Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (28366 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
majekdom2:
All these threads against one gender is uncalled for really. A sane guy knows which type of lady to engage, a sane woman knows which kind of man to keep as a man. Pls stop all these gender ish. It's childish

It's becoming too much, way too much
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
safarigirl:
your brain belongs to the trash.

This is the only place you can feel relevant, so keep up with your idiocy. Na wristbangle wey I dey follow bring me come this Romance section filled with kids.

You only find worth when you denigrate women, says a lot of your upbringing.

You have just been blabbing since even though I'm trying not to use derogatory words against you.

You said you've never dated any guy in your life. Wetin be my own business with that one?

You said you've given a guy N500 before. How that one take affect my life?

You said you're already making money as a student. How that one take add money to my bank account?

You've just been making baseless points ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You have just been blabbing since even though I'm trying not to use derogatory words against you.

You said you've never dated any guy in your life. Wetin be my own business with that one?

You said you're already making money as a student. How that one take add money to my bank account?

cheesy Tosin, you and your jabs
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
All of you saying OP doesn't know the meaning of feminism should learn how to read between the line. I think OP was not literally saying any feminist would declare her bossy attitude verbally or something as opposed the quote "feminism ideology". Therefore, regardless of what anyone might say about ladies being different or not same, take it or leave it, if a lady provide any assist in a relationship even with a pin (especially if it's consistent) conjoin with feminism ideology, she will definitely act over it. So, I think as a guy, what you can do to avoid being nugatory against the feminism ideology is to always display the fact that you can hold your stand regardless of her provisions in the relationship... (even wit dat, dem go still show dat attitude; women? dem craze gan grin ).. above all, wot do I know sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

cheesy Tosin, you and your jabs
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her... I can't remember calling her an idiot or a fool. I only made a light comment
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by remsonik(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosyne2much:

Calm down and stop it please. Na only you wakacome
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by remsonik(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Make una dey deceive unaself. Na only for Nairaland we dey hear that kind thing
There's nothing wrong with that post. A woman should have something doing .

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Humanistme: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
majekdom2:
All these threads against one gender is uncalled for really. A sane guy knows which type of lady to engage, a sane woman knows which kind of man to keep as a man. Pls stop all these gender ish. It's childish

I know what is causing all these it is Buhari 's economy guys are broke babes are desperate so they come to nairaland to vent their frustration especially the guys because the chances of finding a babe to date in their broke state is slim. so blame buhari grin.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by DJperdurabo: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
naijaboiy:
There are angles to everything. It’s not like the so called “humble & industrious” girl doesn’t have her own demons hiding inside of her, which she will definitely exhibit later on. undecided

You can’t escape a woman’s wahala.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by DJperdurabo: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
safarigirl:
Wristbangle this your post is very much a generalisation and to some extent, unrealistic.

For one thing, most women with feministic ideologies do not go about saying a man should pay for stuff. Feminist women are highly independent in nature and feel more fulfilled when they pay for stuff themselves or even pay for guys. You have a wrong idea of feminism if you think such ladies are actually waiting for men to do jack for them. Any purported feminist who thinks men should provide for them is not a feminist

Meanwhile another point for your topic, women who depend on their parents for everything and who happen to be spoilt in the process tend to be issues. They already have high standards, so, if you can't provide what they are used to getting, they will not settle for less

The kind of feminist women you describe here, in my opinion, do not reside in Nigeria.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
danieljessy:
I think there shouldn't be a generalization in this post,All ladies are not the same,it all depends on the person in question

Did you read the post well ?
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by kelvine(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
I appreciate this line of thought.

LordKO:
@OP

It's unfortunate that you lumped ladies of substance and materialistic ladies in the same article. . . . An irony I must say. There are some ladies of substances that aren't materialistic, even though the may have all the good material things they need - such material things will sure cause someone like you to erroneously conclude that they're materialistic. My point is that not all flashy ladies are materialistic.

The difference between an altruistic and contented lady of substance and a materialistic lady is that while the former lives life on principle the latter lives life on expediency. I don't hold brief for materialistic people.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by ImaIma1(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Op you just spoilt this write up with that word "olosho". You just lost me there. That word says a lot about the guys who use it
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Humanistme:

I know what is causing all these it is Buhari 's economy guys are broke babes are desperate so they come to nairaland to vent their frustration especially the guys because the chances of finding a babe to date in their broke state is slim. so blame buhari grin.

lols. It wont help us really. Most people are looking to 'feast' on another person to get out of their misery. Yea, I see clearly OP situation is a case of being broke but women have been wired to always need the support of a man from start, it is left for the man to use his sense in discerning which is fake or real.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Teespice(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
op, your epistle is pretty useless because of the generalisation you made.

then again, this is something you say almost all the time. so I am not surprised.

una go dey alright last last.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by wristbangle: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
harzheez:
All of you saying OP doesn't know the meaning of feminism should learn how to read between the line. I think OP was not literally saying any feminist would declare her bossy attitude verbally or something as opposed the quote "feminism ideology". Therefore, regardless of what anyone might say about ladies being different or not same, take it or leave it, if a lady provide any assist in a relationship even with a pin (especially if it's consistent) conjoin with feminism ideology, she will definitely act over it. So, I think as a guy, what you can do to avoid being nugatory against the feminism ideology is to always display the fact that you can hold your stand regardless of her provisions in the relationship... (even wit dat, dem go still show dat attitude; women? dem craze gan grin ).. above all, wot do I know sha

God bless u brother. Finally someone is reasoning with diplomatic view

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by BasketballGURU(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gold diggers won't like this
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by linked: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
safarigirl:
what is a woman doing in a relationship if she hasn't found a means of income?

