Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic (33913 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by OkhaiJohn2017: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Vigilante that suppose to maintained maximum security now becomes a murderer. Ending the life of a suppose future mother, future whom have endured in acquiring the training to become a full present Leader, she dreamt of. she is no more. What a world!

Whichever side you view it, it's bad.

To Vigilante Stop smoking/Smokes while handling Firearms, bcus some can smoke anything smokable and drink anything drinkable

One FACT is that "The Spirit Controls The Physical" which ever way you look at it, the truth will surely prevail.

R. I. P Lawrenta
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
RIP

I miss my school sha
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by oba2flex(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrBen10:

There is a short video countering your claim sir, it will be made available when the time is right.
Ok Bro
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by EgusiShankly: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Duru009:
Auchi polytechnic is full of cult girls especially "black bra"....
you saw this yourself or you were told?
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by domopps(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rest in perfect peace dear.....

I demand full story and justice
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
RIP girl, may those involved in ur death know no peace till their own death too cry
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Bullhari007(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
see clean legs, mortuary guys no go rest tonight...
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by pcgist: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Information has it that the vigilante were actually invited by her landlord to provide security for her graduation party. But the vigilante got carried away with the celebration and started shooting. http://www.afemaipeople.com/graduation-party-gone-tragic-as-vigilante-stray-bullet-killed-auchi-poly-graduating-student/
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Princedaud: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. And May God grant thd family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by williamsec(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
In this times and tide
The Dane still roars
Leaving chippings in the flesh of a perceived obstruction

Hit, she fell to the ground with a thud
The earth whirls and twirls in her head for a split second
And then, she breaths her last.

Pains, sorrows, joys forgotten

:
He still is filled with guts from the gun
But only for a while,
As soon as reality dawns
He's on the run
Aimed for a Haven

Once found,
The gun placed on his knee
He sits and stares at the rod of mischief
The Deed can't be undone
The knot's been tied
The die is cast

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sad news. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Duru009(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
EgusiShankly:
you saw this yourself or you were told?

I schooled in UNIBEN, most of m friends attended auchi poly. I do visit them often in those days.....

Deadliest female cult group in benin those days are in Auchi poly.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
U just disappeared kwai!Na wa u oh!
sluk:

RIP
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by bebestiee009: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by teflonjake(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Any evil power, spirit or personality, man or woman,
monitoring and waiting to turn my day of joy to sorrow, what are you waiting for die,die,die, die, die, die, die, die by fire and thunder and every evil arrow fired against me from the council of wickedness, go back and kill your sender, Rip to the young lady sad

I sight you fire sister

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by sluk(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sansa143:
U just disappeared kwai!Na wa u oh!

I full ground now, how you dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of 2 G.Os In Police Net For Alleged Gunrunning / 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.