Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? (2876 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / 15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
I've spoken to a few naija guys here who went to who school in Nigerian universities.
They recount stories of how Cult boys threatened them and they had to leave their then girlfriend or suffer bloody beatings or even death.

Has any guy encountered this foolishness?
How did you handle it? How WOULD you handle it?

I don't think I would gree. Dia Fada!
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Tolexander: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will leave her for them o. There are many girls out there.

Those boys are so desperate that one either leaves the girl for them, or one leaves his life for them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Papiikush: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will go far away across the Mexican border.

Change my name to Daniel khan and start working as a carpenter. I love my life

7 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Danelo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
I won't allow myself to be deceived by too many action movies.

I'll humbly respect myself and dash them the babe, perhaps her destiny is to get married to a cultist

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by lilbazy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Most people don't know this...The pus*y is never yours,its just your turn. Leave her jejeli and find another girl.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by ogoloray(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
will sing to the girly in adekunle goldz voice...
" NA ONLY ME MY MAMA BORN OH "

4 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
I won't die because of woman. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by vincentjk(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
I dropped out of university because of cultists chasing me up and down

Bro free the babe

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by FvckShiT(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Since you've fûcked her pússy like 6 fuçkin times , just leave her the fúck alone & fuçkin move to the next available pússy cool
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
2buffagain:
I've spoken to a few naija guys here who went to who school in Nigerian universities.
They recount stories of how Cult boys threatened them and they had to leave their then girlfriend or suffer bloody beatings or even death.

Has any guy encountered this foolishness?
How did you handle it? How WOULD you handle it?

I don't think I would gree. Dia Fada!

Infact eh these pple need to be checked up,how person ?I mean man like u go jus carry ur babe all in d name of his a cultist.

It think d cultist and the man who babe was collected should be checked mentally
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by pointblank247(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
if the babe is truely into and unto me alone, then i will defend her maybe not with my life but i may join that cult just to protect her.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by IamSINZ(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Be a man, take him out, buy him a drink or two then tell him you're engaged to marry the girl. Have a friendly-polite convo with him, he'll leave you be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Slayer2: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamSINZ:
Be a man, take him out, buy him a drink or two then tell him you're engaged to marry the girl. Have a friendly-polite convo with him, he'll leave you be.

Sinz I know say I must see you here.

I greet all ma niggaz here for this thread o. Una doh.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Based on say I get my own IFA, I go clear the guy memory make he forget the girl.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
abeg run for your life joor
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by foxzy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
I can't report them to the police
because the might be working together
I'll let the soldiers know about it...and probably set one of them up so that they can teach him tutorials
abi seah dey don get affiliate with naija army too
what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by IamSINZ(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Sinz I know say I must see you here.
I greet all ma niggaz here for this thread o. Una doh.

grin
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Pekun210(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Apologies!!! But its foolishness to me

pointblank247:
if the babe is truely into and unto me alone, then i will defend her maybe not with my life but i may join that cult just to protect her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Beemaz: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
pointblank247:

You are a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by kay29000(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
I'll leave her. But I always wonder... In cases like this, when the guy leaves the girl, does it mean the girl will automatically like the cult guy?
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by olamitiwale(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
foxzy:
I'll let the soldiers know about it...and probably set one of them up so that they can teach him tutorials
what do you guys think?
But make sure you dont ever show for that vicinity again, because am tired of typing "Rip"

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by pointblank247(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Beemaz:

You are a fool.
i dont belong to your level of empty headed blabbeer mouthing product of the rape of a mad akwuna by a drunk eediott. you born by mistake, the next time you take on me, i will make dissing you my bisness and you wont survive it. PIG.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
foxzy:
what do you guys think?
No probs..
But make sure that soldier is following you about or kindly leave the school grin grin

Happy birthday thou
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Xamie271(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Papiikush:

This reply made my day!
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2017
na me born the girl?
i love my life
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2017
I will find the nearest fvck huz to rest.,

Later on we will bargain cool
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Beadex1(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Mehn this a difficult or complicate situation but will comment on it. What is the value of this your girlfriend, is your said girlfriend interested in dating the cult boy ? In life they are somethings you dont run away from, before you call her your girlfriend that means you cherish her. This type of situation will present itself throughout your life but with different versions ,how you handle it is what makes you a man.

Tip: 20k can solve this. 4 macho soldiers can help u out on this .

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Even if the gurl loves you so much

Like she ain't willing to let you go

It'd be cowardly to let 'er dowm, y'know?
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by ashjay001(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Had d experience.

Some of my Gees belonged, so d nigga gave himself brain. Me self comot eye!

If she bring am, I chop clean mouth. Tank God say I dey use specs, if I see dem, I comot eye like say I no see am. Sometimes sef, she fit leave d nigga come greet me.

They ended up married sha, though separated presently.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
ashjay001:
Had d experience.

Some of my Gees belonged, so d nigga gave himself brain. Me self comot eye!

If she bring am, I chop clean mouth. Tank God say I dey use specs, if I see dem, I comot eye like say I no see am. Sometimes sef, she fit leave d nigga come greet me.

They ended up married sha, though separated presently.

I no get this your story Oga. Na you be the victim abi na you be cult boy?
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

Correct guy.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by IamSINZ(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
2buffagain:

Correct guy.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Much Fvck Is Killing...and I Don't Want To Die Young / Fat Lady Beats Up Two Ladies Who Came To Attack Her (PHOTOS) / I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.