Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (37175 Views)

Can I Use My 2017 Jamb Result For 2018? / Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Starkid3010(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
really!!i think u would need it this year oo
Lol Lets Wait And See
If Dey Wil Use It
I Bet U Dos Institutes Wil Neva Use It
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by mathkid(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Starkid3010:

Lol Lets Wait And See
If Dey Wil Use It
I Bet U Dos Institutes Wil Neva Use It
ok till then
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Starkid3010(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
ok till then
Ok U No Know 9ja Uniz Lol Dey Didnt Even Use Our Jamb Scores Talkless Of Caps
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by junnaiskye(f): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm an RSU aspirant, they haven't released our admission list and CAPS Is showing 'not admitted.

My question is, is the admission only offered to aspirants whose name is already out on their institution's admission list?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Eife(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:
You can now check your 2017 jamb admission on jamb website as it has been enable via JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Pls move this to front page to inform a whole lots of candidates waiting for this news.

Please help I checked the caps site yesterday and I saw recommended.
I was told by some people to accept it, at first I didn't want to do so.(wanted to wait for that of the school first)
But I later accepted it.
What should I do now hope I'm on a safe side?

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Kiddo25: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mhzexcellency001:

I'm nt OAU aspirant but I'm also facing the same issue
same here
M here for my sister tho
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Procedure to check your admission status.
Go to your normal jamb profile
Make sure u use PC or enable Desktop view on your phone browser, then click on CAPs admissions, check on your LHS you will see check admission status, click on it
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Jagabanmonerry(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
junnaiskye:
I'm an RSU aspirant, they haven't released our admission list and CAPS Is showing 'not admitted.

My question is, is the admission only offered to aspirants whose name is already out on their institution's admission list?
No, after ur sch has update ur Jamb scores n d post utme score, if u merit d program u apply 4, Jamb will give u admission even if ur prefer sch of choice has not dash out list. Am vr sure if Jamb offer u admission, dey don't have d power to turn u down.. The admission might come from Jamb or ur sch.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Abdulnur(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls are DE candidates included in this CAPS wahala?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by otokx(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abdulnur:
Pls are DE candidates included in this CAPS wahala?

not yet

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by mrklock(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:
Make sure u use PC or enable Desktop view on your phone browser, then click on CAPs admissions, check on your LHS you will see check admission status, click on it
I'm using phone though, I av activated desktop view, but still not working mind checking for me?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Timbercrush: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls what is the next thing if I have been admitted and the accept button have been click?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Eife(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Timbercrush:
Pls what is the next thing if I have been admitted and the accept button have been click?

Please how did you open the caps portal
Course I login the jamb site but I can't find anything like caps
Help me out
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Kceefresh19: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
The step by step procedures to access JAMB CAPS

1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You'll see CAPS under the tag 'Admissions'. Click on it and you'll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows 'welcome', do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile's browser and change the view of the page to 'desktop view'. This is why it's preferably to use a PC.
6. You'll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on 'Admission Status'.
7. It'll then bring your details.
If you've been admitted, you can either 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission'.
If you're waiting on admission list from your school or so, it'll show: "admission in progress, check back later" under the tag 'Admission Status'. You won't even be able to click on the 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission' button.

The site being circulated since yesterday seems not trustworthy. It'll be better if you go through the official jamb site.
This is my advice to all candidates. I wish you all admissions into the schools of your choices.
Thanks.
My school has released its admission list but the caps is displaying:admission in progress check back later..what can I do
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by chukwukapromise(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:
U're Doing perfect here man, More Flesh to your biceps.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Obinovictor(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrklock:

I'm using phone though, I av activated desktop view, but still not working mind checking for me?

Same with mine
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrklock:

if you follow the method I drop up they with your phone an it didn't work, then use PC to login to your jamb profile then click on CAPS admission, on the LHS u will see admission status... Click on it. I'm going to ask you to drop your jamb profile login details here to help you because those informations are not meant to be disclosed.. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
U're Doing perfect here man, More Flesh to your biceps.
... Thanks boss. I humbly present cephalic
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kceefresh19:

My school has released its admission list but the caps is displaying:admission in progress check back later..what can I do
Pls wait for your school to update their admissions list on jamb caps...dont panic
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

Same with mine
Follow this procedure.... Make sure your browser is on desktop view if you are using phone...

1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You'll see CAPS under the tag 'Admissions'. Click on it and you'll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows 'welcome', do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile's browser and change the view of the page to 'desktop view'. This is why it's preferably to use a PC.
6. You'll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on 'Admission Status'.
If you've been admitted, you can either 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission'.
If you're waiting on admission list from your school or so, it'll show: "admission in progress, check back later" under the tag 'Admission Status'. You won't even be able to click on the 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission' button.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by minijasper03(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have been offered admission to kwarapoly, but when I checked my admission status via caps,it only showed my Unilorin status without the kwarapoly.
plz, does this mean anything
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Eife(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:

Follow this procedure.... Make sure your browser is on desktop view if you are using phone...

I've been trying it but i didn't see any thing like caps
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by NkayTiana(f): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:
You can now check your 2017 jamb admission on jamb website as it has been enable via JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Pls move this to front page to inform a whole lots of candidates waiting for this news.
I tried for my sister but the year for admission hasn't been updated to 2017...please help
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Kimzylove(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by blessedvikky(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
hello,Please I did change of institution from UI to Unimed,and I've been admitted by Unimed,and the caps is still showing UI instead of Unimed, pls is there anyone with the same problem?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by zeenaman: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx Login with your reg number
Where i'm to select year, i didn't see 2017. How do i go about that please?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Kiddo25: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:

what about if the admission status is *not admitted*
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
junnaiskye:

Since your school is yet to release their admission list, you will need to exercise patience. When you school update their admissions on Jamb CAPS, you will see admitted .
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
minijasper03:
I have been offered admission to kwarapoly, but when I checked my admission status via caps,it only showed my Unilorin status without the kwarapoly.
plz, does this mean anything
They is no need to panic, if UNILORIN didn't give you admission, your Kwara poly admission will be updated on jamb website.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kimzylove:
I have tried this Jamb/efacility stuff but it keeps saying 'invalid user name or password' and i typed in my correct details please sumone the deadline ehn

You are going to a wrong website. That website is for Universities to login and upload their admitted students to CAPS...

Login to your normal jamb profile using your jamb email and password and then click on CAPS ADMISSIONS.... and then check on the LHS u will see check admission status..... Click on it. make sure you enable desktop view on your phone browser or you use PC
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by dbelovd(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:

You are going to a wrong website. That website is for Universities to login and upload their admitted students to CAPS...

Login to your normal jamb profile using your jamb email and password and then click on CAPS ADMISSIONS.... and then check on the LHS u will see check admission status..... Click on it. make sure you enable desktop view on your phone browser or you use PC

Bro pls I need some assistance here..

I did not see 2017 in the select utme year. What do u suggest I do?

Thx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.