Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Truth Or Dare Party - Romance (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare Party (79357 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Jude! You're gone tongue

grin

He went MIA & kept dodging my questions..
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Jude! You're gone tongue
T Or D angry
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Who is brewing lies here?

Okay then. Permission to show proof? grin

Should I?
Permission granted by me & him.
So fucck it, let's see the playback... wink
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
went out with some friends, i left my phone at home and the ba3 died

T or d

grin

Lemme do that too and pretend we have no NEPA here for days and my phone juz died... tongue

T
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Juz T na...

grin grin grin grin cheesy

♤Who& What do you abhor the most....in ROMANCELAND cool?
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Who are the best guys?
We Got Alot Here but Presently i Dont see any Other Than the One Talkin To You now undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
zeelo.rd:

What fuckery, pleaaaaaaasee do, i gun for it, and it must reflect my comment that made you block me, since you said you blocked me!

Lolade you are a cheap slüt, more reason it was easy for me to let you go, damn you hardly put on nice wears, it is embarassing enough having this forth and back with a 16 year old who depends on online dicks for survival, smelly toto, can even perceive tge thing from here sef wink

Post the pictures abeg, you are worthless!

Your breasts as big as mosquito-bite, baggy-lips, heard your back view can be used to plot a straight y-axis...ode oshi cheesy
She is a slut & her cunt smells? Aaah! cry

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

♤Who& What do you abhor the most....in ROMANCELAND cool?

NAIRALAND is full of hypocrites, backbiting & backstabbing..

And these hoodrats who like to gossip a lot as if they know everything about someone they never even met in their fvcking life.. cool

T/D?

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
♤Did I just see "16 year old" grin grin

♤ Oh laaaawwdddd! grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheMor.tician:
Oga Panadol, you're a Village chemist man. Stop defending yourself.

Since anti spam bot is being a bitch like your dead decomposed mother, this one has to be in JPEG.
I aff dieded! cry cry

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

NAIRALAND is full of hypocrites, backbiting & backstabbing..

And these hoodrats who like to gossip a lot as if they know everything about someone they never even met in their fvcking life.. cool

T/D?

♤Oh laawdddd! grin #ChillOut cheesy

♤ T cool
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
ShutTheFhuckUp:
×××THEMORTICIAN (.7—8.) ZEELORD×××

Blood everywhere mehn. cool
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
lets see the screenshots mariine spirit grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
zeelord:

What fuckery, pleaaaaaaasee do, i gun for it, and it must reflect my comment that made you block me, since you said you blocked me!

Lolade you are a cheap slüt, more reason it was easy for me to let you go, damn you hardly put on nice wears, it is embarassing enough having this forth and back with a 16 year old who depends on online dicks for survival, smelly toto, can even perceive tge thing from here sef wink

Post the pictures abeg, you are worthless!

Your breasts as big as mosquito-bite, baggy-lips, heard your back view can be used to plot a straight y-axis...ode oshi cheesy
Just tell me straight up you are itching to know why I blocked you. It's because you are dumb. Using cheap FB jokes to try to get a girl to show her teeth, very dumb of you.
That alone proved that you are dumb, uninteresting and stupid. No wonder you stalk Don's thread for tips.

I wear cheap wears?? Okay, I agree but at least, it's not as cheap as your gf's own.

To be honest with you though, the amount I use to buy my body cream is twice what you make from your pharmacy store in two weeks. That's no joke, that's FACT

Just get your sick self out of my mention already. Rather than fight on NL, you should be pondering on how you are going leave offsprings behind since your end is near, fvcking sickler.
Your progeny shouldn't end just like that, we need more clowns on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
♤ Comments hidden undecided

♤Please who is the 16 year old ? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.