Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) (33094 Views)

Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Buhari, APC Begin Clampdown On Online Press - Online Publishers Association OPAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by BudeYahooCom: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Primebuilders:

Your bigotry is very high. So even among the IBO's some States are superior to others. I see the reason why the IBO's are not united.
Someone was saying that if this IPOB stuff were headed by an anambra man that it would have gain more support than this.
I was like are you kidding me. Do we have superior tribes in IBO/states in IBO land. You guys are ur own undoing

Oga use your tongue to count your teeth. Everyone knows nonsobaba the buffoon you are quoting as a smelly ewedu muslim pig. grin

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2017
they think the nigerian goverment is joking with them.... grin grin.......

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Bla bla bla.... see him yoruba muslim ewedu mouth as if IPOB doesn't have lawyers and the Judge is going to be a daft one.
The 'terrorism' tag have been challenged in court and it will be subjucial to call them 'terrorists' in court.

Every other thing you wrote there is as useless as bowl of rotten ewedu. grin
After shouting ewedu upandan, they'd still be branded terrorists and there's nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Masculity(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
arresting them won't solve issues here. even it will increase the productions of more bills.

Then more arrest will follow. Good work.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Niftyrules(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
arresting them won't solve issues here. even it will increase the productions of more bills.

That is it.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
tsdarkside:
they think the nigerian goverment is joking with them.... grin grin.......
You dey mind those illiterates, they think it's only their waka waka, protests, throwing sticks and stones etc that have been proscribed, they didn't know it included being in possession of any IPOB insignia including oga printer's pamphlets.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

Who proscribed the organisation?

No one did. Just wear anything bearing IPOB conspicously around town. I am certain that you will get the answer you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by donqx: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2017
oh
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by hashtagg(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Just doing business.... If I'm paid to print a handbill, why should I be arrested, go n look for the people sponsoring the printing and not the printer... NIGERIAN POLICE... Smh for una.... Another Python waka
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by gidgiddy: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Boko haram is ravaging the North East, herdsmen are massacaring them daily, Niger Delta militants are destroying their pipelines daily

But they are chasing people printing posters and pamphlets as the real terrorists

LOL
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by tishbite41(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Where are you from or do you think we'll all keep quiet and allow you guys from neighbouring states to come destroy the relative peace we've been enjoying for some time now and also destroy the preparation for our election in some days time? If you ain't too happy, Aba isn't far away, they love IPOB business very well.

Kudos to the Nigerian police
afonja go sleep.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
make them swim inside muddy Gutter abeg

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by MrSly(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
The Anambra State Police Command on Thursday arrested two publishers in Onitsha who were allegedly printing handbills for the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra in respect of November 18 election boycott in Anambra State.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Garba Umar, disclosed this at a press conference in his office at Amawbia, Anambra State. Umar said his command would not tolerate any IPOB activity in the state in any guise.
He said, “After a discreet procedure in collating intelligence on miscreants and members of the proscribed IPOB, the Onitsha area command raided a printing press where thousands of posters and handbills were being printed.”
Some of the fliers read, ‘Call for referendum is not call for war;’ ‘No election in Anambra State,’ ‘Biafrans declare sit at home,’ ‘Anyone who insists on participating in the Anambra election will be doing so at his or her own risk,’ and so on.
The Anambra CP warned that he would not spare any group or individual who try to disrupt the peace in the state, while calling on residents to ensure they report any attempt to cause a breach of the peace in their area.
Garba said the printers arrested would help the police in tracking down the IPOB members who gave them the job. He said,”IPOB is proscribed and there won’t be a hiding place for them in Anambra State.
We won’t tolerate any insignia of the group in this state. If your nickname is IPOB, please change it now; otherwise, we’ll arrest and prosecute you.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/onitsha-publishers-arrested-for_2.html
Arrested or not, imprisoned or not, executed or not, na them sabi.
As for me I have declared no election since 2015. No need wasting energy to get a goat in order to secure ur yams. What do you expect from the goat? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Ngokafor(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2017
devindevin2000:

Pictures really do say a thousand words cheesy...just a picture and likes keep rolling in.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by blackhinstan: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
madridguy:
Ipork yuut are nothing but laminated brains. 1 Billion Kanu cannot stop Anambra election.

BOYCOTT NOT STOPING
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Alexus23: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yyeske:
He is from Uga living in Awka both in Anambra and you?
Aboki, what is your business in knowing where I come from? I don't give a fuvck about IPOB or whatever, but that
fool should never degenerate other Igbos in the guise of spitting IPOB.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Alexis11: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
devindevin2000:

What a nice picture this is. I am one of the persons that liked it.

