Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Sarassin Versus Billyonaire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire (2851 Views)

Billyonaire Pls Don't Go / I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by MuttleyLaff: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:
Errm...have I done something?
You can breathe again
Good you dont haul rocks, I would have said drop them
Your caramia merely posted a passing comment
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

Errm...have I done something?
No Mia Caro. Correctguy wants to be initiated into a cult without drinking blood or making human sacrifices, i only directed him to you. I know you can help him with that.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You can breathe again
Hello bros. Happy sunday. Didn't know you are following.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You can breathe again

Ah! just read the thread, I get it.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmanystone:

No Mia Caro. Correctguy wants to be initiated into a cult without drinking blood or making human sacrifices, i only directed him to you. I know you can help him with that.

Yay...my one and only Cara Mia who 'loves to hate me', or should that be who 'hates to love me'. I do not do cults though, they are so banal!
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Could we not change the topic of this thread since Billy and I have both run out of ammo?

1 Like

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by MuttleyLaff: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmanystone:
Hello bros. Happy sunday.
Didn't know you are following.
My sis, you know yourself, that, when seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by MuttleyLaff: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:
Could we not change the topic of this thread since Billy and I have both run out of ammo?

Sarassin Versus Billy
Sarassin calling Billy's bluff
knows its an empty shotgun cos Billy's out of ammo
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Sarassin Versus Billy
Sarassin calling Billy's bluff
knows its an empty shotgun cos Billy's out of ammo

grin grin Yer killing me !
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
My sis, you know yourself, that, when seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea
True, very true.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

Yay...my one and only Cara Mia who 'loves to hate me', or should that be who 'hates to love me'. I do not do cults though, they are so banal!
There's no iota of hatred in my heart for you. Far be it from me. When you look into my heart all you'll see is love love love for sarassin. Paraventure my father will see it and cross you over for me cheesy.

That's why i directed Daddy correctguy101 to you.

Respect, Mia caro.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmanystone:

There's no iota of hatred in my heart for you. Far be it from me. When you look into my heart all you'll see is love love love for sarassin. Paraventure my father will see it and cross you over for me cheesy.

That's why i directed Daddy correctguy101 to you.

Respect, Mia caro.

I know, glad to see @bolded. Ahem ....but if we have the same father it ain’t gonna work is it? Much more fun this way don’t you think eh wink Cara Mia? So why the moniker change? Is this a paradigm change? we liked you just the way you were.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

I know, glad to see @bolded. Ahem ....but if we have the same father it ain’t gonna work is it? Much more fun this way don’t you think eh wink Cara Mia? So why the moniker change? Is this a paradigm change? we liked you just the way you were.

Got banned cheesy

Hmmmmm @ bolded. I'll hold my peace for the sake of some bitter souls here.

Wait!, you like me tough and opinionted? I thought you disapprove.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmanystone:

Got banned cheesy

Hmmmmm @ bolded. I'll hold my peace for the sake of some bitter souls here.

Wait!, you like me tough and opinionted? I thought you disapprove.

grin grin who's been naughty then !
Opinionated is good, maybe some of the personal stuff was not that clever. But above all else just be yourself and stand up for what you believe in.

1 Like

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

grin grin who's been naughty then !
Opinionated is good, maybe some of the personal stuff was not that clever. But above all else just be yourself and stand up for what you believe in.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

grin grin Were you by any chance expecting an MTV celebrity wrestling deathmatch?

Nah...

I 'd rather watch a puppet show than that. lol

I don't watch those anymore....

thanks.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by lekkie073(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2017
occult knowledge is not hidden as such. the same way the knowledge of medicine is not hidden. you need to be tutored in both before u can be knowledgeable in them. while a doctor research the hidden chemicals contained in a particular plant for medicinal purpose, the same goes for the occultist.
while an ordinary christian will pray normally, the occult christian believes there are things he would do that can make his prayers have more vibrations.

any miracle performing Christian is an occultic christian.
QED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
lekkie073:
occult knowledge is not hidden as such. the same way the knowledge of medicine is not hidden. you need to be tutored in both before u can be knowledgeable in them. while a doctor research the hidden chemicals contained in a particular plant for medicinal purpose, the same goes for the occultist.
while an ordinary christian will pray normally, the occult christian believes there are things he would do that can make his prayers have more vibrations.

any miracle performing Christian is an occultic christian.
QED!
Shey you have come again with your Ocult Christian talk? There's nothing like Ocult Christian.

