Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted (59606 Views)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by hylyne(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
honourhim:

You are free to boycott but don't complain about your local government chairman tomorrow if he is not working. That will amount to gross stupidity on your part.

Who is this?

We all voted massively last year , yet we are complaining... Is it not better not to vote, at least we can justify our complain.

Abeg pack one side joooo

10 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by nNEOo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who said it was not your civic right before? I've never voted in my life before and I don't even own a voter's card. But I don't have to bore people all the time about how we're going to "boycott" elections. You don't want to vote, that's perfectly fine. Just ensure you're not silly enough to criticize the leaders you get when you didn't vote and don't bore the rest of the country crying about "marginalization". And quit boring the rest of us telling us you won't vote. You've said it for months and we've heard you and your overlord and master, Kanu, that bored us with the same crap. Now join the rest of us political spectators and shut up about it.

Do you know why I quoted you?

1 ) it to remind you with this post if you accuse any public office holder
2) it because of the first reason

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by ezebrightike: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
soo true from nsukka as the ever busy ogige market was dry today.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by nNEOo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who said it was not your civic right before? I've never voted in my life before and I don't even own a voter's card. But I don't have to bore people all the time about how we're going to "boycott" elections. You don't want to vote, that's perfectly fine. Just ensure you're not silly enough to criticize the leaders you get when you didn't vote and don't bore the rest of the country crying about "marginalization". And quit boring the rest of us telling us you won't vote. You've said it for months and we've heard you and your overlord and master, Kanu, that bored us with the same crap. Now join the rest of us political spectators and shut up about it.

Do you know why I quoted you?

1 ) it to remind you with this post if you accuse any public office holder
2) it because of the first reason wink
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by iblog: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
source confirmed

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by PHILipu1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I called my friend in enugu,he collected 10k and vanished,if they are giving 10k for mere lg Election, during Anambra guber they will share 20k
Your friend must be a very big liar if he said so.
You think the politicians are that stupid to just handover 10k to your friend and he will vanish?

Let me tell you how it's done.
The party agents are around the thumb printing area and they will signal another agent to confirm if you thumb print for their party and after dropping you ballots,that is when you will go and meet the agent that will now pay you.

You guys think we are kids here that you can use your propaganda on.

You didn't vote first and they will just handover 10K to you to go and vote?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
tishbite41:
afonja, what did you benefit from a census that claimed that Kano has more population than Lagos? u pple re just hopeless hypocrites. no wonder tanko yankassai said that Igbos should not be deceived by you pple.

The biggest imbeciiles among them have nothing else to shout but "afonja" like programmed zombies.
You think cretins like you give me any pride at all in claiming to be Igbo. Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Spylord48: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosima:
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET OUR FREEDOM
ENUGU IPOB THANK YOU

which freedom?
No one gives a damn if the election is boycotted or not.A winner must emerge no matter what.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
That was how one man was stopping guys in my street today to give us reasons why we should vote.. I just shun the man say I no get time jare.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Malawian(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Almaiga:

Who cares what you think, all Igbos plan will back fire. A winner must be anounced, quoate me anywhere.
We have been fighting for these politicians, now let them fight amongst themselves for the winner. All reasonable people should stay indoors for ofe nsala. i am going to observe mine here in las gidi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by cstr1000: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Notmyproblem: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Malawian:

We have been fighting for these politicians, now let them fight amongst themselves for the winner. All reasonable people should stay indoors for ofe nsala. i am going to observe mine here in las gidi.

I think it is time the politicians slug it out themselves without sacrificing the poor masses.

I am sure no one died today in Enugu as a result of election violence. That is a good news to me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by tishbite41(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The biggest imbeciiles among them have nothing else to shout but "afonja" like programmed zombies.
You think cretins like you give me any pride at all in claiming to be Igbo. Ewu.
oya super human ansa my question. afonjitis has no cure.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by modik(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Obviously, you allowed yourself to be bored. It is only the one who cares to look into the monkey's face that appreciates its ugliness.

Next time you see Election boycott thread, refuse to click on it and save yourself the yell and cry.

Except if Biafra spell have influence over what thread you read and by extension click on reply button.

Remember, he who gives consent need not complain. You consented and opened the thread and got served.

Whose fault?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by cstr1000: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by ibietela2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
On serious note its now they are doing election for chairmen?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by tishbite41(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Your friend must be a very big liar if he said so.
You think the politicians are that stupid to just handover 10k to your friend and he will vanish?

Let me tell you how it's done.
The party agents are around the thumb printing area and they will signal another agent to confirm if you thumb print for their party and after dropping you ballots,that is when you will go and meet the agent that will now pay you.

You guys think we are kids here that you can use your propaganda on.

You didn't vote first and they will just handover 10K to you to go and vote?
no mind d foolish person. hin think sey hin dey talk to zombies
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by cstr1000: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by ORIGENAL(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Those people will not like to hear this good news, sleepless night loading.....

3 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by PenSniper: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm very happy and impressed.
Congratulations to IPOB and NK.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by chipet67(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
FarahAideed:
I think boycotting election only helps the enemy because they will use the opportunity to announce a bad candidat
How will they put a candidate when nobody voted ?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Notmyproblem: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bgorgeous:
now I know the real cows in Nigeria are the igbo people you guys will be der governance will continue wether you vote or not. wise man die for foolish man backyard

I like listening to opposing argument. Can you tell me your opinion on how voting/not voting impacts the lives of the masses in Nigeria. We all voted massively for the present administration but not too long into their tenure they gave their children/relations juicy jobs through the back door. Today those that voted are no different from those that didn't because we are all feeling the heat we all could as well not have voted and nothing would have changed.

I may be wrong but election in Nigeria is highly rigged so instead of the masses wasting their precious time and some of them getting killed why not step aside and let the politicians for once justify their rigging on a no-vote election.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Notmyproblem: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
chipet67:
How will they put a candidate when nobody voted ?

They can do that but then their bold face lies will be exposed before the world. I guess they will end up in court slugging it out among themselves.

I am glad no one died for this nonsense this time around.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by osazsky(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
honourhim:

You are free to boycott but don't complain about your local government chairman tomorrow if he is not working. That will amount to gross stupidity on your part.
wat have d previous ones done I think is better if d seat is empty ,let chairs,tables and air rule us they are better than the politicians we prefer air table and chair.until we are free from d zoo then humans can rule us but for now Nigeria is a failed entity . Nigeria can not exist as one . I blame that mumu luggard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
seunmsg:
At the end of the day, results would be announced and winners will emerge.
This is where you miss the point. People are at liberty to protest for better way of doing things.

You think these folks care who is declared winner. What is important is that it made news and the world is watching.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Donkay82: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
I just finished watching election highlights on ETV right now in Enugu,what do you guys derive from spreading falsehood and lies
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ooni:
but it is good they made a move at least to prove they can live as they believe.

We yorubas should stop viewing life with resignation
Who are "we" Yorubas?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Dearlord(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
I love the melody
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
MIPNIG:

This is where you miss the point. People are at liberty to protest for better way of doing things.

You think these folks care who is declared winner. What is important is that it made news and the world is watching.
The world is watching............ And then what?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Notmyproblem: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Donkay82:
I just finished watching election highlights on ETV right now in Enugu,what do you guys derive from spreading falsehood and lies

Video/pictures please. Thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.