Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (110450 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
lastempero:

So who are the aborigines in Algeria,Arabs or some other tribes?

berbers wink , algerian are called arab only by the language , by definition arabs are not only poeple with arab genetic but also poeple that speak arabic as first language wink .

algerian , tunisian moroccans are berbers geneticaly .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
nuellag:
hello
friend...
pls how can someone exchange Nigerian money to Algeria currency while you are traveling to the country?
I'm asking because my brother wants to travel to Algeria soon, so he's asking of how he can change his money he's traveling by road from Niger
pls I will like you to reply me
thanks

the borders are closed with mali niger and highly monitored by algerian army , he should come with plane , and there is western union for money in algeria

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Algerian1:

the borders are closed with mali niger and highly monitored by algerian army , he should come with plane , and there is western union for money in algeria
So if one want to come by road,he will pass through mali instead of niger?is there menial/teaching jobs there for the blacks and are they racist,i learnt as a black u can't date/sex or hang out with their women on the street
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigeria why Nigeria Why kia corruption has killed this country hungry mouth too much

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by nuellag: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
pls but do you know whether they will still open it maybe before October nd If no..... do you know how it can cost for using plane ✈ from Nigeria to Algeria?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Setif city Today , hudge Snow fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
snow this days pics

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by mcdreeezy: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Beautiful pictures. It's even like the snow makes the environment more beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
algiers

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
snow

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sirelexzy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
aremuforlife:
please don't be deceived by or this screen photo you are seeing because when you get there, you will surprise that it does not look like that physically. Just like if lagos and Abuja happens to be in picture you will be asking yourself where is this place in Nigeria.

lol bro i am a student studying in algeria under federal govt scholarship.
and i have to say the pictures you are seeing is just right about algeria.
it is not too developed but it is better than nigeria.
And it is a very neat country.
all the stuffs the Algerian guy has been posting is true.
Algeria is also by far more peaceful than Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
sirelexzy:

lol bro i am a student studying in algeria under federal govt scholarship.
and i have to say the pictures you are seeing is just right about algeria.
it is not too developed but it is better than nigeria.
And it is a very neat country.
all the stuffs the Algerian guy has been posting is true.
Algeria is also by far more peaceful than Nigeria
How can one get this scholarship,moreso ,how is life generally there?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
cutieme:
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sirelexzy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
cutieme:

you can go to the federal ministry of education website then go to scholarship boards. normally there used to be a website for it particularly, but they closed it and i heard they open it around january when it is time to apply. but there are threads for it on nairaland. it is called bilateral education agreement(bea). and there are also wide range of countries to pick. even european and asian countries. and the application is free

about algeria, Algeria is a very peaceful country generally. though it can be a bit boring if you dont go and look for fun because they are very reserved people. and life can be so cheap here lol. almost everything is very cheap that you might consider them as being free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
snowlordng:
this can't be African country .

Well it is.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Garshyzee:
I weak fr nigeria oo... Is dis africa?
grin

When you see what happens when you allow Hausa illiterate men like the imbesquared we have and those ones who always want to recycle themselves, this is what you get.

God help us all..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
snowlordng:
Algeria isn't an African country ..I must confess

grin

When you see what happens when you allow Hausa illiterate men like the imbesquared we have and those ones who always want to recycle themselves, this is what you get.

God help us all..
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
sirelexzy:

you can go to the federal ministry of education website then go to scholarship boards. normally there used to be a website for it particularly, but they closed it and i heard they open it around january when it is time to apply. but there are threads for it on nairaland. it is called bilateral education agreement(bea). and there are also wide range of countries to pick. even european and asian countries. and the application is free

about algeria, Algeria is a very peaceful country generally. though it can be a bit boring if you dont go and look for fun because they are very reserved people. and life can be so cheap here lol. almost everything is very cheap that you might consider them as being free.
even their women?Pls can u provide us with the website through which we can get access to the scholarship?Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Algerian1:

Are you Algerian or Nigerian?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Vicyace: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
sirelexzy:

