Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 (18208 Views)

2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by nams77: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Scammer:
I don't know why there is so much hate on this forum. That's why i didn't post exterior pictures before one evil person decides to be stupid.

Note: I'm not forcing anyone or encouraging anyone to buy a flooded car, I did so at my own convenience and risk, If you buy one and it's a complete garbage that's your problem.

Neither am i telling anyone to bring their car through Cotonou, If it gets impounded by the customs on it's way to you that's your problem.
Everyone will cry their cry.

Car has been registered and it's being driven everyday. Most of this speeches have made me realize there are so many people who have little knowledge about somethings here. There's so little i can say on a public forum.

Bros..No mind them. Just dey fire dey go

1 Like

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by chukel(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Scammer:
I don't know why there is so much hate on this forum. That's why i didn't post exterior pictures before one evil person decides to be stupid.

Note: I'm not forcing anyone or encouraging anyone to buy a flooded car, I did so at my own convenience and risk, If you buy one and it's a complete garbage that's your problem.

Neither am i telling anyone to bring their car through Cotonou, If it gets impounded by the customs on it's way to you that's your problem.
Everyone will cry their cry.

Car has been registered and it's being driven everyday. Most of this speeches have made me realize there are so many people who have little knowledge about somethings here. There's so little i can say on a public forum.

spot on.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Hi Scammer I drove the same model recently. It has the electric steering and was a sweet car to drive.

Is the electric steering flood proof?
Was it affected in the flood?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2018
I just don't get the essence of the hatred on the last 2 pages of this thread. Op opened a topic for us all to learn from and some badbelle people are wishing badluck for his vehicle. On behalf of i and the others that picked up few valuable points from the thread, all the very best and God make each and everyone of your bigger. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by Scammer(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
cne010:
Hi Scammer I drove the same model recently. It has the electric steering and was a sweet car to drive.

Is the electric steering flood proof?
Was it affected in the flood?
I don't think the Eps Module is water proof.
But I've had situations where rain enters a Toyota (Especially Venza) and the Eps fails, making the steering stiff.
But mine works normal

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Scammer:

But I've had situations where rain enters a Toyota (Especially Venza) and the Eps fails, making the steering stiff.
But mine works normal

Thanks you are really lucky.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by kingreign(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2019
Scammer:

But mine works normal

Awfa your Avalon? Any update?
Re: 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 by snipesdam(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
@Scammer how's your Avalon serving you. Can you update us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) / My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.