Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (34466 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Hykis(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
The greatest flogging was the last flog I ever received... It was 85 strokes. (eight years ago)

what!!! nd u no faint...as a girl u tried o
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Dollarship(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
I was a thief when I was 8 years old
I can steal for Asia
Dem beat me pass drum

11 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by donshaddow(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Omo, na our neighbor money we still.... We buy new clothes na after some days dem catch us. I nearly die!

I also remember pry school. Mr Yusuf, with him stupid war against indiscipline uniform. Na under ur feet e go nearly kill you for coming late to school i was in pry 2 then.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Went out in the rain to a friends place and then the very last time I burnt my report card in sec school because I failed woefully and kept telling Mum no result yet till she got a photocopied report from the school everything turned out well in the end Sha made sure I made for it in College.

Everyone had my favorite cane sef thank God for his mercy

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Dude, TBH I wish 85 strokes of nothing but common sense can fall on you tonight... undecided
:-o savage

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Hykis:

what!!! nd u no faint...as a girl u tried o
I no faint o. I've got a very thick skin, caning doesn't really move me. The nice part is that, I have a very good skin that doesn't retain scars. Whenever I have scars, it will clear off within a month.

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by ezewealth(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2017
My own was in jss 2, I and my best friend took the last position in the class, I took 42 and my friends position was 43. When we are returning with our report card, I and my friend were laughing at eachother meanwhile I didn't know my dad saw me from afar and he was with his friends ( fellow managers) he was telling them " this is my son o he does well in sch, I am proud of him". On seeing my dad my mood changed meanwhile my friend cross the other side of the road and ran( he knows my dad very well). My dad and his friends was smiling when I met them, one said "this one I was laughing is like you took first position",the other said " why won't he take first, his father is a brilliant man", my father responded with proud " an apple don't fall far from its tree" at that moment I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. My dad then collected the result from me........... thank God I am live today because the beating lasted for 4 weeks. I miss you dad rip

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by harriet412(f): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2017
When I was a lot younger, my parents was always emphasizing not collecting something from someone.

There was this particular sunday in church, One man gave me speedy biscuit.. Since he was a family friend, I didn't see the need telling my parent about it.. while I was eating, my bro begged me to give him, I refused . He got angry and went to report...
That afternoon , my father laid me on the floor and flogged the hell outta me. The scars are still on my leg...
Up till today, its hard for me to collect something from someone..

9 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by mamajaz(f): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Who be Bright??
Bright Okposa
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by koolaid87: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
The greatest flogging was the last flog I ever received... It was 85 strokes. (eight years ago)

Na you be Judas that sold Christ?

85? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by koolaid87: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Beating chAnges kids' behavior

Western culture can't stop me from flogging My kid if need be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by denjjy(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2017
when I was seven years old, I bypassed dad tight security and sneaked out to watch a football match (Atlanta 1996: Nigeria vs Brasil) the whole family was on serious chaos looking for me. I didn't know who could have informed my dad that I was at the viewing center. When the match was entertaining at its peak when JJ okocha and papillo was performing wonders, behold a man appeared angrily like a lion from behind in his hand was two very long cains, when I sighted him, I knew it was rapture, I tried to escape but was already too late. he grabbed me by my wrist and flogged hell out of me. what was pains me the most was that I didn't watch the fantastic winning goal. I love my dad, I love the super eagles and I live football

22 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Prebaby93(f): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2017
them boys stole all my books in jss1(govt school ).....mum locked the door beat me.. hay God I prayed for Jesus to come that moment.....the boys stole 11books, after 2days I came home with 22books grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by ernesterioo(f): 12:52am On Nov 05, 2017
I was banging the fine fine girls in my street all in the name of daddy and mummy
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by PROWESX(m): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2017
The day i escape from school before closing hour inorder to play PS2 game with my friends. I don't know that one olofofo in the neighborhood saw us,the saddest thing is that when I came back from school my mom pretend that she is not aware of anything and she gave me my food until in the evening when my father is back from work then they gang beat the hell out of me. even up till today I still play PS games with my friends during my leisure time but no more spies going to report that to my parents.

12 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by AuroraB(f): 1:00am On Nov 05, 2017
BruncleZuma:
I snitched on a neighbour kpenshing another neighbour's wife and got called as a witness...my brothers and sisters that was the day I learnt to mind my business.
God the flogging eeehn e reach to make BHT dem repent.

