Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (32550 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by bestower: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
God.....please heal the world.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
This is not good!
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Funkybabee(f): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Iwo nikan tan lo seyi..

I just pity his wife and their kid.. Orimi maje ni oloriburuku somebody as a husband ooo
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Ijaya123: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Agu Echezona Harrison, another igbo devil. cool cool cool 8
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Profgilbraltar(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Odikwa egwu
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by okoolosho(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Vutseck:
I blame buhari on this

he has finished this country
behave yourself sad angry
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
If you can't trust fathers with their own daughters then who can you trust? Sexual depravity is on the increase. Your next door neighbour or that uncle might just be a pervert waiting for an opportunity to strike. Mothers should be more vigilant and spend less time on social media. kudos to the girls mum

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by NigelCundy: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2017
I'm back after I was unlawfully suspended on this forum
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by BluntBoy(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
If we don't make an example of a rapist soon enough, rape will continue to be rampant in our society. Because the society is so messed up, someone even had the audacity to give lessons on how to rape a girl. And in this case, the rapist even had the audacity to make a case for himself right before journalists. So, if he murders his wife, he will call it family affair and ask no one to interfere. What nonsense!!
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by agarawu23(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Na wa o

All this things na ordinary eye abi spell? How will a father rape his OWN daughter
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by ipobarecriminals: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
undecided undecided cool wink sad sad undecided Nah demdem the confam fl@thead monster. .Nah their way,lifestyle. .Nah so DSS caught. Kanu on top of a teen with full bweast in a hotel.Bastard
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Ftrebirth should be sent to interview the man.
He'll give a first hand experience on what it's like to rape one's own little daughter. My father doesn't have such experience.
Sick man! The wife is a rapist apologist.
People see the need to protect their kids from outsiders.
Not knowing the enemies are within! Paedophiles are usually people close, uncles...aunties...house helps, teachers...etc.

I pray those little girls pull through.
Lord protect our little ones.

pocohantas:
Which women use their devious means to bring it down?
Do you know how many times I have gotten into arguments with your fellow males on this issue on NL. Majority of them claimed the guys enjoyed it. I remember telling them it's statutory rape.

What did the dumbfukcs tell me? They said the average guy fantasises having sex with an older female. You guys are the ones that trivialise the topic!! Stop lying!!!

The only time they get defensive is on threads like this. Say the truth!! No mother would hear her child, be it male or female was abused and let it go!!!

jeffrey-jamez: ..and have you ever spoken to any guy who has actually been a victim?....

Let me tell you something, most guys have been damaged psychologically from being abused as kids that they don't even see the wrong in it any more. That's how damaging it can be for the boy child.

Poco-hantas: I have spoken to guys that were victims, majority said it was nice!!! That they touched big boobs.

I remember watching BBN, Bassey and Kemen said they were touched intimately by helps. Bisola said, that child molestation, they said which molestation...we enjoy am! On international TV?!!!

I have even dated a victim and I know how it affects(ed) him. He is the first guy that has ever admitted it hurts him. So, I would be the last person to trivialise such, sadly...majority of guys don't see it that way.

So, dearest Ftrebirth, stop intentionally twisting my posts. Someone asked a question and I answered smiley. Help us lend your voice. On NL and everywhere. Till I see you being very concerned with rape issues, stop being obsessed with me being raped.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2017
sad PIG
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by delishpot: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Many Nigerian men Don turn wild beasts. I thought they said only step mom's (Women) had the tendency to be wicked that men are always saints?

Mothers, the moment you have girl children, put camera for your house and monitor your husband. Dem no dey write am for face o. Many are going unnoticed and unreported . Mothers, forget about the foolish beliefs that men know right from wrong, boys will be boys, boys don't need sex Ed, etc but women need training. Train your sons and your daughters to respect life, teach them to have positive view towards sex, na beg U dey beg una. Children are surffering up an down.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by jbnm: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2017
the wife left with all d kids.he only want custody of the little girl he has been defiling.this guy is sick.the mother should Neva allow her kids near that pervert
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Habyz(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2017
We need implementation of strict laws against rape in particular and crimes in general in this country to think one person blames Buhari for what the shameless bastard did is sad, Shey Buhari assisted in raping ni undecided Some will just display madness while hiding behind the cloak of internet anonymity. I pray nobody blame his entire tribe share.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Habyz(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2017
We need implementation of strict laws against rape in particular and crimes in general in this country to think one person blames Buhari for what the shameless bastard did is sad, Shey Buhari assisted in raping ni undecided Some will just display madness while hiding behind the cloak of internet anonymity. I pray nobody would blame his entire tribe share.
We need implementation of strict laws against rape in particular and crimes in general in this country to think one person blames Buhari for what the shameless bastard did is sad, Shey Buhari assisted in raping ni undecided Some will just display madness while hiding behind the cloak of internet anonymity. I pray nobody would blame his entire tribe sha.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Odianose13(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Eleyi ti ya were.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by sekem: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
This man will be so useful to ISIS
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by givenny(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Some men are animal
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by Onyiido: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
kullozone:
Even wild animals would reject this one oh!
hahahaha....kullozone oooo no kee me wit laffff
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by DrMuzungu(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
chukxie:
What a shameless he-goat. He should be arrested, prosecuted and sent to prison. And he should be barred from coming in contact with children after doing his time. Honestly Nigeria needs strong laws to curb the increasing spate of rape - child rape and adult rape.

My friend, you are only partially right. Your idea is an idea of a honest person. These ba.stards don't work that way. However, there are two cures for pedos, and both work with 100% efficiency. One is to "administer" 2 rounds of 7.62 ammo from AK47 to the back of their heads and the other is to stuff a stick of TNT into their yansh, and lit the fuse. That is the only way which guarantees that they won't repeat the same crime.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by dandollaz: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Harrison you went to afonjo land to learn there way of life.continue till when you place your smelly leg on Biafra soil that time you will understand abomination well.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by eyinjuege: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
He had the guts to even state it was a family affair..
Please, the govt should do more to protect children o.
All these paedophiles in the likes of parents and those marrying 13 year old girls should be punished.

How can a society be same when it's children are exposed to all manner of evil?
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by donnyflex01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is outrageous, its so sickening to realize that daughters sre not totally safe in the hands of their fathers thats supposed to protect them from the world.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by jibs4lv(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Vutseck:
I blame buhari on this

he has finished this country
buhari made him nack his daughter ba, i ll keep praying to God to borrow you small sense.
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by ogeodi(f): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is one out of many going on around the country, how can a father find his own daughter sexually appealing? ? even the mother in law is telling his son to shut her up, can u imagine?....... mothers trust no-one
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by kullozone(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Onyiido:
hahahaha....kullozone oooo no kee me wit laffff

Lol... Na true na. That one is a dangerous creature no one has ever seen before.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
had to leave the house with my kids, which he later came fighting for custody, especially for my little girl.”

Most scary part. Why would he be fighting for the custody of the little innocent girl?
Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
ogeodi:
This is one out of many going on around the country, how can a father find his own daughter sexually appealing? even the mother in law is telling his son to shut her up, can u imagine?....... mothers trust no-one
No, don't get it wrong. Mother-in-law knew the consequences of what her son did if it gets to the public knowledge. She was like telling her son to do the right thing so that the wife would let it slide.
But apparently, the son didn't know the implications of his action, rather he continued. That was why he was still fighting for custody of the little girl to continue his devilish act.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists by brojoshua: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Is police too not able to arrest him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Boy Hangs Himself In Lagos To Protest Mum’s Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.