Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) (24317 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Adieza(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Expect more resignation letters from Kogi State workers.

Amb. Anthony Ogah through his Tony Ogah Foundation have given N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira) cash to Mr Tenimu Muhammed Tairu, a forest guard employed by the Kogi State ministry of environment who resigned as a result of unpaid salary for 10months to enable him establish his fashion designing company.
Thanks to Anthony

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213563513938928&id=1134900901

Read his resignation letter & see Photos of how he dumped his uniform. https://www.nairaland.com/4147148/kogi-state-civil-servant-resigned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by aolawale025: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's painful that despite all to the contrary the kogi government (if we may even call it that) are still in denial

3 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by kay29000(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by esthy86(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Yahaya Bello no send anyone o. Only him is the cabal in Kogi state.

22 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Equiano: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
kogi people have turned to IDPs

7 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by tobtap: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
cool coolU
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by jerflakes(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
grin grin grin grin grin

Yahaya Bello no send anyone o. Only him is the cabal in Kogi state.

grin

One man government

He is his own fan, he is also his own hater

22 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by AishaBuhari: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Raw cash

Why not Bank transfer

Black man sef undecided

Nice gesture though!

#ImpeachBuhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Alhkerimu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
kogi state is yet to arrived in all sector and scof as a state
Hello nairalanders, let us pray for that state!!
May the blessing & prayer of this jummuat today be upon kogi state.
Let me hear you shout amen

2 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Tk4all(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
1 million am going to resign on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by kingandamy4life(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
And they collected paris refund and ate the money meant for salary and nobody is asking them questions
i have long given up on this country since we got a primary school dullard to rule us as president

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by AishaBuhari: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tk4all:
1 million
am going to resign on Monday.
I'll be the happiest person when you resign embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by bigfish3k: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
good one my brother

I wonder how salaries are not made a priority by our governors

and u want them to fight corruption with empty stomachs while the governors will fight theirs with well fed stomachs

3 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by kamatofeelz(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yaya Bello d white lion will come out 2mao nd say;
"I'm not paying so dat dis organizations can help my pple"
lol politicians are unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by ricsman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
that guy is thinking of next election

he just sold his PVC for 1million....
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Trumps: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
jerflakes:

grin

One man government

He is his own fan, he is also his own hater
The mumu dey eat alone & will definitely die alone
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just 1 mill?

I no follow ohh....
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by chibu4u2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
nice gesture, but 10 months unpaid salary, haba!!!!.............wonder what the man has been feeding his family on.
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Raw cash

Why not Bank transfer

Black man sef undecided

Nice gesture though!

#ImpeachBuhari

I guess he did that cos of the way some Nigerians reason grin.

At least we didn't see all the money which means he might have transferred some to the bank.

If he gives him cheque some will say it's a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by fatymore(f): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Well done but we Nigerians do misuse opportunities..
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by mekstaniac(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
I go resign tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by ricsman(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

I guess he did that cos of the way some Nigerians reason grin.

At least we didn't see all the money which means he might have transferred some to the bank.

If he gives him cheque some will say it's a lie.
funny u
that is all the money 500k 500k

2 Likes

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Chukazu: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Raw cash

Why not Bank transfer

Black man sef undecided

Nice gesture though!

#ImpeachBuhari

Because he has to show it off..."eko for show!"
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by castrol180(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na wa for Murderer Bello of Kogi state
Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Congrats bro, I will tell my dad to resign sharperly

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by Johntitus: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kogi, my state, why nah? 10 months? who die? Same thing with Imo state here, where I did my I.T (Nekede zoo). They are owing 'em for more than five months. Rochas & Bello, don't know who's better.

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
ricsman:
funny u that is all the money 500k 500k
Chai.. For two hands like that.. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) by edeXede: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
embarassed

Not impressed, we know their type, wont come outbto help when the going is tough but will run at any chance the camara might have to project them as philanthropist.. We nigerians are now wise.. Only the fools will quote and disagree with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Group Appoints Olakunle Alake As Its New Group Managing Director / President Buhari Appoints Orji Ogbonnaya Orji as NEITI boss / Termination Of Appointments At My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.