Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (15621 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Marvel1206: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Alright, I get now. Do you know of any App that can root Android 6.0 without using the system... The one that roots like KingRoot
No. try kingroot PC version and try to root with ur PC
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
danjumakolo:

You will need to
Root
Install custom recovery
Compile your own room from Google source or flash a custom room like lineage OS 8.1.

You can get all these files and steps from xda Dev...
If u are an advance user n good in Linux...then pull or fork there repositories from githup n Muppets.

Your Nokia 5 was running 7.0 on default i think?

If yes, how did you root a device running Android 7.0.
Looking for a way to root my CX Air running same version.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marvel1206:

If it won't work, it won't. if it is going to, it will. No harm in trying

Okay i was thinking it might brick my device if it doesn't work out.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Fucktensei: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
dessz:
after rooting download, xposed installer, greenify app, lucky patcher and root booster app, THANK ME LATER cool

the best part is greenify, use lucky patcher to unlock its donation package, then u will gain access to its best content......HIBERNATING SYSTEM APPS. I am broke and use a low ram phone yet greenify hibernates most of the system app and makes me use up to 70% of my ram. also makes my batt last 50% longer.most phones use just 40-30% of their total ram. so rooting is slick.bet9ja must favour me, I must buy a new phone grin
if you really want Bet9ja to favour you and want to get a new phone, pm me and we'll discuss more
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by whitebeard(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
dessz:
after rooting download, xposed installer, greenify app, lucky patcher and root booster app, THANK ME LATER cool

the best part is greenify, use lucky patcher to unlock its donation package, then u will gain access to its best content......HIBERNATING SYSTEM APPS. I am broke and use a low ram phone yet greenify hibernates most of the system app and makes me use up to 70% of my ram. also makes my batt last 50% longer.most phones use just 40-30% of their total ram. so rooting is slick.bet9ja must favour me, I must buy a new phone grin
ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marvel1206:

No. try kingroot PC version and try to root with ur PC
I'll give it a try.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
sanerugwei:

Is this on playstore... Or where did you get these and how was is installed. How about the root access?
Someone told me they use the App for downloading ROM.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:
you need system
Alright thanks
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:
you need system
Alright thanks
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Hmmm okay bro thanks. I am actually reading an Article online now on how to root the phone (CX Air) and it takes quiet a lotta procedures and it involves using PC too. The PC to be used as discussed in the tutorial is a indows PC amd unfortunately i own an Apple PC which runs Apple OS. I have bookmarked the page on my phone browser now though. So whenever I'm ready to try it out, I'll just open the page and also download the things required too. Its a very explanatory tutorial and screenshots are included n it too. It should work out perfectly.
I saw the procedure too, I think I will try it out too.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Marvel1206: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Okay i was thinking it might brick my device if it doesn't work out.
At all.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Your Nokia 5 was running 7.0 on default i think?

If yes, how did you root a device running Android 7.0.
Looking for a way to root my CX Air running same version.

Every phone has its own root exploit.
There are universal one click root tools to use like kingo,but I suggest u search the web for your specific device,u will definitely get a script to run via the terminal command using the ADB utility res....e.g I used the below xda and YouTube link for mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcvTB80MQI

I am also currently running custom nougat on my oppo n1,I am thinking of using the Oreo developers preview to compile for my oppo..I may have to kang the CM 14 binaries in case me no succeed.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
danjumakolo:

Every phone has its own root exploit.
There are universal one click root tools to use like kingo,but I suggest u search the web for your specific device,u will definitely get a script to run via the terminal command using the ADB utility res....e.g I used the below xda and YouTube link for mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcvTB80MQI

I am also currently running custom nougat on my oppo n1,I am thinking of using the Oreo developers preview to compile for my oppo..I may have to kang the CM 14 binaries in case me no succeed.

Okay thanks. I got am article online already on how to root mine too (Camon CX Air). Ima try it out later
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 9jaDoc(f): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Marvel1206:

For example. If you try to access your system folder with an application like root browser and modify some files, you won't be able to cos it is locked. But if you're rooted, root browser will send a request to your root application, either kingroot or super user and you choose whether to accept or not. If you accept, all your system files will be visible, giving room for modification.

An application like iFont requires root access before it can change your default system font to your preferred choice.

An application like lucky patcher requires root access to carry out most of its functions which includes modification of apps, removal of license verification and Purchase simulation of some apps that require you to pay real money.

Most powerful apps require root access and the list goes on and on

Thanks a bunch. I think I'm beginning to understand.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Hakimrealest: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Anyone know a reliable way to root TECNO Spark.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 16, 2018
niggi4life:
Android is built on Linux operating system. In this type of OS(Operating System) allowing oneself to become the Sole Administrator/ privileged access of the entire system is called the root access.

So by saying rooting means you have the entire control of the phone and you can practically do anything to your phone without limitations. You can change your fonts, increase the speed at which the fone runs, customize the starting up logo and sound to yours, etc

So for this small reason I should root my phone? Hmmm
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by EmilyBaker12345(m): 3:31am On May 17, 2018
Before you start rooting your device, you should do some preparations to ensure the high success rate of rooting. First of all, you need to figure out all risks you will face during and after the process, then you can follow the below points to reduce these risks.

Lots of users complained that some crucial data is deleted during the rooting process. So in order to avoid these situations, you'd better to create a backup file of your device by using a reliable application l before the procedure.

You need to ensure your device will keep turn on during the process, so you should to make sure it has at least 60% charged.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 9jayes: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Gmartins:

So for this small reason I should root my phone? Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Night Sight: Default Vs Night Sight Mode Battle In Pictures / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.