Why should a man introduce you to how to make money for your personal use? Did you introduce him to one?

If I was a man, I could never date a woman who doesn't have something tangible doing. The best I can do is link you up to something that can bring you more income, but yoi have to first be useful to yourself.

I know girls in school who are almost graduates and still don't know where they are going in life, meanwhile in the same school, there are girls who have been doing small jobs since 100 level and have sizeable savings and business plans in place.

Help yourself first, don't wait for a man to help you
Safarigirl it been a while.. this makes lots of sense! Best post I've read here today
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
linked:
Safarigirl it been a while.. this makes lots of sense! Best post I've read here today
thanks dear. How are you?
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by sonofoluku: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Where is Pocohantas?I want to hear her opinion on this thread?
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wow... This is lovely.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
sonofoluku:
Where is Pocohantas?I want to hear her opinion on this thread?

The truth is, some guys are confused. There was this one that kept talking about money, he even felt money was the reason I don't want him.

In the long run, he said I was only forming for him.
Maybe I should have been asking him for recharge card everyday.

Some don't know what they want. They ignore all the hardworking modest girls and go for the materialistic ones. I am beginning to think, giving these girls money boosts their manhoods. Something to brag about...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by BasketballGURU(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin Purportless
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by wristbangle: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Did you read the post well ?

My dear, thanks for asking the ignorant person oo

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by wristbangle: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Teespice:
op, your epistle is pretty useless because of the generalisation you made.

then again, this is something you say almost all the time. so I am not surprised.

una go dey alright last last.

Did you read the article well?
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by DozieInc(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
naijaboiy:
There are angles to everything. It’s not like the so called “humble & industrious” girl doesn’t have her own demons hiding inside of her, which she will definitely exhibit later on. undecided

You can’t escape a woman’s wahala.

Crazy dude lol... your write up got me laughing so hard. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by sonofoluku: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
pocohantas:

The truth is, some guys are confused. There was this one that kept talking about money, he even felt money was the reason I don't want him.

In the long run, he said I was only forming for him.
Maybe I should have been asking him for recharge card everyday.

Some don't know what they want. They ignore all the hardworking modest girls and go for the materialistic ones. I am beginning to think, giving these girls money boosts their manhoods. Something to brag about...

Hmmm....tough one...
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by brotherMeigma(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Crap

Cut ur clothes according to ur size.....

Slay queens are not for broke ass, u can't except her not to maintain herself when u married her for her slaying....

If u can't afford a slay queen don't go near and except her to manage.

If u are broke, marry a non slay queen and make her ur slay queen........

Lmao @ 'cut ur clothes according to ur size'.
. 'slay queens are not for broke ass'. Smh. See our notable ambassador. Continue faking u hear. U wey be say na evry part of ur body dy broke nt ass alone.
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
brotherMeigma:

Lmao @ 'cut ur clothes according to ur size'.
. 'slay queens are not for broke ass'. Smh. See our notable ambassador. Continue faking u hear. U wey be say na evry part of ur body dy broke nt ass alone.
I am not even a slay queen so direct ur comment to other person......

I guess u must be one of those broke ass looking for a slay queen. pls go up and re-read my comment
Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by alexis007(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm a die-hard chauvinist with an attitude that can intimidate even mothers, so imagine what a lady below 35 would seem like to me- she is kinda like an ant.

But then, op, this write-up is unnecessary and too sexist even for a chauvinist like me. You drove some points home, by the way. Thing is, a real man should know how to lay his priorities in the appropriate order. More focus is needed on things that matter- that's my attitude. Irrelevancies can sort themselves in the dark hole of oblivion.

This is what I mean: Learn to ignore these type of girls. Continue ignoring. Ignore till it's a habit. When you see a girl slaying but unproductive, just look away. Meanwhile, if you are not as selfish as I am, you can devote your attention to the industrious ones with brains.

As for me, I have no f##k to give to a slayqueen. Your market cannot sell on me. Even good girls get affected shaa. Many do call to tell me that I'm too selfish and uncaring. But then, na so God just create me. I just lack time for people who are not my blood. The only attention I have left in this world- I gave all of them to my family.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexis007:
I'm a die-hard chauvinist with an attitude that can intimidate even mothers, so imagine what a lady below 35 would seem like to me- she is kinda like an ant.

But then, op, this write-up is unnecessary and too sexist even for a chauvinist like me. You drove some points home, by the way. Thing is, a real man should know how to lay his priorities in the appropriate order. More focus is needed on things that matter- that's my attitude. Irrelevancies can sort themselves in the dark hole of oblivion.

This is what I mean: Learn to ignore these type of girls. Continue ignoring. Ignore till it's a habit. When you see a girl slaying but unproductive, just look away. Meanwhile, if you are not as selfish as I am, you can devote your attention to the industrious ones with brains.

As for me, I have no f##k to give to a slayqueen. Your market cannot sell on me. Even good girls get affected sha a. Many do call to tell me that I'm too selfish and uncaring. But then, na so God just create me. I just lack time for people who are not my blood. The only attention I have left in this world- I gave all of them to my family.
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.