#IHaveForgivenMyPapaSha
grin
For real?
grin
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2017
My dad knocked on my bedroom door and i angryly said WHO IS THAT FOOL cryMy dad knocked on my bedroom door and i angryly said WHO IS THAT FOOL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Dee04(m): 1:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Na only ajebutter de fit remember the greatest flogging..but for we wey be kpako wen no de ear word..if two weeks pass without getting seriously flogged for committing den e mean say devil comot from ur back small dat week

24 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Blasphemy grin I was 6/7 I had the scars to prove it sad angry
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by arleck(m): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Egbami!!

you actually counted the strokes? undecided

lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Bishops10(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2017
That was in Jss2, I'm not the type that copies note. It's a long story shaa

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by AyamConfidence(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2017
You know say e get some kind flogging your mama go give you... You go wan borrow money go do DNA test...... Mehn na me chop cane pass for my house

I was stubborn, rude, foul mouthed and disobedient

My elder sister once beat me and hit my head on the door post I fell seriously sick

My pops once kicked me and I hit my head on the side of our center table..... I had koko for weeks

Is it for insulting my elder sister or for nearly fighting my mum.... They nearly killed me

But the one that capped it off was one school day..... I don forget wetin I do sha but much mama beat me.... Not with cane ooo but with her hands... E be like wrestling.... I was on the ground... She sat on me and pounded away.... Soiled my uniform... Damn school no hungry me again that day

Or was it when she slapped me right on my left eye when I was talking rubbish..... I saw lightening in the afternoon sun.

But hallelujah I'm a changed soul now

Yes..... FREE AT LAST FROM THE CLUTCHES OF FOOLISHNESS

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by lavenderjade(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2017
I took 23rd position in primary 3 and since I had a strict Dad.. I cancelled the 2 leaving the 3" making it look like 3rd. But the grades made dad doubt and he eventually caught me when he went to the school.. That day i nor fit talk wetin i go through flogging with pepper things

10 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by casnido2: 1:52am On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
Happened when I was in primary 1.

Got back from school around 3pm or so, was about bathing when my nxt door neigbour invited me for one party like dat.

Didnt wnt to go o! but changed my mind when i thought of cake icing, chocomilo,banana chewing gum, parago and baloon i would take to school the next day grin

I quickly accepted and had my bath quickly, couldnt evn wear party cloth coz my hand couldnt reach the wardrobe. I just wore my white singlet nd black host like dat with my koi koi shoe grin

Left the house open coz I thought i would return early b4 my mum but somehow i later delayed nd stayed there until 7 o clock, didnt know that everyone was looking for me at home. My mum even thought my school driver didnt bring me back nd was accusing him already, she didnt knw dat her child was dancing awilo in one party grin

I got back past 7 or so nd saw her with some other persons outside nd understood immediately. I was about throwing my precious goody bag away b4 she saw me nd pounced on me...

My mum gave me different styles that left me with tattoos scars. Even disfigured one of my fingernails lol.

I didnt talk to my frnd until we moved out of dat house.

This one is strong oh.. Bring the holy cane

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by casnido2: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2017
DeadRat:
I Was like 10 then... I Narrated The Position Of All The Rooms In My house To My Friend, i Told Him Who And Who Slept There... I Didnt Know My Dad Was Listening, me Wey Be Idiot Just De Happy De Laugh Until i Enter House... When I Enter House That Day, i Won Die From Cane. My Papa say Me And My Friend Na Armed Robber, say we De Plan Robbery, We Won Come Rob Am (10years Old Robber) i Collect Beaten That Day Like The Kind Beaten Jackie Chan de Give Enemies

Lmao.. U just gt me laughing like meehn killo de

5 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by casnido2: 1:57am On Nov 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
I no faint o. I've got a very thick skin, caning doesn't really move me. The nice part is that, I have a very good skin that doesn't retain scars. Whenever I have scars, it will clear off within a month.
U must b very black sha
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by casnido2: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
U must b very black sha
idope247:
My dad knocked on my bedroom door and i angryly said WHO IS THAT FOOL cryMy dad knocked on my bedroom door and i angryly said WHO IS THAT FOOL

Chain I feel ur pain.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by casnido2: 2:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Prebaby93:
them boys stole all my books in jss1(govt school ).....mum locked the door beat me.. hay God I prayed for Jesus to come that moment.....the boys stole 11books, after 2days I came home with 22books grin
They brot out the best in u..lmao
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Saverin: 2:18am On Nov 05, 2017
I was 12 then and it happened when we went for Xmas holidays in my hometown. On 27th Dec, I left home to visit this large cashew plantation without telling anybody. My sister saw me as I was about to make the coded move so she followed me from a distant and I didn't know. I discovered she was stalking mid way into the journey. I vexed. I had no option than to take her along. After enjoying the cashew fruit and as we were about to leave my sister fall down and had an injury on her knee. Meanwhile my father had been looking for us. As Devil will have it grin , we met he as he was about to go out. Sighting the wound on my sister's leg, he asked her what happened. Immediately she told him we want to the cashew plantation, my father rush immediately and broke some fresh cane of bitter leaf plant and rush towards me.

