Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo (49818 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by DuchessLily(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamGoke:

Are u married to a man more older than u?? Just asking....

More older ke?? Chai!!! This ur grammar eeehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by bilal4riid(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=honniemail post=62053861][/quote] U miss it, the guy tot only rich women dress like this.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by JikanBaura(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin Banzan Sarki. Your wife is out their on instagram showing off her Al'aura. The problem with having a young arrogant person as a king. This guy has tarnished the respect our Muslim brothers have for KANO state and Hausa Fulani.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Oches4me(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
nwaanambra1:
truth be told - islam is for the poor!

haba lets be honest! see the wife of the emir - a supposed leader of the entire muslim faithfuls in kano as a whole and his wife is dressed like this even showing her legs and smiling openly like this instead of wearing masquerade and nobody tagged it harram!

if it is a poor muslim man's wife or daughter she will be expected to wear hijab and hand socks plus leg socks!

Allahu akbar!! Allah kiaye!!! Harram! angry angry
Emir sanusi doesn't Rep Muslim in kano, he just king of kano
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by Batunce: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Oches4me:
Emir sanusi doesn't Rep Muslim in kano, he just king of kano

Does the Emir of Sokoto represents the Muslims?

My question is strictly for education purpose.

I have learnt a lot from few Persons' Comments.
Re: Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo by jbblues24(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Immensely excellent work smiley sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Oba Sijuwade When He Arrived For His Coronation / African American Man To Return To Umuahia, Nigeria As He Rocks Igbo Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.