Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Usa Visa Help And Details - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visa Help And Details (605 Views)

New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help / Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) / Embassy Denied Me Visa,help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Usa Visa Help And Details by Mavinkent(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Please I need some details about USA VISA.....I want to go there next year and I want to start working on it next month....but I really don't know anything about it....the total amount of money needed and little information about how to get it....
Re: Usa Visa Help And Details by Mavinkent(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2017
My reason of going to USA is because my girlfriend and her family want me to come and live in USA.....my girlfriend is white...born in Texas....we met last year...but for the past 2 months....she has been telling me to get a visa so I can come and live with her....her parents called me some weeks ago also saying the same thing....

1 Like

Re: Usa Visa Help And Details by Mavinkent(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2017
The reason why I asked for help.....is because I've never applied for any visa before....I heard a lot of people and friends who are being scammed by some agent and some...who also got rejected....
That's why I came here.....I will like to know the roughly amount of money to get both USA VISA and Ticket.....I also like to know about the visa to apply for....
Because I heard that they have different types of Visa....visiting Visa....tourists....but I'm going to live there for a long time.....that's why I also want to know.....is there any Visa for living in USA for long time period?.....and the way to go about it....like the total amount needed and advice...
Thanks for your help
Re: Usa Visa Help And Details by justwise(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017

(1)

The Dishonesty Of The Nigerian Banks / What This White South African Said About The Country / 24 Strange Motoring And Traffic Laws From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.