Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Kind Of A Guy Would Say This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Guy Would Say This? (488 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Guy Would Say This? by PrinceDerrick: 5:42am On Nov 03, 2017
So this two guys came to our conference from Abuja and somehow. I saw them coming out of a mall (they have bought condoms among other things) with one of them a chain smoker (CS) holding a lady and walking towards their hotel rooms.
So the CS guy began analysing hoes and said "there are 3 categories of hoes: 1. Never trust(CD needed) 2. Free ones (CD not needed) 3. Cheap ones (I guess money wise). He went ahead to tell the lady (she just met them, and probably had little reservation about going with them) that she should know that nothing bad will happen to her (apart from nacking) by the Holy spirit in her."
Obviously this gal is being put in category 1 because they just met her, bought CD and are heading to the "slaughter".
What kind of man says this?
And what kinda holy spirit dwells in a hoe?
Re: What Kind Of A Guy Would Say This? by Samsimple(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2017
A op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Am Still Single And Searching” – Nigerian Slay Queen / Woman, 26, Pleads Guilty To Incest For MARRYING Her Biological Mother / Who Wants To Goto The University With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.