Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (32544 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Fourwinds: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:
Disgusting man, imagine the arrogance, it's a family affair, I will sue you people?
His hand should be cut off and he should castrated immediately before being arrested, since he uses both to do these disgusting things.

The wife is a useless and wicked witch, he raped your sister, there was evidence he raped her, he even confessed that he raped her, yet you didn't have him arrested, you forgave and continued to be married to him, just becuase you wanted to be a Mrs.

I feel for the sister and the daughter.
the reason why crime persist.... failure to deal with the offender....
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Daeylar(f): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
the reason why crime persist.... failure to deal with the offender....
It's on both of them, the people who commit crimes and the people who don't do anything about it.
The woman is really wicked. Her own sister was raped, she had evidence, had hospital evidence serious one that could convict him, yet she kept quiet and forgave him, how do you forgive a rapist? Didn't even care to get justice for her sister, didn't even think about the sister's feelings and how the sister may be happy to see the man suffer for his crime against her, all she cared about was her marriage, very wicked woman, now that he has done the same thing to her daughter she is running up and down,
No wonder the stupid man was bold enough to say we will settle it in the family, after all that's what happened the first time he raped someone.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

It's on both of them, the people who commit crimes and the people who don't do anything about it.
The woman is really wicked. Her own sister was raped, she had evidence, had hospital evidence serious one that could convict him, yet she kept quiet and forgave him, how do you forgive a rapist? Didn't even care to get justice for her sister, didn't even think about the sister's feelings and how the sister may be happy to see the man suffer for his crime against her, all she cared about was her marriage, very wicked woman, now that he has done the same thing to her daughter she is running up and down,
No wonder the stupid man was bold enough to say we will settle it in the family, after all that's what happened the first time he raped someone.
what you just wrote, is that not how some of you girls react to such crime? how many girls lreport rape case..?
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by iammolise(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
when e reach prison him body go com down... I trust nigerian police, dem go beat d living day light out of him body.

amunsu!!!
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Daeylar(f): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
MilitaryControl:

Should you hand over a loved one for crime?

Well I suspect you are very emotional and sometimes I think your posts are contorted with unreal ism. Hence its easy for you to impractically castigate people like the woman who do not report such cases initially.

Remember, when its a loved one is involved (in a crime), every human tends to hate the crime but love the human. And in this woman's case... its understandable that she accepted the apology of the man after the 1st incidence. I would not blame her because you would do the same if you were in her shoes.

[/s]

I'm not interested in having any kind of conversation with you.
After peddling lies and false accusations against me, trying to cyber bully me and trying to get others to do the same as evidenced by the incredibly stupid meñtion you gave me in your post today showing just how stupid you are, your worthless delusional self wants to have what you think is a civil conversation where you start by insulting me and you foolishly expect me to indulge your stupidity.

I keep being proved right, you guys are really obsessed,
Stay the hell away from my mentioñs.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
where is this man conscience?even your own daughter. .yet you show no remorseful. . .what do you expect your wife to do, watch you and keep silent while you keep doing it? now you call these grave act a family matter, you are insane and wicked....make banana fall on you.....I pray them sentence you to Sanko for 20yrs atleast so that other dad go learn lesson, rubbish!
www.valentine202.com
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Wemabank: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Abi shongo want to punish dis one ni'family affairs 'is alright ,carry on
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by ashjay001(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
First, this guy should be confined to a psychiatric home where he would be taken care of for at least 5 years before sentencing him for life.

Psychiatric kini!shocked

He should be tied to a post n whipped till death comes calling!? He just destroyed d poor girl's life, his daughter at that!?

She grows up abused, in a society that doesnt understand mental health n still has to live with d guilt of sending her dad to jail!!?