But I'm sure your demented father is not as happy as that man grin
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
tishbite41:
afonja go sleep.
Somali Jew, you need a nap
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Alexus23:

Aboki, what is your business in knowing where I come from? I don't give a fuvck about IPOB or whatever, but that
fool should never degenerate other Igbos in the guise of spitting IPOB.
Then why saying he's not from Anambra, why not face his post instead of denigrating his place of origin.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by luluman: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
Let them keep producing, we'll continue to arrest.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by luluman: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ayopredict:
.....but they only did d job given to them which is to print out handbills, just a simple business transaction undecided

So when Fulanis kill your brothers on somebody's order, they are only obeying instructions abi?mumu
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by edupedia: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from nigeria police force. grin wink

....upper cut from Python...these two...dem slippers don cut be dat..dem don put suya pepper in their own nose...Xmas and new year inside cell!...bye, bye...next!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by luluman: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
I was interested in knowing who these two people are because I am always confident that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. And alas! I wasn't disappointed! Messrs CHUKWU and OKOLOJI! Two wawa lowlives who come from a state whose people are always envious of Anambra's dominance over them. Meanwhile, enugu state local government elections are set for tomorrow but you don't see them calling for boycott there because they are sure that PDP will rig itself to victory. Honestly, Anambra state needs to adopt the Donald Trump formula by building a very high wall on our border with these wawa and adada pests, to keep them away for good.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Lead in what ?
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Bla bla bla.... see him yoruba muslim ewedu mouth as if IPOB doesn't have lawyers and the Judge is going to be a daft one.
The 'terrorism' tag have been challenged in court and it will be subjucial to call them 'terrorists' in court.

Every other thing you wrote there is as useless as bowl of rotten ewedu. grin
Sharrap dia. IPOB have been designated as terrorists by a court of law of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Their names and age were not mentioned as is the tradition in police force statements. Their picture and the item they allegedly were printing at the time of their arrest were taken separately.
In other news,appears this IPOB shiit ain't over yet.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by COCKCROW: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is not news that idiots make noise where there is no need for it; both the so called police head and the dullards. You may support evil against good, that does not remove right from good; you may delay a struggle both you can not strangulate the worthy struggle; you may kill harbingers of human rights, freedom and justice that will not destroy freedom and justice. This zoo called nigeria is the only place where evil is justified in the name of unity, where fairness and justice is sacrificed for unity, where blood of the innocent are spilled by beastly men in uniform and people with satanic mind rejoices over and applaud such beast. Cold-blood murders will not go unpunished and the repercussion follows generations unborn. That is the problem of the north, middle belt these areas are cursed.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by BudeYahooCom: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yyeske:
After shouting ewedu upandan, they'd still be branded terrorists and there's nothing you can do about it

Branded terrorists by a judge that ran away from court. Your ewedu-filled skull is clearly deceiving your pro-dumbohari stomach. grin grin grin

A counter have been filed, the matter have been challenged. So it remain subjudicial until judgement on the matter that is gavelled.
When your mates were going to school you were swallowing head of fish with your ewedu mouth.. Olodo rapata!

grin grin
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Branded terrorists by a judge that ran away from court. Your ewedu-filled skull is clearly deceiving your pro-dumbohari stomach. grin grin grin

A counter have been filed, the matter have been challenged. So it remain subjudicial until judgement on the matter that is gavelled.
When your mates were going to school you were swallowing head of fish with your ewedu mouth.. Olodo rapata!

grin grin
When you are done, let us know

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by DonBobes(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Babalegba:
In your dreams.Wake up,they will be charged with membership of a proscribed terrorist organisation, sedition, treason and breach of peace. They will be sentenced to twenty years with hard labour.In short they are fecked

Stop wasting time advising d Dumyums, let him try us n com out n we will gladly send dem beyond.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Mummyjoy: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
[You must watch it before you make comments in public. What makes you think you are better than others. You really need to grow up, sounds more like a spoonfed baby.quoteor=nonsobaba post=62022157]I was interested in knowing who these two people are because I am always confident that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. And alas! I wasn't disappointed! Messrs CHUKWU and OKOLOJI! Two wawa lowlives who come from a state whose people are always envious of Anambra's dominance over them. Meanwhile, enugu state local government elections are set for tomorrow but you don't see them calling for boycott there because they are sure that PDP will rig itself to victory. Honestly, Anambra state needs to adopt the Donald Trump formula by building a very high wall on our border with these wawa and adada pests, to keep them away for good.

Anambra leads, others follow.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole Wins His Polling Unit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.