Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry (1864 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by donogaga(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
1. The guy you are just dating will tell you that he is not the commitment type. He will be spending time with you, doing things, make out and will never admit he can be into any commitment. While the one you will marry is the guy who becomes the right guy soon after you meet. This is when everything in your life changes and he makes you realize you can’t live without him.

2. The guy you are dating never talks about your future together. He is not ambitious and doesn’t feel excited about your future life either. While the guy you will marry always talks about future, plans things together and there is nothing he will think to exclude you from.

3. He’ll test you and see what buttons he can push. He wants to see how much you’re willing to give even when he doesn’t reciprocate things. While with the guy you will marry, everything you give you get back and for the first time, it doesn’t feel like you’re trying too hard to make a relationship work.

4. The guy you date will never bother to hear about your dreams and plans. He just cares about the present moment and wants to get maximum. He is not interested in your life and doesn’t care about being a part of your life. On the other hand the guy, you will marry, supports and encourages you for better future and achieving your targets. He takes your life as his life.

5. The guy you are dating just wants sex with you. He is not that patient and always thinks to use you for his pleasure. He will use everything to trap you. While the guy, you will marry, will want everything with your consent. He will want to marry you before things get too serious.

6. The guy you are dating has sexual goals focused on his pleasure. He doesn’t care how you feel or what it means to you as he is finding pleasure in you. The guy you will marry will try to find new sexual goals that focus on your pleasure and it has little to do with his pleasure.

7. The guy you date meets you at a place of common of drinking, partying and sleeping together. The guy you will marry wouldn’t meet at a bar and he will want you to meet somewhere that interests both of you- a place that connects you both. From there you build the future of your relationship based on that.

8. The guy you date lets you pay and has many excuses to not pay at the restaurant. While the guy you will marry never lets you pay bills and always comes forward before the server asks for the bill.

9. The guy you date won’t talk about feelings. He doesn’t know how he feels about you. He might like you. He might like being with you sometimes. But he is not the guy who can make you feel secure. The guy you marry isn’t afraid to say I love you first. The guy, you will marry wants, you to know he’s completely in love with you. He’ll say it without even thinking twice about it because he feels lucky to even have you. You look him in the eyes and you see the next fifty years in front of you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2932140083781423&id=1515871602074952

2 Likes

Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by LizzyAnn(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
nice write up
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Choose your life partner carefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by pu7pl3(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
LizzyAnn:
nice write up
This your moniker reminds me of someone grin
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by derickakear: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Within merely a few weeks of employing this all natural cream to my acne scars, I noticed some major modifications. Most of the scarring is completely gone and based in my small results thus far; Being successful within several more weeks; I should probably not have any scarring visible at most of. I'm amazed by how quickly this experience working.[url]Rockhard Long and Strong[/url] Provides my skin a fresh, clean feel and although I know my case isn't that severe whenever compared with others that I've seen; it been recently a life changing knowledge. I didn't realize what amount my confidence would increase simply with clearer flesh. This is truly a fantasy come balanced. I've even started using Meladerm on my own elbows to even the skin tones and I'm noticing amazing results there as very well.

Read more : http://www.healthnfacts.com/rockhard-long-strong/

Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by GloriaNinja(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
TRUE
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by LizzyAnn(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

This your moniker reminds me of someone grin
of who if I may ask?
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by pu7pl3(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
LizzyAnn:
of who if I may ask?
LISA ANN
Only real niggas will understand grin
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by iamJ(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

LISA ANN

just dawned on me cheesy
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by FitnessDoctor: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:
Choose your life partner carefully.
Sadly most girls don't live according to the words in that picture you posted and that is because most girls alive are living in a fantasy.

1 Like

Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by LizzyAnn(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

LISA ANN

nope it has been Lizzyann since 2013
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by FitnessDoctor: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
derickakear:
Within merely a few weeks of employing this all natural cream to my acne scars, I noticed some major modifications. Most of the scarring is completely gone and based in my small results thus far; Being successful within several more weeks; I should probably not have any scarring visible at most of. I'm amazed by how quickly this experience working.[url]Rockhard Long and Strong[/url] Provides my skin a fresh, clean feel and although I know my case isn't that severe whenever compared with others that I've seen; it been recently a life changing knowledge. I didn't realize what amount my confidence would increase simply with clearer flesh. This is truly a fantasy come balanced. I've even started using Meladerm on my own elbows to even the skin tones and I'm noticing amazing results there as very well.

Read more : http://www.healthnfacts.com/rockhard-long-strong/

better for you to advertise on a health blog like www.realfitbody.com
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by LizzyAnn(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
just dawned on me cheesy
pls o am not Lissa Ann or whatever
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
LizzyAnn:
pls o am not Lissa Ann or whatever
she is sexy with a naughty face

Not a bad association
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by LizzyAnn(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
she is sexy with a naughty face

Not a bad association
ok
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
just dawned on me cheesy
Ure a real nigga grin
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by pu7pl3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
LizzyAnn:
nope it has been Lizzyann since 2013

I said only real niggas would understand....

But its not a bad thing tho
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by muller101(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
What's good in getting married by the way. Hit and run and enjoy ur life alone. grin
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by LizzyAnn(f): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

I said only real niggas would understand....
But its not a bad thing tho
am not Lisa Ann kilode!
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by QueenSekxy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
God help me to get my ideal man..who will forever treat me right..amen!
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by olac21(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=QueenSekxy post=62048913]God help me to get my ideal man..who will forever treat me right..amen!
sorry, not you
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op you are so right kiss

Nice write up.
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
You never see correct fvck boi, he will comfortably wear all the attributes of a husband material, just to pull the panties
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
God help me to get my ideal man..who will forever treat me right..amen!

Amen ooogringrin
God go answer our prayer
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by QueenSekxy(f): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Martin0:

Amen ooogringrin God go answer our prayer
lol..yeah
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..yeah
gringrin
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by pu7pl3(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
LizzyAnn:
am not Lisa Ann kilode!
What's your problem Did I say ure lisa ann
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by pu7pl3(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
LizzyAnn:
am not Lisa Ann kilode!
What's your problem Did I say ure lisa ann
Re: 9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry by Nedfed(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
The message is gud but the headies is meaningless I must tell you.
Between the guy you're dating and the one you'll marry

Is it not the guy you dated that you'll marry?
Or will you marry someone without dating op answer me?
Cos I don't know when dating as becoming a fun

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Wedding Pictures / Maheeda Goes Completely Unclad In Bathroom Selfie / Bet9ja Agent / Shop Or Car Wash, Which Is More advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.