Bro, what is general language of study? French? Are courses offered in English too?
Which university do you attend?
What is the tuition fees like? Kindly give a range please?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sirelexzy(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2018
cutieme:
even their women?Pls can u provide us with the website through which we can get access to the scholarship?Thanks.

the website is edu.gov.ng but i think it is closed for now till registration period.
plus the women lol they are beautiful but is sometimes hard to date them lol. except you are a muslim. but still some people do date them.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sirelexzy(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2018
Vicyace:

Bro, what is general language of study? French? Are courses offered in English too?
Which university do you attend?
What is the tuition fees like? Kindly give a range please?

for anglophones you learn french for a year before you start your given courses.
yh there are schools that teach in english but they are given to students on other scholarships(pan african scholarships i think). schooling in Algeria is almost free. i paid 400 dinars last year which is like N1200 and accomodation is given which is cheap also.
for research purposes you can check this schools.
USTHB alger.
universite d'oran(i school here)
universite D'alger.
the webaite for the scholaeship is edu.gov.ng but our government closes it till january when it is time for registration.
Just use google you should find better answers than the one i have given.
Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Vicyace: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2018
sirelexzy:

for anglophones you learn french for a year before you start your given courses.
yh there are schools that teach in english but they are given to students on other scholarships(pan african scholarships i think). schooling in Algeria is almost free. i paid 400 dinars last year which is like N1200 and accomodation is given which is cheap also.
for research purposes you can check this schools.
USTHB alger.
universite d'oran(i school here)
universite D'alger.
the webaite for the scholaeship is edu.gov.ng but our government closes it till january when it is time for registration.
Just use google you should find better answers than the one i have given.
Goodluck.

Thank you so much. I have been doing some research on my own. Most of the info on their web are in Arabic and French. The info you have provided makes good sense and I will keep you posted when i have more enquires

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by saimmalik: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2018
wow its to amazing places thanks for sharing
<a href="https://www.tourtravelbazaar.com/kashmir-travel-agents/ ">Visit kashmir with us</a>

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sirelexzy(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Vicyace:

Thank you so much. I have been doing some research on my own. Most of the info on their web are in Arabic and French. The info you have provided makes good sense and I will keep you posted when i have more enquires

lol spoiler alert arabic is also used to teach sometimes.
schooling in Algeria is hard. not trying to discourage you but if you are sure you want to school outside the country and with a different language you have to be prepared mentally. because it really bleeps some of us nigerians here up.

alright i will be here to help incase you need more info.
Goodluck man

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
sirelexzy:

the website is edu.gov.ng but i think it is closed for now till registration period.
plus the women lol they are beautiful but is sometimes hard to date them lol. except you are a muslim. but still some people do date them.
Ok,when normally do they open it?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2018
cutieme:
Ok,when normally do they open it?
NONNYG help this guy enter Dubai atleast

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Vicyace: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
sirelexzy:

lol spoiler alert arabic is also used to teach sometimes.
schooling in Algeria is hard. not trying to discourage you but if you are sure you want to school outside the country and with a different language you have to be prepared mentally. because it really bleeps some of us nigerians here up.

alright i will be here to help incase you need more info.
Goodluck man

I thought as much too.
I'm interested in Microbial Biotechnology (masters deg)
How did you apply? Couldn't proceed on the website due to the language barrier. I've sent a mail and hopefully I will get a feedback.
Could you explain how you applied.?

Well, nothing is easy in this life. Staying alive in nigeria can't be less difficult than studying further in another country.lol

In fact I see learning the language as a plus.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Diner on the street during ramadan

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Algiers

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by LushGreenz: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Were you not taught the story of EFUNSETAN ANIWURA who even after Slave trade was abolished(by white people) won't stop kidnapping young men and women for sale in the Great Oyo kingdom.

We black people are terrible. It took another white woman Mary Slessor to eradicate the killing of twins.

pansophist:

Can you supplement this claim with verifiable evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Aquactic(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
NONNYG:
Oga, na all the thread u dey? Abeg free woman matter ogrin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.