Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain (38755 Views)

Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by TEAMvido(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2017
AuroraB:
You wey hate money, may it never come near you. Say Amen sad
. too late ....... by the special grace of God I have started making money already... pls try and get some sleep... biko .... there is more. to life than money ......
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by AuroraB(f): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2017
TEAMvido:
. too late ....... by the special grace of God I have started making money already... pls try and get some sleep... biko .... there is more. to life than money ......
Lame
Not too late to accept you made a fool of yourself grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by BruncleZuma: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Lame

grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by TEAMvido(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Lame
try taking some sleeping pills ...you need it....
biko..
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by LilSmith55(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Daemonsanti:

lol... the game wan kill person....I'm addicted so bad.

This game wan spoil my life, it's too hard to stop, I swear... To eat no time, bath no time, to read no time... from morning to morning, small sleep like this, I will be dreaming about the game... and I don't think sm1 can stop except my laptop spoil...

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by nkemjacob2(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
money first

who sleep help
God punish our kind of labour force in dis country
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by nkemjacob2(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
D Nigeria labour force does not requires enough sleep for her workers.... Pple re under stress
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Omoluabi16(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided
lol. do you get enough sleep?
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. do you get enough sleep?

Sadly, I don't. Especially lately! cry cry
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by kennyjam: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by sinceraconcept(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
YesNo:
there's enough time to sleep when we are dead

many of the inventions and innovations we have been enjoying came from multiple sleepless nights.

Personally, I find it boring.
sleepless nights but they find time to sleep. less sleep makes the brain dull
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by YesNo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
sinceraconcept:
sleepless nights but they find time to sleep. less sleep makes the brain dull

when did i ever say they dont sleep?
Less sleep makes the brain dull ? speak for yourself sir. sleeping for 6 or 8 hours is not for everybody. different strokes for different folks.
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by PenlsCaP: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
All these Gee boys wey no dey sleep should come and see this o. Be pressing laptop like their lives depend on it grin.

Fine gal, i woukd like to talk to u. wink
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Daemonsanti(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
LilSmith55:

This game wan spoil my life, it's too hard to stop, I swear... To eat no time, bath no time, to read no time... from morning to morning, small sleep like this, I will be dreaming about the game... and I don't think sm1 can stop except my laptop spoil...
Lmao...... azin ehn.
jazz day that game.
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Fine gal, i woukd like to talk to u. wink
Are you not talking already?
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by PenlsCaP: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
Are you not talking already?

grin funny gal..
I mean private talk..
Can i pm u?
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:

grin funny gal.. I mean private talk.. Can i pm u?
No, you can't.
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:

No, you can't.
PenlsCaP:

No, you can't.
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by PenlsCaP: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
No, you can't.

Pls pretty gal . just want us to talk
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Pls pretty gal . just want us to talk
Wetin you wan talk?
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by PenlsCaP: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
Wetin you wan talk?

wink private matters
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:

wink private matters
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by PenlsCaP: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by PenlsCaP: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
Ok.
Snt dearie
Re: Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain by babiwonda: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.