Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo (50040 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement And Exile (throwback Vid) / I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
That nigga my nigga is sinking into better puna.

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by philantropiest(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm... She is glowing really

Why won't young men of these days marry old women, when the young girls have all been taken by old men
i share in ur pains broda grin
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Caseless: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:
truth be told - islam is for the poor!

haba lets be honest! see the wife of the emir - a supposed leader of the entire muslim faithfuls in kano as a whole and his wife is dressed like this even showing her legs and smiling openly like this instead of wearing masquerade and nobody tagged it harram!

if it is a poor muslim man's wife or daughter she will be expected to wear hijab and hand socks plus leg socks!

Allahu akbar!! Allah kiaye!!! Harram! angry angry
so, the picture you used , how do you know is of the poor? You only know riches by the look? Many rich people from your region look poor too. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by 1Sharon(f): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
olasaad:
I don't know why nairaland people are always obsessed with hijab when it comes to Muslims ladies. At least it not your problem so leave it for us.

It is our problem too. Especially if ppl use it too commit crimes.

Ridiculous item of clothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by IamGoke(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
DuchessLily:

Yeah!! Yeah! A little does no harm to d brain either. Thank u

Are u married to a man more older than u?? Just asking....

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Reeefe(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
i don't really get
she hides her face outside and exposes it on social media undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Ogunleti01: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2017
chicoMX:
Beautiful wife. I hope she's being serviced properly, and well greased.
pevert! she be engine wey need servicing and greasing?
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Amdoyin(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2017
DuchessLily:

Why won't young men of these days marry old women, when the young girls have all been taken by old men
its a lie. I smell envy
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by ALAYORMII: 2:29am On Nov 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:

haba lets be honest! see the wife of the emir - a supposed leader of the entire muslim faithfuls in kano as a whole and his wife is dressed like this even showing her legs and smiling openly like this instead of wearing masquerade and nobody tagged it harram!

if it is a poor muslim man's wife or daughter she will be expected to wear hijab and hand socks plus leg socks!

This ur first picture, na pre-wedding picture??

3 Likes

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by honniemail(f): 2:38am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=bilal4riid post=62049589]
Bros this is house dress, she can never come out like this, and poor women too dress like this in their houses, they just don't have privilege to be known.

She cant come out like dis buh she can come online like dis bah?

2 Likes

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by limitless777(m): 2:44am On Nov 04, 2017
kay29000:
Cute pic. But I wanna know... Does he sleep with her?

NO. NOT AT ALL.

The Emir only fry plantains wit her.

isn't that why they are both husband and wife

2 Likes

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:

My dear is not only for Islam but all religions esp Christianity.

The rich don't entertain religious rules and indoctrination only the poor.

I remember in my church back then where a female pitting on trouser is a sin and against the law of that church, an emergency case happened and a wife of a rich man came right inside the church building on trouser and thereafter went to the pastor's house with trouser.

She wasn't queried or warned.

But in that same church I have seen female members being punished and suspended for putting on trousers

2 Likes

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by DaBillionnaire: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Have u 4gotten that the reward for practising islam (the way it should be practised) is not of this world. That reward is of the hereafter. If u bend d rules of this religion, u only need 2 stop if u wnt ur experience after death 2 be stress free. God knows best.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by stinggy(m): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2017
olasaad:
I don't know why nairaland people are always obsessed with hijab when it comes to Muslims ladies. At least it not your problem so leave it for us.
Why can't you handle the truth? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by KO89: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:

How do you know whether those people are poor or not
In fact there are many poor Muslim's that don't dress well Islamically and there are Rich people that dress well

For example the wife of former vice president namadi sambo always dress Islamically
So practicing a religion is a personal choice

Former minister of education prof. Ruqqayatu Ahmed rufai always dress Islamically

The wife of current minister of information Shittu dress Islamically also , Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said the number of the poor will be far more than the Rich in Paradise and Jesus said a similar thing in Mathew 19:24

Jesus said. ......And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God
Mathew 19:24

I don't think your general/colonel overseer use to read Mathew 19:24 because they live extravagant life style(mansion, private Jets, SUVs Etc) and what is there Hope to enter the kingdom of God. ............even Jesus says his kingdom is not of this world (meaning he didn't come to this world to enjoy)

For your information an Emir is not a spiritual Islamic leader but a royal/political leader, ,,spiritual leader in Islam is the Imam or the chief Imam

People like you always try to mislead people with falsehood, ,,,,if you don't have idea about something is better not to comment
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by nanadeeva01(f): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2017
olasaad:
The matter tire me i dont know wats their problem
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Sanusi na fuckboy. Yeah I said it
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by akins177(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:

grin
nwaanambra1:

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by kay29000(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
limitless777:

NO. NOT AT ALL.

The Emir only fry plantains wit her.

isn't that why they are both husband and wife

lol! I'm just asking cos he is in his late 50s and this girl is only 19.

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by kay29000(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
RighteousI:

No he doesn't sleep with her, he only climbs on top of her in the bed and they both pretend to have sex for several minutes...lol.

Lol! But the girl is just 19.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by akins177(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
kay29000:
Cute pic. But I wanna know... Does he sleep with her?
rara, na security room he dey sleep while d girl go dey master bedroom....... na security dey do d servicing grin
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by kay29000(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
akins177:
rara, na security room he dey sleep while d girl go dey master bedroom....... na security dey do d servicing grin

LMAO! But you know she's just 19?
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by kay29000(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Marsnizz:
Nooo! He is only playing with her like a pillow on his bed

Lol! I was just curious cos the girl is 19. And this man is a very educated man.

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by akins177(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
kay29000:

LMAO! But you know she's just 19?
ahahahahaha..... b4 nko ? dem no dey grease 13yrs old girl ni? not to talk of 19

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Mrreed(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
ezegenigbonine:

Then u u see bad thing, condemn it. That's what will make u transparent
when you see a bad thing?
like she said, is it your problem?
quit obsessing over islam it is not good for your health.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by nellyelitz(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Why is she not covering her face?
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Mrreed(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2017
kay29000:

Lol! I was just curious cos the girl is 19. And this man is a very educated man.
so her age is a problem? educate yourself. a 15year old gal in today's eorl has developed all the physical features of a grown woman

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by phyla(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2017
DuchessLily:

I wonder ooooo�
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by kay29000(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Mrreed:

so her age is a problem? educate yourself. a 15year old gal in today's eorl has developed all the physical features of a grown woman

Hmm! That's true sha.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
The emir like better thing o.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by DuchessLily(f): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amdoyin:
its a lie. I smell envy

Me?? envy who??

I'm happily married to my own man.. God forbid that I be a 4th wife ooo.. God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Oba Saheed Elegushi Marries Hadiza Tanko As Second Wife (photos) / The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.