Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo (3528 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / I’m Ready To Die – Obasanjo / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by ChangetheChange: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
The Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has described the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC as a party already in intensive unit care and may soon die like the Peoples Democratic Party, which he said was already in the hands of undertakers preparatory to burial, but quick to add that a ‘third force’ (a political party) will soon emerge.

Obasanjo made the declaration on Friday according to Nigerian Tribune at his Abeokuta Hilltop resident in Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital when he received members of a political association, The National Patriots’ Movement of Nigeria (NPMN), led by the national coordinator, Chief Dosu Oladipo

At the meeting, which lasted for about five hours, were more than 70 eminent politicians drawn from all the states in the South-West.

The purpose of the meeting, Sunday Tribune gathered, was to inform the former president of the aim of the group and seek his elderly advice.

The former leader used the occasion of the visit to bare his mind on the debate of the possible emergence of a third force, as the march towards 2019 general election progressed.

http://leaders.ng/apc-coma-will-soon-die-obasanjo/

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
I agree
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Clerverly: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fake News!

1 Like

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
APC lack coordination

They want power now they have it

Most of the elective and appointee are disappointment

They need to buckle up 2019 is high

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
I agree

What exactly do you agree Mr fake patriot abi na parrot ?

5 Likes

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by NwaAmaikpe: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
I agree
sarrki:
APC lack coordination

They want power now they have it

Most of the elective and appointee are disappointment

They need to buckle up 2019 is high
shocked

I am confused,
Was our oga's account hacked or is he now a repentant zombie?

I knew there was going to be problem when BMC stopped paying salaries promptly in March.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Nutase: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
APC was built on quick sand.

3 Likes

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
There is nithig wrong with APC but there is everything wrong with Buhari , Buhari single handedly disorganised the APC ability to achieve

4 Likes

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am confused,

I knew there was going to be problem when BMC stopped paying salaries promptly in March.

Am a patriot

I don't stand with any party

I stand with performing individuals

1 Like

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Queenlovely(f): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
F
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by LUGBE: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

shocked

Performing individual indeed, so can you name the individual performing in this government.

As for obj, i have stopped taking him serious for long.

2 Likes

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
LUGBE:
shocked

Performing individual indeed, so can you name the individual performing in this government.

As for obj, i have stopped taking him serious for long.

Ambode of Lagos, Bagudu of kebbi, Ganduje of Kano, shettima of Borno, El rufai of Kaduna, Ibikunle Amosu of Ogun, Ajimobi of Oyo ,Aregbe of Osun Among governors

Ministers Fashola, Amaechi, Elenamah, Audu ogbeh ,
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by madridguy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe after 2019 election.
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by BruncleZuma: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am confused,

At last, I see a President Jacob Zuma picture being used properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sarrki pls tell them at BMC that your sister here can supply asoebi for the burial. Epp me sir.
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Sarrki pls tell them at BMC that your sister here can supply asoebi for the burial. Epp me sir.

Most of you do party politics that's where a lot of you got it wrong

I do individual

I stick with pmb till the end

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:

I do individual

Even Buhari himself is not left out. His asoebi is already"ready".

2 Likes

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by maimalari: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
One of many online newspapers known to frequently twist and dish out fake news. Ok bye.
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hahahahaha
Will OBJ be alive before then?

I am just asking?

1 Like

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Oledia(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
OBJ has become a political prophet, who can prophesize the rise and fall, the dead and resurrection of political parties.
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Donald50: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
The vision is clear...The direction of Nigeria is clear...The stand of Nigerians is sacrosanct come 2019...and our decision is final...APC must go!!! She must go!!!! since she can not deliver to us what she promised.....

1 Like

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by clefstone(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Obasanjo made the declaration on Friday according to Nigerian Tribune at his Abeokuta Hilltop resident in Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital when he received members of a political association, The National Patriots’ Movement of Nigeria (NPMN), led by the national coordinator, Chief Dosu Oladipo

At the meeting, which lasted for about five hours, were more than 70 eminent politicians drawn from all the states in the South-West.

The purpose of the meeting, Sunday Tribune gathered, was to inform the former president of the aim of the group and seek his elderly advice.

The former leader used the occasion of the visit to bare his mind on the debate of the possible emergence of a third force, as the march towards 2019 general election progressed.

this man should just go and sit down. He thinks he is Mr Nigeria when in reality he is the architect of Nigeria's failing democracy

1 Like

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nutase:
APC was built on quick sand.
whether on shallow ground or solid rock.
Buhari is the president today.

2 Likes

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by IVORY2009(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by aolawale025: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
And so shall it be! The handwriting has been on the wall since May 29, 2015
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by morbeta(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Who is performing.
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amazing
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by vedaxcool(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:

I do individual

lol they prefer worshiping pdp that destroyed their lives than standing on great ideals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by gare(f): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Do you ever have any good news for this Nation, pls you need change baba
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
2019 game unfolding cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by surgical: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am confused,

No that means he is not a zombie, he is a wise man knows when to move and when to stop, he has been saying he is a patriot I now believed him
Re: Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo by Nbote(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jus like our President was and our govt and d Economy now is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Trump Finally Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings; / Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? / Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.