Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? (7243 Views)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Do Men Really Need To Get Married??? Whats D Benefit Of Been A Married Man!!!!! / What Your Palm Says About Your Life: If These 2 Lines Match Up, Here's D Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 2:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

They told you I guess
yea they did.
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:23am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
yea they did.

What if you have tribal mark, what would you feel like
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:23am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
yea they did.

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 2:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

will get use to it smiley
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:27am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:

Hmmmm, that's so wise, it's just the reality but honestly I hate those marks
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:27am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

ours isnt big tho. Just small close to the temple
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:35am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
ours isnt big tho. Just small close to the temple

Those marks I know them, my mum has too but if you find out that she has, you must have starred at her looking for something smaller than a particle of clay soil
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 2:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Those marks I know them, my mum has too but if you find out that she has, you must have starred at her looking for something smaller than a particle of clay soil
she is lucky too
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
she is lucky too

Maybe but I would rather say I'm lucky because I would not like to have those obvious and ugly marks on her
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Ladyjumong(f): 2:56am On Nov 03, 2017
according to our keypad e-warriors here. awon hydraulic soup eaters cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:58am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
she is lucky too

One can barely know you have
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sexaddict08(m): 3:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
3 horizontal lines divided by 4 vertical lines... cheesy

u must have failed mathematics and english...
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Horlaitan6089(f): 3:21am On Nov 03, 2017
[

3 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Thank God my folks don't do this nonsense, with my ugliness, if you add tribal mark, Kuku kill me
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by ogasmallie: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thank God my folks don't do this nonsense, with my ugliness, if you add tribal mark, Kuku kill me
ah oga oo u don reach here
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2017
ogasmallie:
ah oga oo u don reach here
I am like MTN, everywhere you go
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by KissSinger1(f): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2017
undecided how can sombori have this kind of lines on his face and be laffin as if all is well?

3 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
is not only Yoruba nau.
ibo people Own Is Not Bad... I See Some Girls Who Look Beautiful with Those small Marks Beside Their Eyes... Abi For Your Place Them De Draw Map For Face?

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
ibo people Own Is Not Bad... I See Some Girls Who Look Beautiful with Those small Marks Beside Their Eyes... Abi For Your Place Them De Draw Map For Face?
its beside d eye too or little on d cheek.
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
its beside d eye too or little on d cheek.
your Mama for Give You Small Beside Your Eye... I Go Make Sense... You Can Still In And Collect o cool
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
your Mama for Give You Small Beside Your Eye... I Go Make Sense... You Can Still In And Collect o cool
lol
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by CaptainG00D: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:

Afonja was a yoruba war lord in the ancient times who sold out his people to the fulani's.
So here on nairaland "afonja" is just a synonymous term for a betrayer or a weak fellow.
Igbos or Igbos refer to the shape of the ibos head-unusually flat!
So there you have it.
Note sha that these terms are only for tribal bigots here on nl.

But hav flat.head
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by CaptainG00D: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
lol

So u be igbo
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Horlaitan6089:

Someone once told me that afonja is the name of the man that guides the gate between Old oyo empire and the north. He(the person that told me) said afonja betrayed oyo and allowed Fulanis to enter during a war. Now ion know how correct he is(please don't quote me ooo and start calling me a traitor oo)

Thanks mam u look so sexy, kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by LecciGucci: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks this sh.it didnt go tribal
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by arinze3131(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
KissSinger1:
undecided how can sombori have this kind of lines on his face and be laffin as if all is well?

I lyk ur breasts
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
CaptainG00D:

So u be igbo
nah
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by KissSinger1(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2017
arinze3131:

I lyk ur breasts
... Thank God it's only liking...
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2017
i don't know why people Luke throwing tribal jabs on nairaland
every tribe in naija have a tribal mark,no one is exempted.
me dat am typing i have one on my face and am Igbo.the mark have meaning,some its for identification and some its for spiritual purpose
whichever way if you see someone with a tribal mark just know its for a purpose and not their doing
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by CaptainG00D: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
nah

Ok one of those igbo "i no be ibo".
Part of rivers state.
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Opezzy005: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Binary lord I saw ur post in investment section abt forex trading bt am unable to reply u der coz am stil a new member dat it wil tak me sum weeks b4 I can reply or post in d investment section. Pls add me to ur signal group. Dis my number 08184800282 or Email me @ opezzy005@gmail.com.thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) / Man Jerking Off On Zoom Live. Taught He Turned Off The Cam. / Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.