Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic (33912 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by DIKEnaWAR: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Too bad
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Malefactor(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2017
You sure say nah vigilante do this thing?

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by midehi2(f): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Any evil power, spirit or personality, man or woman,
monitoring and waiting to turn my day of joy to sorrow, what are you waiting for die,die,die, die, die, die, die, die by fire and thunder and every evil arrow fired against me from the council of wickedness, go back and kill your sender, Rip to the young lady sad
Amen

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by dsylvo(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
This is what you see when the government or the community allow drinkers and smokers to handle arms. Worst case scenario is that the girl refused to be his gf or was ones his gf but had to quit for any/many reasons. Nothing justifies this kind of killing. Even if the girl commited crime she should have arrested and prosecuted. Oya, tell us what happened to that killer abi he's untouchable? The government of Edo State must condemn this in strong terms and also take drastic actions. Just imagine a young lady call mummy and daddy dat she's graduating today and few hours later they hear that their daughter has been shot dead by a vigilante for God knows whatever reason. So painful. RIP
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by jaychubi: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Tragic

RIP

The wild celebration when there is no job out there is unnecessary, d money used for d party can start a small biz
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by freeman95(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Na WA o

Even vigilante join for the shooting game shocked
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by oba2flex(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2017
MrBen10:
A just graduated Student of Banking And Finance, Auchi Polytechnic known as Lawrentta was shot dead at her graduation party last night (03-11-2017).
She wrote her last and final examination on Thursday 02-11-2017.
The circumstances which might have led a member of the Vigilante squad who invaded her graduation party to open fire is still sketchy, though she was rush down to Jay M Jay Hospital immediately after she was hit and sadly, she was confirmed dead.
More details later...
The rate of Vigilante harrassment on students in Auchi is becoming worrisome.
Rest In Peace Lawrentta
It's better u get ur facts right b4 rushing down here to post. Lawrentta's landlord is one of the Auchi vigilante leaders. All the graduands in his house usually celebrate their graduation jointly. To provide security, he invited two of his fellow vigilante members to be with them. At the point of inviting the celebrants to come on stage and dance, the vigilante guys decided to release shots to spice the occasion, then one of d guns ceased and failed to shoot. It was while trying to fix it that the inexperienced Mumu guy shot that Babe.
R. I. P Lawrentta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Funkybabee(f): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
God of mercy

.Rip .

In other news...do u wish to earn dollars by completing small task

.check my signature
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
JmJ of all places? Anyways there was little or no chance of her surviving because the bullet went straight into her heart. RIP polyte.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
MrBen10:
A just graduated Student of Banking And Finance, Auchi Polytechnic known as Lawrentta was shot dead at her graduation party last night (03-11-2017).
The circumstances which might have led a member of the Vigilante squad who invaded her graduation party to open fire is still sketchy, though she was rush down to Jay M Jay Hospital immediately after she was hit and sadly, she was confirmed dead.
More details later...
Rest In Peace Lawrentta
what about the vigilante guy? I hope he was arrested?
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by skipo123: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
If she is innocent of any crime,her spirit will hunt her killers to death. RIP
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Naughtytboy: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
TallPck1:
I'm thinking of what the parents would be going through right now. Rip
the parent were right there with her at the party

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by WilliamPossible(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
This can only happen in Buariland/Nigeria
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by stankezzy: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
soon some fools will come and say evil power no de, or that there is nothing like witches , waited for her to graduate , shot in her party no be for leg or hand where she go survive but na for heart , if na accidental discharge do u know how difficult it is to me sure exactly where heart day.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by fadasss: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Odianose13:

That's not a nice way to comment in such situation. It means you are not against such inhuman act.
i undastand him well..maybe u dont know wat he is trying to say
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Odianose13(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
fadasss:
i undastand him well..maybe u dont know wat he is trying to say

