Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy (1571 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
you have heard in different occasions how nice guy always boring and always dumped by lady after all their spending and caring.

you can see them everywhere, they can eat a lady's shit just to show they love them

nice guy suck,lady will be spending their money on another guy, they always being sex starved because they don't wanna force their woman,ultimately, nice guyeat leftovers angry

these are 5 thing guy do that make lady see them as a nice boring guy

1 one would have being on Facebook seeing some guy thanking lady for accepting their friends request, you see them pasting the rubbish on the lady's wall, sad once a lady saw something like that it breaks the attraction between you and her and she started seeing you as a needy boring guy like others, they occasionally reply such undecided

2 when you try to please her: you have being pestering her with your love proposal,sending her recharge card, recharging her bank account, before she say something you had done it.
you call her every seconds, messages her no seconds, all lovey dovey things just to please her, hell no you are losing lipsrsealed, sendless work!

3 love making: i dont want to hurt her labia, hell no her clitoris is so soft don't wanna hurt that place, i should be slow on her, she loves it.

while some badass niqqqqa dey out wey dem fo fuuuvk wood into two pieces undecided, you are merely a nice boring guy she is having boring time with
embarassed

4 hi, how are you, hola, hey, have you eaten, where are you,have you bath'

many guy r prone to use these words frequently online and offline, she had heard that all her life, you are just wasting your time be that nice guy she would wanna stone
lipsrsealed

5 flaunting: you r part of the gang''when i have money i will get lqdy' your money only attract dem, the more you keep spending on them the more boring you are.A lady will stay with one that doesn't have no money and to make it worst, they will spend the rich guy money on the broke one, think about it! embarassed

add yours cool

lalasticlala seun myd44

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Yeligray(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
you have heard in different occasions how nice guy always boring and always dumped by lady after all their spending and caring.

you can see them everywhere, they can eat a lady's shit just to show they love them

nice guy suck,lady will be spending their money on another guy, they always being sex starved because they don't wanna force their woman,ultimately, nice guyeat leftovers angry

1 one would have being on Facebook seeing some guy thanking lady for accepting their friends request, you see them pasting the rubbish on the lady's wall, sad once a lady saw something like that it breaks the attraction between you and her and she started seeing you as a needy boring guy like others, they occasionally reply such undecided

2 when you try to please her: you have being pestering her with your love proposal,sending her recharge card, recharging her bank account, before she say something you had done it.
you call her every seconds, messages her no seconds, all lovey dovey things just to please her, hell no you are losing lipsrsealed, sendless work!

3 love making: i dont want to hurt her labia, hell no her clitoris is so soft don't wanna hurt that place, i should be slow on her, she loves it.

while some badass niqqqqa dey out wey dem fo fuuuvk wood into two pieces undecided, you are merely a nice boring guy she is having boring time with
embarassed

many guy r prone to use these words frequently online and offline, she had heard that all her life, you are just wasting your time be that nice guy she would wanna stone
lipsrsealed

5 flaunting: you r part of the gang''when i have money i will get lqdy' your money only attract dem, the more you keep spending on them the more boring you are.A lady will stay with one that doesn't have no money and to make it worst, they will spend the rich guy money on the broke one, think about it! embarassed

add yours cool

lalasticlala seun myd44
with the way you wrote this i think you have a personal experience

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeligray:
with the way you wrote this i think you have a personal experience

yeah would love to know it
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Yeligray(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

yeah would love to know it
thanks for the post though
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Gmasterp(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
so true..NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST..
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

3 [b]love making: i dont want to hurt her labia, hell no her clitoris is so soft don't wanna hurt that place, i should be slow on her, she loves

This make no sense. Some women love slow sex and tenderness. Pleasing a woman and been good in bed is not fu;;cking her senseless but rather fu:::cling her the way she likes it. Some women love it slow and passionate and some like it rough and nasty. And some like both. How she likes it should be how you should give it to her.

And most of these nice guys are way better in bed then those good for nothing fu:::ck boys floating around calling themselves players. They freaking suck in bed.

Most of them good boys are a pleasant surprise a beast in the sheets.

Small girls still fall for bad boys women love good guys with confidence.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by deafeyez: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

embarassed

lipsrsealed

add yours cool

lalasticlala seun myd44

Which number are u on the list.

Just asking though.
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by MRSANITY(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:

This make no sense. Some women love slow sex and tenderness. Pleasing a woman and been good in bed is not fu;;cking her senseless but rather fu:::cling her the way she likes it. Some women love it slow and passionate and some like it rough and nasty. And some like both. How she likes it should be how you should give it to her.

And most of these nice guys are way better in bed then those good for nothing fu:::ck boys floating around calling themselves players. They freaking suck in bed.

Most of them good boys are a pleasant surprise a beast in the sheets.

wow, so much intelligence oozing from you rookie baby
you look so captivating.

How do you like it? just curious.
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
MRSANITY:
wow, so much intelligence oozing from you rookie baby
you look so captivating.

How do you like it? just curious.

Lol if u think am gonna tell you that. grin
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by adaksbullet: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:

u are looked fine kiss

Are u on marryage? Are u haved childs? cool
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by Jman06(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Another hasty generalization !

You guys are good at pulling out fallacies from your assez and posting them on social media to deceive gullible people.

That one bittchh was so unlucky to have rejected a nice guy does not mean that all ladies are like that.
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by MRSANITY(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

What's there? I believe you will like it fast and a bit rough smiley
Most ladies with big behinds like being taken from the rear with some fast slamming, talking from a personal experience.
Re: 5 Thing Guy Do That Make Lady Term Them A Nice And Needy by ubunja(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rokia2:

and that is literal meaning of Nice Guys finish last grin

you get the female after the badboys have enjoyed the teenage freshness of the standing breasts and tight mumu.
u only qualify when the female is Second Hands Goods @30+ yrs

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Man Is Gay / Share Your Mentor Pic Here,Dr Ben Carson is my mentor / Vaseline Crew Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.