Occults hides, they takes oaths of secrecy to become an initiates, they go through rigours before one can become an initiate.

Occult and Christian can not be in the same sentence.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by lekkie073(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Shey you have come again with your Ocult Christian talk? There's nothing like Ocult Christian.

Occults hides, they takes oaths of secrecy to become an initiates, they go through rigours before one can become an initiate.

Occult and Christian can not be in the same sentence.
have u ever wondered why a christian like TB Joshua can easily perform miracles and his fellow congregation cannot?

have u ever wondered why Islamic clerics r being patronized for special prayers and requests?

what differentiate TB Joshua from his fellow eongregation is that he is occultic and they r not. same goes for the Islamic clerics.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
lekkie073:
have u ever wondered why a christian like TB Joshua can easily perform miracles and his fellow congregation cannot?

have u ever wondered why Islamic clerics r being patronized for special prayers and requests?

what differentiate TB Joshua from his fellow eongregation is that he is occultic and they r not. same goes for the Islamic clerics.
You mean the source of their power is satan?
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by lekkie073(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

You mean the source of their power is satan?
no. I mean they have hidden powers their followers are unaware about. d power doesn't have to come from Satan.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
lekkie073:
no. I mean they have hidden powers their followers are unaware about. d power doesn't have to come from Satan.
How is this hidden if it's not from satan? Only satan hides and shrouds things which are not suppose to be mystery look mysterious.

The Holy Spirit is open and whoever is used by the Holy Spirit hides nothing.

Prayer is done openly and whatever happens happens openly.

So, if you insist that TBJ uses hidden powers you must be saying he draws his powers from satan.
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by lekkie073(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

How is this hidden if it's not from satan? Only satan hides and shrouds things which are not suppose to be mystery look mysterious.

So, if you insist that TBJ uses hidden powers you must be saying he draws his powers from satan.
same way medical operations can be done openly in d presence of the family members of the person being operated upon. but the knowledge of the operation procedures is known only to the surgeon. tell my why is it dat its only the pastor of d church dat has the capability of cast out demons if the knowledge is actually not hidden as u believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by MrMystrO(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Smh.. End Of Thread.

Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
MrMystrO:

Smh.. End Of Thread.
Hahahahahahahaa. Hey calm down. Why the anger?
Re: Sarassin Versus Billyonaire by Emmanystone: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
lekkie073:
same way medical operations can be done openly in d presence of the family members of the person being operated upon. but the knowledge of the operation procedures is known only to the surgeon. tell my why is it dat its only the pastor of d church dat has the capability of cast out demons if the knowledge is actually not hidden as u believed.
Are you talking out of experience or you are saying this is really a fact? lolzzz. When you stand outside and watch people do their things through the window, you can not understand the depth of what is being done.

Listen my dear. Every believer in Christ is empowered by the Holy Spirit at redemption, but not everyone is given the same gift. Some are given the same gifts but the administration of those gifts are different.

Good News Translation 1 Corinthians 12:4-11
There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit gives them.

There are different ways of serving, but the same Lord is served. There are different abilities to perform service, but the same God gives ability to all for their particular service.

The Spirit's presence is shown in some way in each person for the good of all.

The Spirit gives one person a message full of wisdom, while to another person the same Spirit gives a message full of knowledge.

One and the same Spirit gives faith to one person, while to another person he gives the power to heal.

The Spirit gives one person the power to work miracles; to another, the gift of speaking God's message; and to yet another, the ability to tell the difference between gifts that come from the Spirit and those that do not.

To one person he gives the ability to speak in strange tongues, and to another he gives the ability to explain what is said.

But it is one and the same Spirit who does all this; as he wishes, he gives a different gift to each person.

And, another thing is, how many people in a Church discipline themselves enough in Holiness to enable them maximize their potentials? Few.

We live in a lazy world where many wld rather depend on others than work out what they have in them.

Many are sitting in Church with far better gifts than the Pastors refuse to rise up to the occasion. Sin wouldn't let them go.

The Pastors (i mean the called of God) just put more time into God, all they do is read the Word, Fast and Pray hence; they come out shinning brighter than others. It's not becos the Holy Spirit in them is bigger than the next person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Heaven / 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense / Vessel Unto Honour. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor Adeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.