Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (62311 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by agarawu23(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Propose craps everywhere. And they can't keep the marriage for long angry
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by daymeelarday(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Where are the pictures.?? angry
I wonder oo. Thought it was just me.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by danieljessy: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I've seen the pictures... MTN is shitti here
you see,that's why m inviting you to lagos wink
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by oloriLFC(f): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Acecards:
Batch B stream one, OP make the correction
I tire o. They like posting wrong info
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by AverageAnnie(f): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
the rate of proposals this year ehhh ...come be like sey na only me remain
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Adaumunocha(f): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
danieljessy:
you see,that's why m inviting you to lagos wink
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by purem(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
AverageAnnie:

Seems we are on d same page

Lemme propose to u na
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by EBISABA(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bros hw old r u?
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Ebonka1: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bros why you they vex na, abi na your babe?
khaykay15:
congrats..
But some guys have turned themselves to something else o,all in the name of proposal.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by GoshenNLA(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by khaykay15(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ebonka1:
Bros why you they vex na, abi na your babe?
lol..I'm a female
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by SHANGALORLOR: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
hope this guy is real? hope this proposal Will not end in a one corner dance. anyway congrats to them.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by iswallker(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
So why did she paint her face like a drawing book...

Fake planned pictures as usual...
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Batch 16B, stream 1. Mr OP take note of the correction.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
mangala14:
Alrice. Meeting a girl for just one year is not a good yardstick to wife her. Happy engagement to them though

How long does it take to know someone?

Lemme answer u
It takes a lifetime to know someone.....u know y...coz we mere mortals susceptible to change

Have u heard of a marriage breaking after six months whereas they dated for 2-3 years undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by chibuike65: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Where are the pictures.?? angry
how do wan take see the photo when you re using nokia 26 change ur phone
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by kenhorny2015: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm,ok ooop[color=#006600][/color] grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by odunukweval: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2017
The babe no even try at all..
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by linearity: 1:24am On Nov 03, 2017
khaykay15:
congrats..
But some guys have turned themselves to something else o,all in the name of proposal.

If you are the one on the receiving side of that ring, your tone and language will be different.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Lordspicy(m): 1:27am On Nov 03, 2017
AverageAnnie:
will u marry me?
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2017
khaykay15:
congrats..

Some claim they are sick while some fake thier own kidnapp just to suprise their girl friend with marriage proposal,,,they are all good but how many of this marriages will last,,, all the love they claim they love themselves',,let it continue' because most of this over I love u marriages does not last.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Lordspicy:
must the guy kneel to save someone from perpetual spinsterhood?

What suprise are u giving to somebody u will spend the rest of your life with ? people over react this days cos of infatuation and they call it love ,instead of taking the marriage very serios in bigining in other to conqer many problems that comes with marriage,,,they are busy doing other fancy things,,they are carried away with love' they forgot that marriage is not bed of rosses' many many battle still ahead

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by okechukwu16: 2:38am On Nov 03, 2017
After guys don knack her finish for camp.

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by InvertedHammer: 2:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Where did this kneeling down to propose in Nigeria come from?

I heard Nigerians are also doing Black friday and celebrating Halloween.

What's next? Gay marriage?

Wonders shall never end. grin grin grin
\

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Ijeluv82(f): 4:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations to you dear.......
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Itzurboi(m): 5:12am On Nov 03, 2017
A poster above said it takes a real man to kneel down and propose... That shows how guillible some ladies can be.. Have you heard of the saying "not all that glitters are gold" equivalent to not all this kneeling down are for real(some are format), it might be to tie the lady down for his sexual satisfaction....

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Oppypoppy: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm pissed sha. Why Nigerians like to dey copy Oyinbo people Na wa o!
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Lawsimon(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2017
khaykay15:
congrats..
i thought i'm the only one seeing this. it's so so disgusting.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Lordspicy:
must the guy kneel to save someone from perpetual spinsterhood?
Lwkm en kneel sef komot one slippers plus cap just to propose
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2017
So he had to kneel den remove cap n slippers just to propose. En for kukuma go naked na

NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video)