Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14602 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Foodforthought: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
He shall live. Get well sooon
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
who stays in the capital city here
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

I like weird embarassed

Don't know how you'll keep up wiv eachother with all the moniker changes etc
My other one was banned. angry
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mariinee:
My other one was banned. angry

Lol. Not yours, your's obvious but others. People sometimes go undercover on nl. If I'm honest the pussyhunters moniker is new to me, don't know if it's an alt or not. Anyway. Good evening, I'm out...
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Get well soon Richie

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by ifex370(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Do you guys really meet each other outside this forum?..

Its kinda weird don't you think? undecided
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
ifex370:
Do you guys really meet each other outside this forum?..

Its kinda weird don't you think? undecided

why weird? .. so many people have met, bult a chemistry and even married .. there is nothing weird bout it
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Get well soon dearie, your friends and family will not lose you, Amen.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Thepussyhunter will get through this.our prayers are wit u.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by missyQween(f): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
That's so terrible... I wish him Quick Recovery
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by BasketballGURU(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
missyQween:
That's so terrible... I wish him Quick Recovery

undecided
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sad news is inevitable, but Mr. P, I wish you speedy recovery. God will heal and wipe your painful tears. You must recover. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Richie get well soon.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by shinarlaura(f): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oh my God... i wish him quick recovery. May Almighty God protect him
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Rukkydelta(f): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
This better be some kind of joke embarassed
Get well quick Richard
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eeyah cry

May God save him ,keep him alive, Hale and hearty. Amen

Sighs when u want to withdraw money, don't tell a soul
When u want to use ATM, don't withdraw at night. Withdraw only in daytime and watch your back as u leave the bank premises.

God please bring him back healthy amen. cry
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Augustap(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Get well soon ThePussyHunter
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:
This better be some kind of joke embarassed

wish it were but sadly it is not
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:
Eeyah cry

May God save him ,keep him alive, Hale and hearty. Amen

Sighs when u want to withdraw money, don't tell a soul
When u want to use ATM, don't withdraw at night. Withdraw only in daytime and watch your back as u leave the bank premises.

God please bring him back healthy amen. cry
Amen

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

wish it were but sadly it is not
sadcry
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
sadcry

yea it's super sad but I am glad he pulled through and still living that's my only joy right now
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

yea it's super sad but I am glad he pulled through and still living that's my only joy right now
We thank God and he will be fine soon..
I just hope his sis get through to us tomorrow as promise.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
We thank God and he will be fine soon.. I just hope his sis get through to us tomorrow as promise.
Hey you.smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Hey you.smiley
Evening sis
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

Same here.crysad
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Evening sis
How body?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
How body?
Fine dear.. He told you right?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Fine dear.. He told you right?
Who?What?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Who?What?
Where you go hide since all this days? I'll mention you on another thread.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Where you go hide since all this days? I'll mention you on another thread.
Okay ma.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
We thank God and he will be fine soon..
I just hope his sis get through to us tomorrow as promise.
same here
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by harriet412(f): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

I like weird embarassed

Don't know how you'll keep up wiv eachother with all the moniker changes etc

Your weird is not nice undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / $&£££ €£&

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.