Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made (715 Views)

She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again / Sexual Mistakes Some Women Made On Bed / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made by EmceeRio1: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Marry now; don’t make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made. Marry now with the little you have. Don’t wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

Read more>>> Marry now; don’t make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:08am On Nov 03, 2017
My brother na true u talk but to dey struggle with wife and children no easy o

(1) (Reply)

Any advice for ladies that buy love with money ? / He Left Me For My Sister,i’m So Broken.(true Story). / I’m Getting Older! I Need A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.