE SHELL R A. come and see the man of GOD there. he will give you the solution.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by edungene7: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Get D anointing water frm synagogue pray ND use it in Jesus name u would testify
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by TEAMvido(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
my friend, from the experience of how i lost ma sweet mum.....
I advice you look for the best hospital around and take her there immediately , forget about the cost .....God has the healing power .... as for prayer pray ..... forget government hospital they will only watch her suffer and then die .....
I learned the hard way... if you really love your mum and don't want to loose her look for the best hospital around and take her there.....
who knows if I had taken ma mum to a private hospital for proper treatment,maybe she would have survived and would still be calling me ....
there nothing like ma sweet mum..... I miss so badly even after 4years....
the ball is in your court .........
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by thedims: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
my dear....
the earlier the better
Pls do visit Synagougue Church Of All Nations for her healing in Jesus Name...... Amen
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Jhulyan(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
She fell and injured her leg last year. The injury healed but afterwards the leg started decaying now it has spread to the other leg in the same position.
The doctors at the general hospital has run series of tests including diabetes which they confirmed her blood sugar is okay.

email me
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Lukeboy: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bros if drugs are not responding please try local herbs.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Native medicine will work. Not juju or any pastor. This handle to someone too I know. They use native medicine to heal him. But his own was his left hand.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Stylz69(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Could be MRSA
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by marttol: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
SecondEva:
Must every thing be spiritual? undecided There is a medical explanation for everything. leave spirits alone.
you guys that always come here to form enlighten,i pray it happens to you or your mum,you will be running from one hospital to the other before you die,and still GO FACE GOD FOR JUDGEMENT.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by YourWife(f): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
sotall:
grin grin grin...you make me remember my parasitology class back then in school.

Parasitology was my forté. Sometimes, I feel I could remember almost everything thought back then in school
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Felibaby(f): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please take her to a teaching hospital. The leg is infected. Probably from not taking care of the previous injury very well.
Also do not stop praying. God answers prayer.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by papilu761: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Look for asanran leaf it will cure it immediately .
Sorry about this, it's a small thing.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by PAROTLAND(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Choi
Village people
Ndo
Sorry oh
See a doctor first
Then back up with prayers. ..

grin grin
Ndi ala everywhere
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by garriboy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

Have them do a Leprom's test. Could be leprosy.

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by DifferentCase(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Friend, understand there are things ONLY GOD can heal and destroy! Lucky! Tomorrow is a feet washing service in all Living Faith Churches, locate any near you and take her there! The healer God will be present.
I will her quick recovery. God bless you mother!
ThuGnificenX:

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

Go to better Hospital, for diagnosis. This could be diabetes.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Rhips: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

Take a bucket of warm water, Add a lot of salt in warm water, add Vinegar to it. Let her soak her leg in the warm water ensuring that the whole injury area is covered. She should do it morning and evening consistently until the whole thing is cleared.
She could embalm with rub each time.
All the best.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by greencard: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
papilu761:
Look for asanran leaf it will cure it immediately .
Sorry about this, it's a small thing.
can u provide a picture of that if u can and he can get it?
As for those coming here to form enlightened..i pity u. U didn't read the part he said ..doctor couldn't find anything wrong with her abi?

May God heal you mum and provide you the wisdom to go about the whole issue
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by talk2emma: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Try native bro
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Yameater(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Shut up already.
The situation on ground needs a solution not fight.

Oya oga Alfa what’s the solution to mama’s sickness?
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by juman(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
It look like fungal infection.

Go to government hospital where you can get better and much experienced doctors.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Akin1212(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
greencard:
can u provide a picture of that if u can and he can get it?
As for those coming here to form enlightened..i pity u. U didn't read the part he said ..doctor couldn't find anything wrong with her abi?

May God heal you mum and provide you the wisdom to go about the whole issue

And do you know that there are doctors and there are doctors? Do you want to compare general hospitals to teaching hospitals? Or you don't know there are large differences between them? I guess only those of us forming enlightened can know, not people like you who call God.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Yameater(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

And do you know that there are doctors and there are doctors? Do you want to compare general hospitals to teaching hospitals? Or you don't know there are large differences between them? I guess only those of us forming enlightened can know, not people like you who call God.

Oya mr know what is the solution?
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:

Proverb 26:4 Says that..........

(Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.)

Have a nice day and God bless you.

If only your great grand mum read that proverb
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Awoo88: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
that part look dead!! Na cut dem to cut that leg last last.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by greencard: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

if only you knew my family background you won't quote me with such assertions. My mum issa nurse infact I'm surrounded by medics of all sort ..just let me stop here.

I call GOD and i will forever do
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by 4koff: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
[sup][/sup]
madridguy:
This is serious. May God help her q1 q1 .
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

If only your great grand mum read that proverb
Proverb 26:4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On / 64 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1337, 255 Discharged, 40 Deaths / 56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.