Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? (6711 Views)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / How Much Do You Like The Harmonica(mouth Organ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2010
This is unfair . . . no one likes 'fokasibe'??
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by lalaboi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Jor oh!!!!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Of course . . . I'm done with trying to pass across my message. I reckon you're smart enough to know I'm no more taking you serious.
All I'm doing is watching you burst your veins and putting smileys to claim you're enjoying ish.
Now be predictable and post another fifteen paragraphs about how you're loving this again grin grin grin

Surely you are by your respond? Not only will you twist people's word, but now you appear to be pretending. undecided Why respond if you are not taking me serious like you claim

Oh gosh, it was gone by the time it hit you. Sarcasm. Go back and read my post. I am neither laughing or bursting my veins sir. Jeez. I am more or less watching you go along the lines of what I predicted.

"Here I am enjoying this ---->>> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Once again **Insert roll eyes smiley here**  " [Clue, there is a message in that]
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

Surely you are by your respond? Not only will you twist people's word, but now you appear to be pretending. undecided Why respond if you are not taking me serious like you claim

Oh gosh, it was gone by the time it hit you. Sarcasm. Go back and read my post. I am neither laughing or bursting my veins sir. Jeez. I am more or less watching you go along the lines of what I predicted.

"Here I am enjoying this ---->>> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Once again **Insert roll eyes smiley here**  " [Clue, there is a message in that]

Hehehe . . . okay this is unfair on you, I can't keep making you a walking punchline.
But how can I stop replying when I know every two lines I say 'I'm done with this' automatically produces a 2500 word essay about how Eldee is egoistic?? grin grin grin grin
Aiite last time . . . I'm done with this grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
Danny Young - L'Orita Fogo
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
Genuflect:

Danny Young - L'Orita Fogo

Never hear that one before now.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . okay this is unfair on you, I can't keep making you a walking punchline.
But how can I stop replying when I know every two lines I say 'I'm done with this' automatically produces a 2500 word essay about how Eldee is egoistic?? grin grin grin grin
Aiite last time . . . I'm done with this grin grin grin grin

In other words, you are contradicting yourself? Nice.

Please don't go. Let us unravel you more for what you are. smiley
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
Oh wait I forgot to add these ---> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**insert roll eyes**
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

In other words, you are contradicting yourself? Nice.

Please don't go. Let us unravel you more for what you are. smiley

Whoa!!! Two lines??  It took you five posts to know that you were spewing fuckery?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is no more fun . . . shioor  angry angry grin wink
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Whoa!!! Two lines??  It took you five posts to know that you were spewing fuckery?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is no more fun . . . shioor  angry angry grin wink

Once again you proved me correct.  I love this!

Jesus wept. With your post of IQ, shredding and dicing elrazur, punchlining blah blah blah. The best you did was come out with that? Damn, you are like Nigeria's Post office - Never delivers. Utter drivel and disgrace.

Seriously, engage me and stop trying to engage me. smiley Gosh who am I kidding, at your most serious post you didn't manage that I very much doubt you can.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

Once again you proved me correct.  I love this!

Jesus wept. With your post of IQ, shredding and dicing elrazur, punchlining blah blah blah. The best you did was come out with that? Damn, you are like Nigeria's Post office - Never delivers. Utter drivel and disgrace.

Seriously, engage me and stop trying to engage me. smiley Gosh who am I kidding, at your most serious post you didn't manage that I very much doubt you can.

Hehehe . . . what more can I say?? grin grin grin grin
Trying to engage you?? More like enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself. grin grin
It's nothing personal . . .Hope you don't mind me deleting the offtopic posts later . . .[size=2pt] it's wrong for a mod to be caught making a fool of sumone in public.[/size] grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
Semid comes in into the thread. . .pops some popcorn into his mouth, takes a sip of his drink while the pg 3 of the thread loads. . .reads the posts. . .sighs heavily, shakes his head and says to himself *typical El razur*
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Semid comes in into the thread. . .pops some popcorn into his mouth, takes a sip of his drink while the pg 3 of the thread loads. . .reads the posts. . .sighs heavily, shakes his head and says to himself *typical El razur*

Shut up!!! I'm the only one allowed to have fun on this thread.
Now pass the popcorn grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Lmao
@topic D'banj - Pay Me My Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Remii(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
KSA:

Check ee, owa nbe
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by MeGaStReEt: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
Naeto C : Yes Boss or YB

nice n precise
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Rhymstein(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
i read all your posts,i cant believe even tavarez cant remember

BOYS ARE NOT SMILING

GBORIE E O!

RED EYE RED EYE
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Sorry, no be popcorn o. . .na guguru 'n' epa with zobo. I nor know whether 'Behind' london boy like u wey think sey Okitipupa na village go fit stomach am. Anyway, me nor loff u enuff to share, lol.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . what more can I say?? grin grin grin grin
Trying to engage you?? More like enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself. grin grin
It's nothing personal . . .Hope you don't mind me deleting the offtopic posts later . . .[size=2pt] it's wrong for a mod to be caught making a fool of sumone in public.[/size] grin grin cheesy cheesy

You have nothing to say. Not that you have much to say in the first place. smiley Finally, here comes sun down.

