Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Mbomuzo Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Mbomuzo Festival (1513 Views)

Movement Around Ikorodu Will Be Limited Tomorrow Due To Oro Festival / The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures / Photos From The Lake Efi Festival Held In Sabageria, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mbomuzo Festival by Meca4christ: 4:02am On Nov 04, 2017
The Mbomuzo Festival which means Environmental cleansing especially roads leading to traditional worship centres and market squares is an annual event been organised either in September or October of every year at Umunumo, one of the most popular and populous city in Ehime Mbano area of IMO State.

The events which usually starts with a long period of preparation , starting from clearing the road and Masquerades of different kinds preparing and getting themselves ready for the main day.

This events sees people from all works of live in attendance who comes to witness this long aged culture that has refused to die but rather taking a very rapid dynamic changes.

Source: Read more via https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/10/31/mbano-celebrates-mbomuzo-festival-in-grand-style/

Re: The Mbomuzo Festival by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Mbomuzo is done in many places in IMO State and not only Mbano,

I'm from Ihitte/Uboma, in my community we do our own on any date between 15th Dec to 23rd Dec( the celebrations)
Re: The Mbomuzo Festival by Oria1999: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2017
BininEmpire:
Mbomuzo is done in many places in IMO State and not only Mbano,

I'm from Ihitte/Uboma, in my community we do our own on any date between 15th Dec to 23rd Dec( the celebrations)
And the username has nothing to do with Edo state, fake people using other tribes to fight their battles here.
Re: The Mbomuzo Festival by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oria1999:
And the username has nothing to do with Edo state, fake people using other tribes to fight their battles here.

You're a zombie, I have many Monica here and this is one of them

Oria gbukwe gi

1 Like

Re: The Mbomuzo Festival by Oria1999: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
BininEmpire:

You're a zombie, I have many Monica here and this is one of them

Oria gbukwe gi
Mr zombie the point is you are igbo not Edo. Focus on your igbo Issue and leave Edo state alone.
Re: The Mbomuzo Festival by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oria1999:
Mr zombie the point is you are igbo not Edo.

So?
Mumu did I tell you I'm Edo?
Re: The Mbomuzo Festival by Oria1999: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
BininEmpire:

So?
Mumu did I tell you I'm Edo?
Then why were you pretending to be one in one of your old thread.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People, What Does Akata Mean? / The Burial / Ladys How Much Are You Worth? Lobola An APP TO Calculate Your Brideprice ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.