I tear better race, grin the man followed me up. The kain beating I received that day can revive Nigeria economy grin

28 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by stepriho(m): 2:48am On Nov 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Well, I think growing up in a African home, we must all have received some floggings in the past for either being disobedient or probably too obedient. So reminiscing about one or two of those numerous floggings those days won't get you another flogging now, huh?? grin

So lemme start with mine... Growing up as a child and a boy to be precise, I was so fond on playing football and playing game back then. So there was this particular day, I was home alone and bored AF and there here comes this particular friend of mine that came to gist me about how one man just opened a new shop not too far from my area then and he started sweet talking me about how this particular man was selling his own computer game at a cheaper price (I think #300 then). Mehn, to cut the story short he successfully brainwashed me and I tripped but the only problem we had that moment was raising the money to go get the computer game. Fortunately and unfortunately for me, I knew where my Mum usually stashed her money and viola I removed the particular price we're gonna need to get the game and we went yo get the game and the batteries needed to. We played and played to our maximum satisfaction that afternoon till evening when that my friend bade me farewell cos twas getting dark then. My Mum came home and she kinda noticed I was more than happy that evening compared to when she left earlier like I won a lottery during the day or something. That was the moment she started suspecting foul play, she asked me what's up with me and I said I was a little bit overjoyed about her arrival cos I was home alone all day. Then, she caught me playing the game late that same night and just like a typical Nigerian mother she asked me where I got the game from and I told her I bought it, then she asked with which money and that was the moment I realized I already shot myself in the leg the moment I said I bought it. Mehn, she beat the devil and the hell outta me that night even after confessing about stealing her money earlier to buy the computer game and the painful thing was I was made to return the game the following morning unless she ain't gonna give me food in that house again. Chei, I begged the seller like madt before the man decided to help my life by refunding me the money and thereby collecting the computer game back. That was the day I realized the Bible was right about "Idle hands are Devil's workshop" verse grin

So Nairalanders, over to y'all... What's your own story?? cheesy

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by stepriho(m): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2017
ezewealth:
My own was in jss 2, I and my best friend took the last position in the class, I took 42 and my friends position was 43. When we are returning with our report card, I and my friend were laughing at eachother meanwhile I didn't know my dad saw me from afar and he was with his friends ( fellow managers) he was telling them " this is my son o he does well in sch, I am proud of him". On seeing my dad my mood changed meanwhile my friend cross the other side of the road and ran( he knows my dad very well). My dad and his friends was smiling when I met them, one said "this one I was laughing is like you took first position",the other said " why won't he take first, his father is a brilliant man", my father responded with proud " an apple don't fall far from its tree" at that moment I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. My dad then collected the result from me........... thank God I am live today because the beating lasted for 4 weeks. I miss you dad rip
Bros ur father the learn work for beating, for quaters were i take grow that time, if them tell pikin say them go carry am come make our father beat am, if christ go come for the next two months the pikin go reach heaven. Absolute change na him go change. Everything for our house get law.

4 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by zonax(m): 3:12am On Nov 05, 2017
I Don chop many massive beating in this life but won't forget 3 of them until I report it to God when I make heaven because them pain me.

First, I was playing soccer at a neighbors house while other kids were doing the evening Rosary devotion (Block Rosary ). My dad sent for me and when I came back, my dad beat me like I was a criminal working with Aninih and just got caught. and even when I told him I was passing out from the beating he was giving me, he told me he rather bury me than raise a man who won't have time for God. That moment shaped my spiritual life till today.

2nd. It was in my J.S.S 3, Was in the bus coming back from school with 3 of my classmates. the driver got to a police check point and they stopped him to collect their N10 (police were taking N10 as of then. one of the Mopol guys had this kind of hair style that looked funny on him because of his facial structure and we couldn't help but laugh. The man noticed we were laughing at him and asked the 3 of us to get down from the bus while he told the driver to continue on with his journey with other passengers. asked us while we were laughing at him and the kind beating he and his men gave us in our school uniforms that day was so bad that even motorists all parked to beg on our behalf. Non of us went to school for one week after that because the story trended in the city and the marks we sustained from his koboko was like tattoo on us. anywhere I see that officer I will still remind him how Wicked his act was to minors.

3rd. Watched this Nollywood movie where actor Alaso Wariboko was gangster and had a phrase 'Ratata' that he always said in the movie, I foolishly took up the character he played in the movie to be forming gangster in my hood. would echo 'Ratata' in every conversation, hold my package by my hands and walk in a very funny style. Elder Brother noticed that that and took me into his room to ask while I was walking in a funny way and what I was always parking in my pant. As I was just about using my favorite phrase from the movie 'Ratata', the kind of beating I received made me feel like I was adopted and he wasn't my brother.
Since that day man I had to use my brain so people no go use hand kii MI before my time.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.