Ok then. Its all good
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by 900warriorz: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
I still dont know the reason for people's overrated celebration of simple milestones. Even achievers are calm.. Wasted soul
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by umuaja(f): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
may your soul rest in peace my wonderful course mate, a girl without wahala , easy going babe. banking will forever miss u .
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by jimter44(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is pathetic. RIP.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by musa7m(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
One of the reason why I don't go night party
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by salykely(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrBen10:
More details later...
Rest In Peace Lawrentta

This is highly misleading. Though, her landlord is a member of Auchi vigilante , she was not shot in the cause of duty. She was accidentally killed during celebrTion with the same gun they deployed in the celebrtion. It was a friendly fire let me use military term
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
oba2flex:
It's better u get ur facts right b4 rushing down here to post. Lawrentta's landlord is one of the Auchi vigilante leaders. All the graduands in his house usually celebrate their graduation jointly. To provide security, he invited two of his fellow vigilante members to be with them. At the point of inviting the celebrants to come on stage and dance, the vigilante guys decided to release shots to spice the occasion, then one of d guns ceased and failed to shoot. It was while trying to fix it that the inexperienced Mumu guy shot that Babe.
R. I. P Lawrentta.

Bro, I heard that someone was actually dragging the gum with the vigilante guy and it fired accidentally.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Duru009(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Auchi polytechnic is full of cult girls especially "black bra"....
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by lazygal: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
daviesblaze:
My God.
The tyrannism of this Auchi Vigilante is getting too much O

REST IN PEACE ANGEL. I hope you make Heaven though

There are some schools that should be shut down seriously ..unfortunately they would move their evil to other schools and cause problems

Such an innocent life am used to them murder of males but females ? Its really sad...
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by AleAirHub(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

This also serve as warning to others leave school as possible you can and turn down any graduation parties because the story never end well.....

I graduated from Auchipoly successful because I was able to scale though under this rules....

*I never went for any night parties even when I was leaving very close to Yak and other event center's. embarassed embarassed embarassed
*I never mistakenly beep SLT or Sch of Business girls tongue tongue tongue
*I never challenge anybody inside or outside the school grin grin grin
*I never allowed any girl to cohabit in my room kiss kiss kiss
*I never wear clothes related to their sign eg; 7 tongue tongue tongue
*I never drink in any popular bar or pile of the beer label ,etc

All this with God made me to roundup successful from that rugged school... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Trust me na Benin or Lagos or Kaduna na me dey show myself after every holidays... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by oba2flex(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
lordoseji:

Bro, I heard that someone was actually dragging the gum with the vigilante guy and it fired accidentally.
Not correct!
No one was dragging the gun. There was no problem at all as d occasion was going on smoothly.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by giftedshantel(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
If she had gone home to praise and glorify God that day, this wouldn't had happened
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by OkhaiJohn2017: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
we received the sad news of her sister, Lawrenta last night, it's still like a dream.

I call on His Royal Highness, the Otaru of Auchi to call those Vigilante to order, they should be trained and be re_traind not just allowing any body carry Gun up and down the street all in the name of Indigen. And He should pass a Law for parties for Graduation to be holding at day Time not at Night to avoid such future occurrences that can lead to Community/Communal Crisis plus Students Crisis. This is just too bad...

The Police should do their work, to know what really results to this because she was not the only one at her party and non was affected by d same bullet and with her pix above for the incident it seems she was shot at Very Close range. I think something is not clear here.

Rest in peace sister and may God give your parents and every one with good heart the fortitude to bear the great lost. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by MrBen10(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
oba2flex:
R. I. P Lawrentta.
There is a short video countering your claim sir, it will be made available when the time is right.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by otokx(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
oba2flex:
R. I. P Lawrentta.

The lawless situation we find ourselves in Nigeria powered by low mentality.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Saddened. RIP
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by cbright4real(f): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Very sad I don't think dis people are not vigilante their herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of 2 G.Os In Police Net For Alleged Gunrunning / 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.