Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

3 Types Of Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Types Of Couples (1180 Views)

Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online / 17 Inspiring Photos Of Couples Before And After Major Changes / Throwback!! PHOTOS Of Couples Pictured Bonking In The Infamous ‘bamboo Bench’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of Couples by eneazi(f): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
If you're not in a relationship or married yet at least you know someone who is, behind every marriage is a unique sweet story or a unique bitter story so i came to the realisation that there are three major types of couples..i know you're wondering what I'm talking about right now, but here it is;

1) The mismatched couple

This couple are the definition of romance, love, and make you want to question why you're with your your partner at first sight. When you're with one half all you get to hear is what the other half said, did, and even when they are just a yard away from each other their phones keep buzzing because it's like the other half can't survive without the other. When they finally take the vow before family and friends to stay glued to each other forever.. boom! 1-3 months down the path of marriage things get sour then comes the bitter discovery that they were not in any way compatible; they begin to see a thousand things wrong with each other, and why they made a wrong choice, and one of the spouse use the distance in the marriage as an excuse to cheat on the other, then the pain, betrayal and hurt turning the house to a battle field, these two live in contempt, children are born and raised in this situation not knowing what love, happiness really is.

2) The on- again off- again Couple

They are the least compatible at first sight, they fight, argue and can go for months without communicating with each other, breakup, makeup and the process repeats itself- they rarely talk about each other or seen together in public places most times what ties these two together is the desire of having someone around. People wonder what connects these two. Most times they are not always there for each other when the need arise, and when finally they feel the need to settle down.. you'll find out that after the big day they become the sweetest inseparable couple. There is peace in the relationship, they literally cannot survive without each other. What they deprived each other of during their dating days they make up in abundance and raise their children in love

3) The cute Couple

This type of couple are the true definition of love, they either fall in love from the very first time they set eyes on each other or start as friends. They make you want to leave whoever you're with (especially if your partner falls under #2 ) their cruise on the ship is the smoothest, they understand each and speak to each without even moving their lips, their silence speak louder to each other's soul even in the midst of thousands they understand each other's needs, are faithful to their vow and the strongest support systems for each other. When they finally take the vow on the big day they live happily raising children in this love, and their story inspiring a lot of people.

Source : eneazi..com
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by lalanice(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
everyone wishes to fall under no3

I know a very young couple that falls under no2 they're nt married yet but expecting a child. I see their union lasting long (because of how easy they get back together no matter d fight or what they said to each other) but not without the constant fighting.
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by Lalas247(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Number 2 though

That’s what most guys don’t get the ones who give u the most stress and headache most times actually care, hence why after the storm the marriage or union last longer ...
That’s me all round .. fight hard love hard wink makes sense wink

Who cute couple epp
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by iamJ(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
3 is a disney animation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by FvckShiT(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
The fúckly Couples
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by eneazi(f): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2017
lalanice:
everyone wishes to fall under no3

I know a very young couple that falls under no2 they're nt married yet but expecting a child. I see their union lasting long (because of how easy they get back together no matter d fight or what they said to each other) but not without the constant fighting.

Everybody does wish to fall under 3, my friend and her husband were an example of #2 but today most people around them wish to have the kind of marriage they have not knowing what they have been through.
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by eneazi(f): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Number 2 though

That’s what most guys don’t get the ones who give u the most stress and headache most times actually care, hence why after the storm the marriage or union last longer ...
That’s me all round .. fight hard love hard wink makes sense wink

Who cute couple epp
Mynd44 lalasticlala

True most men don't really get that
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by eneazi(f): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Lol!!!
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by lalanice(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2017
eneazi:

Everybody does wish to fall under 3, my friend and her husband were an example of #2 but today most people around them wish to have the kind of marriage they have not knowing what they have been through.
no sane person would wish to be with a lover they always have to fight with, people admire their marriage nw because they nolonger fight I guess.

I think no1 is more common
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by lalanice(f): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
oh!!!! this isnt true atall, they are everywhere, jst very few. only few will find it.
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by iamJ(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
lalanice:
oh!!!! this isnt true atall, they are everywhere, jst very few. only few will find it.
few fa lipsrsealed

Ok ooooo, you're among the few abi?

#No Filter Attitude
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by iamJ(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
eneazi:

Lol!!!
which is urs?

#No Filter Attitude
Re: 3 Types Of Couples by eneazi(f): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
lalanice:
no sane person would wish to be with a lover they always have to fight with, people admire their marriage nw because they nolonger fight I guess.

I think no1 is more common
My point is every person wish to have a sweet end/marriage like that of #2

(1) (Reply)

World's Famous Iamj And Kashybaby FINAL THREAD / The Myth About Female Virginity - / Popular Gay Couples Welcomes Twins After Two Miscarriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.