That poor girl's life has just been......
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by FTrebirth(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2017
[s]
pocohantas:
Ftrebirth should be sent to interview the man.
He'll give a first hand experience on what it's like to rape one's own little daughter. My father doesn't have such experience.
Sick man! The wife is a rapist apologist.
People see the need to protect their kids from outsiders.
Not knowing the enemies are within! Paedophiles are usually people close, uncles...aunties...house helps, teachers...etc.

I pray those little girls pull through.
Lord protect our little ones.

So, dearest Ftrebirth, stop intentionally twisting my posts. Someone asked a question and I answered smiley. Help us lend your voice. On NL and everywhere. Till I see you being very concerned with rape issues, stop being obsessed with me being raped.
[/s]

i'm not biased like you...you probably don't read my posts. i condemn rape for what it is irrespective of whom fell victim. i mean, NOBODY SHOULD BE RAPED at all! not even a grandpa or a grandma. every SANE human being should condemn rape.

and until you start condemning male child rape as you do for females, never dare mention this moniker again...or i'll continue reminding you of your uncles.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

i'm not biased like you...you probably don't read my posts. i condemn rape for what it is irrespective of whom fell victim. i mean, NOBODY SHOULD BE RAPED at all! not even a grandpa or a grandma. every SANE human being should condemn rape.

and until you start condemning male child rape as you do for females, never dare mention this moniker again...or i'll continue reminding you of your uncles.

LOL. Deflections
Can you show me the part of that post that said anyone should be raped? You definitely can't....continue fooling yourself grin grin

Now I know you're kinda slow, if I see news of male rape, I will condemn it. In short, when I see people trivialise any rape, I always make it a duty to remind them that kids/babies, adults, old people [both male and female] all get raped. You are the one that doesn't read my post, and the one you managed to read, you mischievously twisted it. Till today, you have failed woefully to point out the support in that post. Until you see me openly support any, you have nothing against me.

So, I will mention you as many times as I want, till you have sense. Mention me for nonsense and I do the needed kiss
Never dare indeed, NL warrior grin
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

the emojis are not doing enough to cover your hurt...stop fighting it. ease it off and free your heart of the useless burden.

mentioning me won't help either, though i've been asking you to forgive your paedophilic uncles but it seems you're ready to carry your pains to the grave.

suit yourself, bitch.

Show me where I supported rape? You can't...!!! grin
The only hurt I feel is for the victims, something you can't relate to on a deeper level...chai cry cry
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by FTrebirth(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Show me where I supported rape? You can't...!!! grin
The only hurt I feel is for the victims, something you can't relate to on a deeper level...chai cry cry

boys "touch big breasts'. those were your own words; deny them if you like.

you're hurt, that's why you're always in a hurry to reply...and you keep editing and editing one post only to hurt yourself the more.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by pocohantas(f): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

boys "touch big breasts'. those were your own words; deny them if you like.

you're hurt, that's why you're always in a hurry to reply...and you keep editing and editing one post only to hurt yourself the more.

Hhahahahah.
This one is clutching at straws, must be really stressful thing to do. I can imagine you looking for evidence like crazy. You haven't gotten any, no wonder you desperately hold onto that one...

You're hurt, that's why you keep twisting a harmless post cry cry
I have pasted the post for you, show NL how I condoned male rape in that thread/post! Something you can never ever do!!!

No sane unbiased mind, can call that post support. None!
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by FTrebirth(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Hhahahahah.
This one is clutching at straws, must be really stressful thing to do. I can imagine you looking for evidence like crazy. You haven't gotten any, no wonder you desperately hold onto that one...

You're hurt, that's why you keep twisting a harmless post cry cry
I have pasted the post for you, show NL how I condoned male rape in that thread/post! Something you can never ever do!!!

No sane unbiased mind, can call that post support. None!

most of the posts have been deleted but this is one of them, where you tried to condone male child rape because most of the idiots you spoke with claimed they enjoyed it. and these discussions are always off nairaland as i'm yet to see your posts here condemning male child rape.

in the same post you defended feminism men haters (nairaland version of feminism)...same group you claimed you don't belong with.

pained uncle girl.

pocohantas:

When Freeze or whatever he is called was beaten by his wife, it was you men that insulted him most. Male comedians made lots of jokes out of it.

