Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter (18083 Views)

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by spy24(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
dulux07:

Everyone knows what mugabe did to foreigners and sour relationship between the 2countries, but In this case, it boils down to d most influential country, this is no murder case, its violation of human right

US of A won't do jack

Zimbabwe is not Nigeria
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by spy24(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
ajog1:
That ain't a seal team but sailors who lost their direction as the pics description rightly says.

Sailors "lost their way" ?
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by spy24(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2017
talk2percy:
Mugabe pls stop making Africa a laughing stuff...release her immediately. And u madam, so u now prefer Zimbabwe to America the heaven?

Chaiii "laughing stuff"

This is the effect of not paying teachers in Nigeria
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2017
dfrost:

He's not alive and speaking trash and threatening as before. So over to you? Where's your evidence?
Very funny we know that Gaddafi's death is clear to everybody but
why notorious terrorist like OBL death is not clear like that.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by linearity: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Seeker17:
U're in Zimbabwe acting like u were in America.. This is what u get.

She prolly thought they knew nothing abt Ip address Tracing in this part of the world grin

None sense, IP address can be spoofed by any fifth grader. It is not a reliable evidence, plus it is on record that the twitter account is still active while she is in custody, they should revisit her address and arrest the current user.

It is very much possible that, those twits are coming from a foreign country e.g. US and spoofing a local IP address in Zimbabwe.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by obonujoker(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

The last time your overhyped Amerikan “Seal Team” strayed into the Iranian Territorial Waters, they were paraded live on TV sobbing like kindergarten pupils. grin cheesy grin

You mean the seal team that killed Bin Laden, or the ones that captured Saddam Hussein??
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
IM EXPECTING 50 QUOTES FROM MUGABE 9N THIS
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2017
dfrost:

He's not alive and speaking trash and threatening as before. So over to you? Where's your evidence?
Many word Intelligence Agency like
GRU (Main Intelligence Agency), Russia. ...
MSS (Ministry of State Security), China. ...
request his death proof
and the US failed.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by obonujoker(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

Many word Intelligence Agency like
GRU (Main Intelligence Agency), Russia. ...
request his death proof
and the US failed.

The US recently release some classified files gotten from his apartment when they raided it...
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by blingxx(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2017
cstr1000:
A seal team will storm the prison and exfilterate her.
Piece of cake.

Seal team grin... I say air strike
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by blingxx(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

The last time your overhyped Amerikan “Seal Team” strayed into the Iranian Territorial Waters, they were paraded live on TV sobbing like kindergarten pupils. grin cheesy grin

Savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by dfrost: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

Many word agencies request his proof from

Like GRU (Main Intelligence Agency), Russia. ...

and the US failed.

Show me evidence. I just showed you mine. Still more...

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2017
obonujoker:

The US recently release some classified files gotten from his apartment when they raided it...
You're right they raided his apartment after his death
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by dfrost: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

Very funny we know that Gaddafi's death is clear to everybody but
why notorious terrorist like OBL death is not clear like that.

Very funny right? I know because there is a difference.

OBL - terrorist
Gaddafi - dictator

Gaddafi didn't go around bombing places. Go figure.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by dfrost: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

According to his doctor, OSAMA wasn't killed by the US

yet the US failed to provide his body

stop deceiving your self.

I'm still waiting for you with the doctor's proof. cheesy
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by obonujoker(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

You're right they raided his apartment after his death

So bin Laden's wife is a liar??
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2017
dfrost:

Show me evidence. I just showed you mine. Still more...

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf

Please watch the seal team operation tape and show me OBL face among the dead bodies.

Do not trust the US

They lied about many things because of merit
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by dulux07(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
spy24:

US of A won't do jack

Zimbabwe is not Nigeria
I hear you, even Libya bowed to us pressure, not to talk of Zimbabwe
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by dfrost: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

Please watch the seal team operation tape and show me OBL face among the dead bodies.

Do not trust the US

They lied about many things because of merit

Show me the tape. wink cheesy tongue
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by RaptorX: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
MIPNIG:

So because she is white it is good abi? I guess all Nigerians should be in jail today considering how we insult our Presidents.

He his telling the truth, Nigerians have very low self esteem when it comes to whites. Actually anybody with light skin and curly hair is worshipped in Nigeria and countries like Zimbabwe don't play that, they actually sent their white settlers packing and seize all their lands and I say good for them.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by Seeker17(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
linearity:

None sense, IP address can be spoofed by any fifth grader. It is not a reliable evidence, plus it is on record that the twitter account is still active while she is in custody, they should revisit her address and arrest the current user.

It is very much possible that, those twits are coming from a foreign country e.g. US and spoofing a local IP address in Zimbabwe.
Ok, bt u have to understand I only meant what I said in a sacarstic way given the way most Whites sees Africans.

Anyways, truth be told I don't know much abt Ip Address embarassed embarassed
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by Yusman316(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
And people like ffk re still roaming free here in Nigeria, and has the guts to call pmb a dictator. If i were pmb some people by now will know the actual meaning of a dictator
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
RaptorX:
He his telling the truth, Nigerians have very low self esteem when it comes to whites. Actually anybody with light skin and curly hair is worshipped in Nigeria and countries like Zimbabwe don't play that, they actually sent their white settlers packing and seize all their lands and I say good for them.
Maybe in the area you live. When I see people I treat the same until the point you feed me with bullshit. I don’t care about race or ethnicity.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
monkey who come the worship white people for Nigeria

try get sense
if u know get try buy

oloshi
You're born bastard, Bloody fuc*ing civilian, See this baboon I have my choice of words, You're lucky it's online. Good for you
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by talk2percy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
spy24:

Chaiii "laughing stuff"

This is the effect of not paying teachers in Nigeria
oh...my mistake..I should have written laughing stock...or a thing of mockery, right? Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by isaiah9(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Zoharariel:

don't mind him. He thinks real life is like american action film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
dfrost:

Show me the tape. wink cheesy tongue

find out your self
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by figure007(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Seeker17:
U're in Zimbabwe acting like u were in America.. This is what u get.

She prolly thought they knew nothing abt Ip address Tracing in this part of the world grin
its because she is not an IT person... There are ways you do it without been traced now.... And it's very funny when your being ruled by 93yr old man that can't really walk... God help the black race
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by dfrost: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
aleeyus:

find out your self

So you finally backed out. Congratulations!!! cheesy wink grin grin
Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
WEN TROUBLE SLEEP, YANGA GO WAKE AM......
MAKE HIM FANK GOD SAY OIL NO DEY HIS COUNTRY.. NA TOMMORROW TRUMP FOR ORDER TUNISIA,LIBYA INVASION FOR HIS COUNTRY.......

Re: U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter by aleeyus(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
dfrost:

So you finally backed out. Congratulations!!! cheesy wink grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Switzerland Revises Election Results After Discovering Some Counting Errors / 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya / Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.