Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why I Had To Kiss A Girl- Ese Eriata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Had To Kiss A Girl- Ese Eriata (771 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had To Kiss A Girl- Ese Eriata by splendid22(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Singer and actress, Ese Eriata who was a fake housemate in Big Brother Naija 2017 has been under intense condemnation ever since the end of Big Brother Naija. The sexy role interpreter who debunked being a lesbian said she once had to kiss a girl, adding that It was like a truth or dare game.

According to her: “I once kissed a girl. It was like a truth or dare. That was it”

Read the rest here
https://www.thenewsguru.com/why-i-had-to-kiss-a-girl-ese-eriata/

1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Kiss A Girl- Ese Eriata by Shinery0123(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Her cup of tea
Re: Why I Had To Kiss A Girl- Ese Eriata by Tamarapetty(f): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
with bread
Re: Why I Had To Kiss A Girl- Ese Eriata by Afrok(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
It's always once until a full tape emerges undecided
Well its your cup of fura and nunu cheesy
Coz these days everybody nah actress for naija shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Declares Davido As His New Celebrity Crush / Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence / 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.