Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern (518 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Happy New Month My NL Family / Help!! My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Biafrareform(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Relationship can be worrying at times. I have tried to stay off it till am outa of school.
Will be in my final year next year.
Around June this year I met a cutie on Facebook. We are in the same school but she is currently doing her IT in Abuja.
She caught my attention with the way she comport herself and a true Christian. After much chats we find ourselves romantically locked up. I love her and I can say she do love me.

But, I have noticed that at some time in the month she always try to stay to herself. She will just be dropping me single lines when we are chatting . Her response when we talk on phone will be cold. When I ask what's the issue she will say she is fine.

After some times, she will be all over me. Chatting and Video calling. She will even want to stay on video for the rest of the day. She will chat me till dead in the night.

This attitude is sickening honestly. I can't really tell what's her problem. Is giving me second thought honestly considering that we are yet to see each other.
Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by samtinx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin Nairaland now a forum for weather analyzers and ogbanje spirit relationship counselling

1 Like

Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
D person Below me has something to say

Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
she's on mood swing those time she restrain on what she normally does

it better we think on our feet, it not every dayum thing we ask on internet lipsrsealed

how many times we will treat this boring topic sef undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Lavendra(f): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
mood swing... most ladies experience mood swing when they are seeing their period... like me sometimes I find myself crying for nothing, or I just start remembering things and how boring and lonely life is, I just lock myself in all day and cry.
Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Toshiba49ja(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lavendra:
mood swing... most ladies experience mood swing when they are seeing their period... like me sometimes I find myself crying for nothing, or I just start remembering things and how boring and lonely life is, I just lock myself in all day and cry.

Chaii.... The crying cry part tho...
I feel like cry as well!
#sobs

1 Like

Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think I saw this same topic On monday
Re: Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lavendra:

Sis it's the same with me... I cry and hate everyone.. I just feel like the world is unfair to me , i start to remember sad events and at the end I just take something to help me sleep.. I hate periods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Guru Blasts Yvonne Nelson For Welcoming Baby Out Of Wedlock. / Dating Tips: How To Make Any Lady Fall For You At First Sight… / Nairalanders Can You All Help Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.