In your eyes only. Seriously, engage me. I am bored now.

Delete what you want, after all you are an egomaniac. Not that it ain't obvious. But here is a thought - stop with the drivel and deluded post. That way, you may not want to hide behind "deleting offtopic post later" because your real self is there for all to see?
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by tubabie(f): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ Topic

Peeps nothing dey happen and am about to hit the streets but first I've got to ginger my swagger cos igboro ti daru and I no wan run down. cheesy
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
tubabie:

@ Topic

Peeps nothing dey happen and am about to hit the streets but first I've got to ginger my swagger cos igboro ti daru and I no wan run down. cheesy

Mint!. . .I've got a friend who speaks a combo of pidgin & yoruba whose every sentence is punctuated with a slang. Funny thing is some years back peeps speaking this way woulda been labelled 'razz' but now it's considered cool.

Gbogbo 9ja haters lo ma rundown!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Mint!. . .I've got a friend who speaks a combo of pidgin & yoruba whose every sentence is punctuated with a slang. Funny thing is some years back peeps speaking this way woulda been labelled 'razz' but now it's considered cool.

Before nko? Lol
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by tavarez(f): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
omo Rhymestein no vex abeg

Gborie !!!! Jesus of heavens how can i forget that, BOYS ARE NOT SMILING angry

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE, RED EYE RED EYE !!!

#nowplaying Ruggedman feat Lil Jojo-Superman
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
tavarez:

omo Rhymestein no vex abeg

Gborie !!!! Jesus of heavens how can i forget that, BOYS ARE NOT SMILING angry

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE, RED EYE RED EYE !!!

#nowplaying Ruggedman feat Lil Jojo-Superman
Tavarez, which kind person you be na? You go jus dey play these your exclusives but you no dey wan share. Abi na on top Radio you dey hear am ni?
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
Genuflect:

Before nko? Lol

Who born the Maga - Durella. grin grin

semid4lyfe:

Sorry, no be popcorn o. . .na guguru 'n' epa with zobo. I nor know whether 'Behind' london boy like u wey think sey Okitipupa na village go fit stomach am. Anyway, me nor loff u enuff to share, lol.

Hehehe . . . guguru 'n' epa?? five naira inside paper from the Fulani woman (she had it in a glass box) on my way from school. . .That was cool. grin grin
I only used Okitipupa because it sounded funny . . . it's just like when I say I schooled in Okada grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
yes boss!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by tavarez(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
I DONT support music Piracy cuz i get Management company too and A and R but im planing a #nowplaying Greatest Hits for NL coming real soon, NO PIRACY and just to pacify some of my trusted men for here wey need my Library, ill start by 5 Hot SWAT ROOT joints IM SURE even the most Chronic Mode Fan doesnt have, no worry i get enuff ill do you fine NO VEX abeg

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Eldee Feat Sinzu and Killz Fly Away
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I always laugh when I remember the days even on NL when the most heavily enforced rule was . . . 'Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum.  If you must use other languages, create a special topic for that language in the culture section.' grin grin

I think Nigerian artistes have done a lot for national pride in just a few years.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

You have nothing to say. Not that you have much to say in the first place. smiley Finally, here comes sun down.

In your eyes only. Seriously, engage me. I am bored now.

Delete what you want, after all you are an egomaniac. Not that it ain't obvious. But here is a thought - stop with the drivel and deluded post. That way, you may not want to hide behind "deleting offtopic post later" because your real self is there for all to see?

I'll take that as a 'no'.
Hehehe . . . stop being a loser.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

I always laugh when I remember the days even on NL when the most heavily enforced rule was . . . 'Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum.  If you must use other languages, create a special topic for that language in the culture section.' grin grin

I think Nigerian artistes have done a lot for national pride in just a few years.
Abi o. Now the so called 'Fresh Guys' are dancing Alanta, Suo etc. They even ditch Campari sometimes and sip Shekpe. Lol. Tell me Music is not fuking powerful!!!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by tavarez(f): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
that shekpe sippin is more a recession effect rather than muzik LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO bare Jokes

STILL ON THE LOVE SOMETHING

#nowplaying Levelz feat Moyeen Yellow fever Look out for that girl Moyeen shes Fire
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
DureLLa

MiskiYaski OmoYapaski on a 2 gbaski to 4th MainLand BridgE

Bring it up! to d left, to d right, To the Center! Mo ni Ke RoLL!! Smash iT! Smash it! Step up in the bank, Wit ma Abrokobi wit my K-swiss

Believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw now!!! Confirm!!! Guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the one go dey bring u the lamba! bring d samba!!

#NowPlaying - DureLLa - MyLiFe
Backward never, Forward Lets Go

All the BoLobanLogo!! Mushin scratches grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's Listened 2 P-square's New Album? / J Martins -touching Body Feat. DJ Arafat [video Download] / Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.