Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG (14882 Views)

IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
Who is this idiot?
Na person pikingrin
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Tmex(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
I tire for this country I swear, someone who is wanted for criminal charges came in through the back the door and instead of arresting him there and then, you asked him to get out and now he's no where to be found. Isn't that laughable?
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by checkolatunji: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Csami:

It's like you're in the same class with the Federal Government!?

I had never for once like anything government but when dey do some certain things, I would applaud them.

Shikena
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by UncleSnr(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na person pikingrin
Wahala dey for the person wey born am shaa
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Oyindidi(f): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
Wahala dey for the person wey born am shaa
some comments are so annoying and funny. I only read post on politics section. Who you want reply/insult here? Most of them post very annoying comment
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Chydo63(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jvirgin:
Good job by Buhari. Meanwhile, if Buhari locks up Aisha and all his children in Kuje, the children of Hatred and Abhorrence will still find faults in him. Do your best and leave the rest sir. Ride on Sai Baba!
Arresting Aisha & her children is going to the extreme. How about arresting & charging all those found culpable for a start. Or are you insinuating he appeared, resumed, promoted, paid salary arrears without internal accomplices? Let's be realistic for once!

1 Like

Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Csami(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
checkolatunji:

I had never for once like anything government but when dey do some certain things, I would applaud them.

Shikena

Really? Wow! Your case of utmost stupid!ty is worse than that of FG. You applaud a government that reinstated a criminal, aid his disappearance and then turn to issue a 6 count charge against him.

I feel for you bro!

1 Like

Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by checkolatunji: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Csami:

Really? Wow! Your case of utmost stupid!ty is worse than that of FG. You applaud a government that reinstated a criminal, aid his disappearance and then turn to issue a 6 count charge against him.

I feel for you bro!

Only weak people like you rant online without power or knowledge its required to pull any string. I know you have a shallow brain but don't worry things that are missing in your brain will come back sooner or later.

Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
These idiots think we are fools,we are not. God punish dem all.
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Andy2274: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jvirgin:
Good job by Buhari. Meanwhile, if Buhari locks up Aisha and all his children in Kuje, the children of Hatred and Abhorrence will still find faults in him. Do your best and leave the rest sir. Ride on Sai Baba!
. Animals like you are supposed to be in Yankari game reserve or Ogba zoo. Your empty brain didn't remind you or ask weither Maina just stole the money? Who reinstated him? Why was arrest not made till now? Where is Buhari when Aso rock clinic was a no go area? Where is Yakubu of NNPC that billions of dollars were found in his house? Which president will leave his country for medical check abroad when the doctors in his country and the medical facilities are dilapidating? I never knew we still have dumb educated illiterate youths like you.
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by seguntijan(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
"Buhari is not aware of the whereabouts of his WASC Certificate.
Buhari is not aware of where his land in PH is located. Buhari is not aware that Baru signed out 25 Billion dollar Contract..
BUHARI is not aware that abba kyari collected #500m bribe from MTN
Buhari is not aware of the state of Aso Rock Clinic. Buhari is not aware that Maina has been reinstated. And you think Buhari is aware that you are suffering?
You are entirely on your own o"

1 Like

Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by Ollysma: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who are they trying to deceive
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by tballeyy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Do u believe that the person that filed this case and the accused person are both thief
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
The Federal Government has filed six counts against the embattled former Chairman of the Pension Reforms Commission, Abdulrasheed Maina.

The charges, filed before a Chief Magistrates’ Court in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, formed the basis on which the court issued a fresh warrant for the arrest of Maina, who is currently on the run.

The warrant of arrest was signed by the Chief Magistrate, Elizabeth Jones.

The charges are:

1. “theft of public money, obtained (sic) money under false pretences,

2. breach of trust,

3. cheating,

4. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]official corruption[/font],

5. embezzlement of pension money,

6. fraud, etc.”

The chief magistrate ordered “all police officers and the EFCC personnel” to execute the warrant issued against Maina.

“You are hereby directed to arrest the said A.A. Maina,” the warrant of arrest read.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/6-charges-federal-government-filed.html

Which is unofficial? Where do we place the Yahoo boys?
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
seguntijan:
"Buhari is not aware of the whereabouts of his WASC Certificate.
Buhari is not aware of where his land in PH is located. Buhari is not aware that Baru signed out 25 Billion dollar Contract..
BUHARI is not aware that abba kyari collected #500m bribe from MTN
Buhari is not aware of the state of Aso Rock Clinic. Buhari is not aware that Maina has been reinstated. And you think Buhari is aware that you are suffering?
You are entirely on your own o"

Buhari isn't aware that he's the president, so what else should surprise one?
Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by dikeigbo2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Melecin afta death

Re: 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG by ezegold4we: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2017
When you fix a corrupt politician as an Attorney General of the federation, what do you expect to see??

The same man that cudnt defend himself and profession as a lawyer during the ministerial screening at national assembly,

Everything about this government is on the negative,

Apc and buhari is the biggest fraud in the history of humanity,

I pity those fools still defending them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Pledges Deployment Of Soldiers To Benue Over Grazing Law / Ex President OLUSEGUN Obasanjo Appointed Chairman Of World Ex-presidents / Kwankwaso’s Camp Reacts To His Probe By Ganduje Over Alleged Corruptio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.