Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin (1014 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Former Miss Commonwealth Beauty Istifanus, is of the notion that men are indeed superior to women.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Beauty said:

“Gender equality is a very serious issue. In fact, from the creation of the world, men have been made superior to women, and being from Kaduna State, trust me that I know better. That is why I keep fighting for female children to be educated so that our voices can be heard, though that doesn’t mean we should equate ourselves with men. But we should, at least, have a say in the society.”

On claims that she bleached her skin, Istifanus said,

“There is no iota of truth in that. It is just people being mischievous. Sincerely, I get broken and I cry whenever I see some hurtful things written about me in the media. And sometimes, I wish I was never into entertainment because people always say the total opposite of me. My only strength is my man. He always tells me, ‘anyhow they see it or say it, I love you that way because you are a super woman’.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/exbeauty-queen-denies-bleaching-her-skin

Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lalasticlala who is the bigger liar between this woman and Lai Muhammed?

1 Like

Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Which criteria do the pageant organizer use before selecting the most beautiful lady?

1 Like

Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Whatever makes her sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
comshots:
Which criteria do the pageant organizer use before selecting the most beautiful lady?
bleaching criteria

1 Like

Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Nbote(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol.. She didn't bleach na, she was unripe before now she don ripe
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
hahah
wicked soul
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by lalanice(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
no she didn't bleach, hypo fell on her
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Homeboiy: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol na Tonning grin
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Dasherz(f): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
she did not bleach her skin .. she only washed and rinsed it

nansense
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by MhizzAJ(f): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
This kind of bleaching is on another level oo
What's my business anyways
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by purplekayc(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Lalasticlala who is the bigger liar between this woman and Lai Muhammed?
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Oyindidi(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
She peel her skin, bleaching too mild
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
purplekayc:
shocked grin grin grin
Are you hungry?
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by girlhaley(f): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2017

They said it's toning lipsrsealed
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by jashar(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gluthatione injection and pills at work.

She looks like she belongs on the set of 'Twilight'.

I pity her in old age. Time will tell....

1 Like

Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Too much Instagram filter.
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hand work of Caro white.
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Tedassie(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Whether she's lying or not,at the end of the day she's the one that will have to live with herself and the consequences of the things she did with her own hands. Pere!
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Foodforthought: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian girls be like I don't bleach...it's just toning
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Nbote:

Lol
Re: Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Unless she's not the one in both photos, I'll believe she didn't bleach

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... / What Is The Right Age To Get Married For Guys And Girls ?? / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Marine Officer & His Bride On A Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.