A thread on a 17yrs old boy that was deceived into cohabiting and impregnating an older woman. I had a hard time explaining to your fellow men, that she is guilty of statutory rape, while they insisted he was enjoying older nunu.

Another man was raped, it was still men wishing women could come rape them. They trivialised the issue.

The only time I see them foaming in the mouth is when they wanna call on feminist to come comment on such topic. You men are the ones that set standard of who is a weak man or not. You men are the ones that deride your fellow men for not meeting up with the set alpha-male standard. Feminism didn't do that.

I notice all of sorts of abuse and I am intolerant of all.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

most of the posts have been deleted but this is one of them

Another trash, because you are realising your folly owing to lack of evidence. My posts have never been deleted on such grounds, never!

where you tried to condone male child rape because most of the idiots you spoke with claimed they enjoyed it. and these discussions are always off nairaland as i'm yet to see your posts here condemning male child rape.
pained uncle girl.

None were off Nairaland dear, this post still says nothing. Stop clutching at straws, if I were you...I would have given up by now.

A thread on a 17yrs old boy that was deceived into cohabiting and impregnating an older woman. I had a hard time explaining to your fellow men, that she is guilty of statutory rape, while they insisted he was enjoying older nunu.

This was my comment

The way you guys comment is somehow. What's the boy wanted mature puna? He is only 17, a minor! I thought 18 is the age of adulthood in Nigeria?

If he doesn't know right...the woman should know better. You people should be be careful what you support before it becomes a norm, you don't know who is reading!

This is statutory rape, maybe you all don't know.
nonsense.
https://www.nairaland.com/3875322/26-year-old-woman-kidnaps-17-year-old-boy/1#57745070

You can go through the thread to see what your fellow males replied me and their comments

Another man was raped, it was still men wishing women could come rape them. They trivialised the issue.

my comment:
This is devastating.
What I don't understand is, how was he able to remain erect?
Oh, they drugged him.

Chai!
I feel for the man.
No one should be made to go through such.
I hope the culprits are caught.

https://www.nairaland.com/3930028/zimbabwean-man-raped-2-women
Pls take note of your fellow men comments, yet I don't see you on their mentions.

Another comment:
I just don't understand some women.
If the tables were turned with a man pushing his crotch into her face...they'll start shouting.

Going through the front page, I wonder why people trivialise male assault. Worse when it's a grown male.

Just saw the thread is in Romance section, how can a thread on sexual assault be romantic...smh!

https://www.nairaland.com/4039687/get-me-up-man-scream

The post below is pointless. I'm not homophobic, that doesn't make me a 'homosexual'.
in the same post you defended feminism men haters (nairaland version of feminism)...same group you claimed you don't belong with.

Another: Will you kip kwayet and comment with your brain next time.Man of dignity that's codedly justifying rape.
I ask you again, what about kids that are raped on a daily basis, is it their dressing?What of men?don't you know men are raped too.
Who are you to determine what's decent?

When one gay drills your butt mercilessly, come back and tell us what you were wearing. Dunderheads trying to sound smart

More for you: Men get raped. They have only been conditioned not to speak about it.

His case is a little bit complicated because he had a choice of leaving the relationship, seeing that their sexual orientation is different. He must have been so manipulated to endure for long.

It's okay to be hurt and seek ways to move on.
...but being hurt and spiteful won't do him any good.

He should see a therapist , that would help.

For every single reported male rape, there are over 10 reported female rape. That's not to say male rape doesn't happen, but they speak less about it. Which brings us to my point, adult males should stop trivialising I and encourage the younger ones to speak out.
I can count how many male rape threads I have seen, I wonder where you expect me to comment, in all your wisdom and deflections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Hangs Himself In Lagos To Protest Mum’s Abuse / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.