Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Drugs And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drugs And Sex (714 Views)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs And Sex by fox26: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
I started smoking five years ago, but now I'm doing it at bad and risky level. I am sharing a flat with a 35 years old lady from Nigeria. we are very close but not in relationship . so she knows what I do and where I go always. Every weekend of my fortnight pay I have to buy my bomb drugs from my Oga next street . they make me feel so high and electrified in my body but I don't go outside only sleeping until Ijoma bring food for me , Ijoma is a figured lady sexy buts , and that makes me get attracted to her when I am high . Ijoma doesn't make food for me every day, but only when she realise that I am high on my shiit. after eating she tells me to get in the shower and and she will follow me in the bathroom and start sucking my manhood and she gets control over me, mweeeeh Ijoma is very sweet oh. we are not lovers but we do sex like IndecentStar. she rides me for 1,5hours , once in two weeks! !

Ijoma never tell me that she loves me and neneither do I.

I can say Ijoma is rapping me.

please remember that your son might be into drugs too.
Re: Drugs And Sex by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Point? undecided
Re: Drugs And Sex by dayleke: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
naijaboiy:
Point? undecided

Na his "highness" dey write.

He got paid today .....

2 Likes

Re: Drugs And Sex by dayleke: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wey Ijoma?
Re: Drugs And Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Metchew

(1) (Reply)

See Budget Of A Slayqueen / 9 Things Every Man Should Do Before Getting Married / Unilag Affordable Accomodations:aiskworld Apartments And Lodge (hostel) Akoka Lg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.