Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (62306 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by metroid(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2017
She actually posted "Someone proposed" na wah oh! undecided
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Her corper boi friend go wan die. Lol
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by oluwaemmanuel: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2017
So at that man's age he is still a Gucci man... I just hope they are original...���
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by webngnews: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Corpers proposing

I hope they know what's ahead of them
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by khaykay15(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
linearity:

If you are the one on the receiving side of that ring, your tone and language will be different.
Let me tell you what you don't know, am not freaked by all those proposals,the best thing that could happen to one is building a long lasting marriage ,is not about all these proposals up and down, the olden days generation never do marriage proposal and their relationship due last.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by okerekeikpo: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
After one guy man copper Don Bleep am finishe
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by JON01: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2017
AverageAnnie:
the rate of proposals this year ehhh ...come be like sey na only me remain
. Haha Really I was about to propose.. make I just shift BIKO
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by JON01: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2017
AverageAnnie:
the rate of proposals this year ehhh ...come be like sey na only me remain
.REALLY HAHA I was about to propose.. Make I shift Biko
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by shittufarukumar(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Just imagine thread like this is making front page when there are informative threads
ThisTrend:

Today was a joyful day for NYSC Batch A who passed out after successful completion of their youth service year, and this lady got more than she bargained for.

A Nigerian lady and mathematician, Adannaya Chikito, got a surprise marriage proposal from her boyfriend during her passing out parade today in Port Harcourt.

She said yes! Congrats to her….

See more Photos below;

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/nysc-corper-gets-surprise-proposal-boyfriend-passing-parade-today-port-harcourt-photos/

Ssssow is it a new thing under the sun

Abiy hu da wan eepp
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by lastempero: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2017
See as matured man kneel down,o o o chim o o o o
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by linearity: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
khaykay15:

Let me tell you what you don't know, am not freaked by all those proposals,the best thing that could happen to one is building a long lasting marriage ,is not about all these proposals up and down, the olden days generation never do marriage proposal and their relationship due last.

But the hype or lack thereof of the proposal is not a factor in determining how long or good the marriage will be.

And comparison to olden days marriage is not a good barometer. Our parents endures a lot from each other and still does today. But our generation today are impatient and intolerant. I can guarantee 100% that, you will be unwilling to endure from your husband what your mom ignored regarding your Dad, same with me.

A very good pointer is and I will be using an extreme example here...most women from olden marriage will not leave their husband in the case of adultery or outside babe or beating(note that, am not saying any of these is good, just highlighting their commitments to the marriage for better for worse), but most women in our generation today will do.

So, when comparing olden days marriage longevity with our short lived and often unstable new generation marriages; we should also consider the 'sh1t' and sacrifices our parents endured (and still enduring) in order to make that marriage work and the fact that, if dealt the same hand, we will have worked out of the marriage long time ago.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by khaykay15(f): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
linearity:

But the hype or lack thereof of the proposal is not a factor in determining how long or good the marriage will be.

And comparison to olden days marriage is not a good barometer. Our parents endures a lot from each other and still does today. But our generation today are impatient and intolerant. I can guarantee 100% that, you will be unwilling to endure from your husband what your mom ignored regarding your Dad, same with me.

A very good pointer is and I will be using an extreme example here...most women from olden marriage will not leave their husband in the case of adultery or outside babe or beating(note that, am not saying any of these is good, just highlighting their commitments to the marriage for better for worse), but most women in our generation today will do.

So, when comparing olden days marriage longevity with our short lived and often unstable new generation marriages; we should also consider the 'sh1t' and sacrifices our parents endured (and still enduring) in order to make that marriage work and the fact that, if dealt the same hand, we will have worked out of the marriage long time ago.

Is true, you have a point here.. Our parents endure a lot.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today by khaykay15(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
linearity:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.