Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

"President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina (10773 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / DSS: Appointments Are Not Lopsided –FG / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by melzabull(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
What manner of conscienceless fool is this femi adesina. ?

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Armstrong34(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
LUGBE:
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE AYEKOTO...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

*THANKS*

_~#copied***_
.......Am so Happy this is coming from a patriotic afonjacheesy

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by cashlurd(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wasn't expecting PMB's media aids to say otherwise. They are a bunch of liars lying for a lie infested government of lies.
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by bart10: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adesina doing his job grin

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Pavore9: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Femi Adesina should back his position by listing out ALL appointees and there state of origin.... simple and short!

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by HonabFaj(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
But truth be said the person that wrote that article '' 81 of Buhari’ s appointments are from the North'' ,didnt get his fact right and make alot of mistakes with the names he mentioned .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by sadiq221(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
abeg tell dem haters...
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by truehero(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
This man is a fool for a reason
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slave man aka Afonja
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Oblang(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
morgist:
The true fact can be unravelled after seeing the full list of appointments made by this administration.

But base on public perspection north has most of the juicy appointments just as the case was during jonathan administration.

They tend to make appointments based on people close to them that help in bringing the government to power.

But to my opinion the northern appointees most of whom are performing below average should have been better off relieved of their post.

Southerners actually hold more senior ministerial positions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by okerekeikpo: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have never seen this kind of an idiot in my life b4
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Kenedex: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mr Femi Adesina, talk with facts if you said what was reported was a false report , publish the real one let's see instead of coming to the media to display your incompetence ur talking doesn't not hold water or have any thing to back it up, there is lopsided in PMB appointments.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by KINGS100(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
this one should go and rest abeg, he is committed to defending his pay master.
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Broda femi! It took 2years for you to know this and reply? Wawu!
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by kingPhidel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
You are sick right? Or brain washed which one, cos this matter need no reasoning cos it's glaring even from the names of appointments, even you! Knows it's lopsided but because you are observing "table manners"(no talking while eating )that's why you saying what you're saying. Mtcheewwssss

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by kingPhidel(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
You are sick right? Or brain washed which one, cos this matter need no reasoning cos it's glaring even from the names of appointmentees , even you! Knows it's lopsided but because you are observing table mannerz(no talking while eating )that's why you saying what you're saying. Mtcheewwssss

Mean while..

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by GavelSlam: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
GavelSlam:
In fact, counting from the selected names published by ThisDay you would find at least 28 from the same list that were certainly Southern.

I've come to the conclusion that the press does not even wish the country well.
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by VULCAN(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls release your own list.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If Buhari does not know his right from his left, why would anyone expect the dullard to know the meaning of the word 'lopsided'.
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Uzorgod(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Even Buhari himself will admits that his appointments is lopsided and one of his worshippers is here disturbing us. Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Uzorgod(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Even Buhari himself will admits that his appointments is lopsided and one of his worshippers is here disturbing us. Mtcheeeew undecided[/color][color=#990000]
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Buhari has been very fair in his appointments, especially with regards to our Christian brothers. While I am willing to admit a slight bias against the southeast, I cannot ignore the president's reasons for this. The south east is not his political base, so it doesn't make any sense appointing politicians who just jumped ship to sensitive positions

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Bullhari007(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
typical yellowbar slave defending his Fulani paid master at all cost... I'm not surprise Awolowo did it why not him
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by deji17: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anybody with a contrary opinion can post the complete list of appointees and not the fake 100 list being peddled around.
Buhari's list contains a total of 299 appointments going by the graph below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4157026/buharis-appointments-not-lopsided-presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by salbis(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
jumper524:
not everything is worth fighting for.. he has come to clear the air on d speculations. that's what's meant to be done..

Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nebuzaradan: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sounds rich from a guy that picks fight with teenagers
e pain am well well
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
what evidence do you have?
kay29000:
Mr. Adesina, I am a Buhari supporter, but it is clear his appointments are loopsided in favor of northerners. That is undisputed.
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
for your mind.
Uzorgod:
Even Buhari himself will admits that his appointments is lopsided and one of his worshippers is here disturbing us. Mtcheeeew undecided[/color][color=#990000]
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
There is no bias. Unless all hundreds of appointments made are listed, you have no way of reaching any conclusions.
GoroTango:
Buhari has been very fair in his appointments, especially with regards to our Christian brothers. While I am willing to admit a slight bias against the southeast, I cannot ignore the president's reasons for this. The south east is not his political base, so it doesn't make any sense appointing politicians who just jumped ship to sensitive positions
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Princedaud: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
That is the principle of equity. Weldone my presido.
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Raydiation24: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
FEMI..... I thought you were going to counter and argue with Facts....but with no facts it proves Buhari's appointment has been lopsided ....
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Itzmizbo: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
dolphinife:
They should release their own official presidency list to counter the ones being circulated

Perception is very key in politics
They won't there it because all APC members themselves know that everything dondin buhari and his zombie govt says na wash
Re: "President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Money To Fix Refineries – FG / 'South-East Governors Never Against Peter Obi’s Candidacy' – Ikpeazu / I Can’t Appoint Or Impose Anyone On The Senate – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.