Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married (18776 Views)

"How Credit Alert From Sabinus Froze My Phone" - Actor Prince Emeka Ani Speaks / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Actor Charles "Pitakwa" Maduka Pictured On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by BestDataDeals(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wow.... My fellow edo man. I liked this man more the day I started to watch The Johnsons. That's one comedy series that I can use my cash to buy its complete season. Please if there is a why to get it(not the pirated copy oo) I need it pls.

Spliff na the biggest movie fool I Don see...

1 Like

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Vado(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't feel all that going down one's knees style. It's unafrican jor.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by IamEmem(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
This man and his big tummy.

You and your flat ass. grin tongue
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamEmem:

You and your flat ass. grin tongue
Irony of life grin.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by IamEmem(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
Irony of life grin.

Lol..not bad, u r trim and sexy adaoma.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamEmem:

Lol..not bad, u r trim and sexy adaoma.
Thanking you.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense!!!
He married this trash out of desperation.
Marriage proposal out of fear of losing his 'Akata' to those wicked Italians who don't even spare these women's anus.

Where are we going to?

He met her off Badoo,
Chatted with her on Facebook
Phone sèx with her via midnight calls,
Nude images of her through IMO or Skype.

Then he proposes to her via WhatsApp free call.

Loose women everywhere.
Gone are the days when there were women with high morals and some sense of dignity.

This marriage is just a dial away.
If she could accept his proposal via phone.
She will call it off once there's a bigger Aristo in sight.

what are you even saying

1 Like

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by IamEmem(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
Thanking you.

Welcoming u & wanna slide DM u biko.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by rasakwahab: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
dats a great achievement for you, u can take it to the bank
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Habyz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
You probably sent your IVs through text messages, married on 2go, your honeymoon would have been on instagram, ordered your kids from eBay, have sex on snapchat then. grin
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by olabrad: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense!!!
Marriage proposal out of fear of losing his 'Akata' to those wicked Italians who don't even spare these women's anus.

Where are we going to?

He met her off Badoo,

Loose women everywhere.
Gone are the days when there were women with high morals and some sense of dignity.

Your submission is stupid, thoughtless and childish. So he must kneel down and propose in nysc camp or shoprite before their marriage can last? What manner of idiotic comment is this one?
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by omogin(f): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
This man and his big tummy.
His wife loves it
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by dview001(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe she was grinding on another man's d*ck when u made that call.... she cried because of the sweetness she was feeling

1 Like

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Simple!

The ceremony around proposals is one I don't get...bloody ask me quietly.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chai, see as them fresh....
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by iammolise(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Wow.. na thus man marry this pretty Lady

yeah, it happens all the time

but charles nor too ugly na... Na only say him belle na 'television back'

1 Like

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by cchiagom(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
They look good together. I like his movies
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by PenlsCaP: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
iammolise:

yeah, it happens all the time

but charles nor too ugly na... Na only say him belle na 'television back'
grin grin grin kuku kee me!!

1 Like

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by senatorS2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
wat is this one saying
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense!!!

Where are we going to?

He met her off Badoo,

Loose women everywhere.

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by victorioushands: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Don't mind those trying to make it sound as if proposing to a lady lavishly has become a form of stage in marriage just like largish traditional marriage and the do called white wedding.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Adadioranma79(f): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol
badmanschatz:
Emu will hear this. ...
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by kokoA(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
dview001:
Maybe she was grinding on another man's d*ck when u made that call.... she cried because of the sweetness she was feeling
finally found someone that thinks like me grin she could have been saying "yes! Yes! Tessa's!!" and crying out of excitement she was getting from a foreign d!KC.... grin
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by emmaskyyy: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
so i was wondering did u actually pass the engagement ring through the fone?
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol. Nothing new. I've been proposed to via text message, and the fellow defended it by using his dad as an example; papa proposed to his mum via Nipost cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by mechanics(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
pretty woman.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by gabsuccess(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gud to hear may God keep u d end in jesus name.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Wow.. na thus man marry this pretty Lady
That's how life is o. some get fine babes with bad character, while some get not too fine babes with good character and some are pretty with good character, he made his choice well.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by kajsa08: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pretty wife dunno y he still sends money to girls n camp dem in hotel.....mtchew angry
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by Johnpsite: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
One of my guys proposed to his wife in the toilet,so anyway na way
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by MRSANITY(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Lol. Nothing new. I've been proposed to via text message, and the fellow defended it by using his dad as an example; papa proposed to his mum via Nipost cheesy
LIES grin
no body proposed to you.
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by dview001(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
kokoA:
finally found someone that thinks like me grin she could have been saying "yes! Yes! Tessa's!!" and crying out of excitement she was getting from a foreign d!KC.... grin
maybe we are the Einsteins of this generation
Re: ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married by marcopollo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense!!!

Where are we going to?

He met her off Badoo,

Loose women everywhere.

Na M.u.m.U dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message / Respect Your Job As Long As It's Legal - Ramsey Nouah Resurfaces On Social Media / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.